Jump to content

JujuTheDruid

Author
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JujuTheDruid

  1. Roy “Who are you?” I ask. I wince when the intruder presses the knife against my neck. “No one that matters to you,” They say. “I have been made to question what you know of the thief Zafiro. Depending on your answers, you may have the chance to live.” It starts to feel a lot colder in here. Is this an Android? It does not seem like it. I can feel the strange bumps and wires on the hand gripping my head. Androids look like humans. Most even look as though they have the same s
  2. Wow you read this fast! Thanks for reading We shall see next chapter!!
  3. Zafiro “And that would mean?” I ask. Vero shrugs and smiles. “It can mean whatever you want it to mean.” I roll my eyes and get up to go upstairs. The place is an absolute mess in here. Chipped wood, holes in the walls, broken speakers. Tables are tossed on their sides and they also are broken or full of holes. The bar doesn’t even look recognizable. It also does not help that there are four dead bodies in here. I find that bit more annoying. “Just ignore it,” Vero sa
  4. Zafiro Well, I think it is safe to say that I have completely screwed myself. Honestly I am not even sure if I accidentally killed Cody. Would that be such a bad thing? He just tried to rape me! I never thought that he would have it in him to ever actually try something like that, but I am lucky to have gotten out when I did. The ringing from before has pretty much doubled. I am very certain that Cody is simply knocked out cold. When he wakes, he is going to remember everythi
  5. JujuTheDruid

    Bad Choices

    I believe the only ones I watched out of those were Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy beebop. Now I will say...while writing a few chapters for this story, I was listening to the Cowboy Bebop opening music lol
  6. Zafiro It is a bit cold in here honestly. Maybe the heat will take awhile to pick up? Perhaps it will be best to stay out until I am tired. It was a lot warmer out there. What if one of Arturo’s goons are out there though? Arturo will find out where I am and then come after me in my sleep. I really, really don’t want to die. I know I said that Arturo probably would not even bother killing me, but that thought started vanishing as soon as I was thinking of it. Arturo d
  7. Roy I talk about some gang case that Avery had worked on before. Zafiro just gets comfortable and stares at me with the weirdest expression on his face. It wasn’t exactly a bad look. It is just very intense, especially with his creepy yet pretty blue eyes. Honestly, I am just saying nonsense at this point. I barely even remember what Avery had told me long ago. Earlier, I had pressed a button on my phone that calls Avery. We both have panic buttons installed incase one of
  8. Zafiro After leaving Ama’s and learning about what those henchmen had said, I decided that maybe I should do the right thing for once and tell someone. I know that snitching can lead to some serious things, but I honestly feel that if someone like Arturo is going to go around and threaten the people that are closest to me, then I think I deserve to tell someone who has been with the law. Now, I do not know many U.U.P.P. Officers, heck, I don’t ever want to know many of them, but ther
  9. Zafiro I need cat food for Yinx. There is a little bit left but that will probably run out today. Since it is lunchtime, I decide to also stop by Ama’s. I park my bike and then jog up the stairs to her kitchen. As soon as I walk in, I can tell that something feels different. Frowning, I make my steps quieter and listen for anything out of the ordinary. The kitchen and living room are empty. That is strange. Ama should be homeschooling the kids right now. I pull out my
  10. Zafiro I stretch in my bed and end up kicking Yinx off of the bed. “Oops!” I sit up and over the foot of the bed. Yinx gives me an evil look before hopping back on and curling up against Laneer. “I didn't mean it.” I laugh. I slip out of the bed sheets and leave my two children to sleep some more. Checking the clock on my nightstand, it says that it is 11 am. Well, I guess I should get ready to deliver the folder for Cody. Cody is the leader of the Snake gang. He
  11. Looks like "Morgoren's future" came true
  12. Zafiro I travel up the stairs till I reach the fourth floor. Piggie was nice enough to take me into his arms and offer a place in his building to live in. Sure, the music downstairs can be a bit annoying, but at least I am not out on my own. There are times when I feel that maybe I should be staying at a place on my own, but then I would feel lonely and I don’t really want to go through any of that ever again. Piggie took me in when I was about thirteen. I was living in the a
  13. Zafiro I climb up to the roof of the museum. Even now I can’t help but smile at the defeated look that was on Tin Can’s face. I really should be more careful in all honesty. He was so close to catching me again. My heart is still beating fast from being that close to being caught. Honestly, I love this feeling. The thrill is what makes it all so much fun! With a deep breath, I start sprinting towards the edge of the roof and then jump. I quickly put my hand into a fist an
  14. I believe I am going through a burnout right now It doesn't help that I am really sick at the moment, but listening to music is putting so many ideas in my head for a story I just started but like...I just can't push myself to write them out! It's an annoying struggle but I'll listen to this advice and just take a breather
  15. JujuTheDruid

    The Museum

    Holy shit. I didn't even think of that! Well I am glad my brain somehow used that in some way lol
  16. Roy I was just getting my second coffee for the night when my phone started beeping like crazy. As soon as it goes off, I drop everything and run to my car. The museum of history has been broken into. If I am not mistaken, a certain jewel thief is in there. When this first started, I would have called in and asked for backup, but thanks to this damn thief, nobody ever trusts me with making any calls. They mock me and say that I am a bit obsessed with this case. That is not at
  17. Taking place in the same universe of Star-Crossed, A former U.U.P.P. Officer gets fired because of a Thief who just happens to have motives of his own.
  18. Mekaias The doorbell rings. I frown and pause my music. Norian should be at work right now. I know Remy is out on a mission and Remelia is sick. She wouldn’t come here would she? That seems a bit strange. The doorbell rings again and then I hear a knock. Quickly, I put on a shirt and some shorts before making my way downstairs. “Hello?” A voice calls. “Is anybody home?” I do not think I know this voice. “Piggie, are you sure this is the right house?” The voice
  19. Norian I close my eyes as the house shakes again. It is almost like a small earthquake goes off every ten minutes! The kitchenware shakes and clangs around me as I make the tea for Mekaias. My eyes are all droopy and I almost start to nod off. Mekaias has been sick for about three days now. He had said it can get pretty bad, but this is something that neither of us saw coming. A knock from the door lifts my spirits and I rush over to open it. I am greeted by Remy and
  20. I just want to say that I am sorry for not ever responding to comments. I have a huge ass fear of giving spoilers. Obviously I can avoid it easily, but I end up WANTING to spoil things because I'm too nice and I don't want you guys to wait forever for me to write 3000+ words in about 2-3 days. I'll try to reply more because that is the right thing to do. Again, thanks so much to everyone who has read my stories! Your comments and reactions make this all so much fun and are great for motivating me to keep sharing my worlds with you!! ❤️
  21. Four Months Later The King of Avelin It is a cold night out. The moon is shining bright and the castle of Bancroft still stands tall. The city of Avelin has tried to repair many of the broken homes. Bodies still tend to be found at random. The western side of the city is simply a giant pile of rubble. Nobody is willing to try to fix that section. Anybody who bothers going in that direction finds themselves stamped with a golden sun and halo. Still, nobody knows how these
  22. The Ancient Ones A voice echoes out into the night. It sings a song that nobody here would know. A song that is usually sung in prayer. It is supposed to be used in a reverent tone. Right now, it is being used like a threat. It is a taunt towards Morgoren. It is making the singer’s location known, and it is saying ‘come out and get me’. Yinx continues to sing the song of the moon. He is in a building full of many cells. He is in a cell that is underground, yet there is a smal
  23. Laneer I wake to the smell of smoke and blood. After blinking a few times, I find that I am in a cage with Yinx. He has his wrists chained above his head. The scar he got from the Archangel looks like it opened up again. I just realized something. How has he not been marked like his parents? Yinx was hit by one of the Archangel’s abilities just like the Queen, so why not him? There are bruises along his arms and legs. There is also another scar that has been added to Yinx’s s
  24. Laneer “Yinx you should at least nap on me while I am in my wolf form.” I say. Yinx just laughs and shakes his head. “No because I will just slip off. I will be fine, Laneer.” I frown. We left the palace already but it has only just reached past midnight. After such a long day, Yinx should try and get some sleep. I understand his parents are dying, but it will do us no good if he were to just pass out along the way. “Would you like to get a camel again?” He asks with a sm
  25. Laneer The pillar of light slowly disappears around Yinx. As soon as it disappears, his legs collapse and he passes out on the ground. “You idiot. I was fine!” Queen Natzalia swats at her husband next to her. Both of them have a glowing mark on their stomachs. It is right where they were hit by the Archangel. I try and push myself up and then I feel pressure on my back. “Hold still.” A woman’s voice says over me, “You have a shard of stone sticking out of your back.” Her
×
×
  • Create New...