Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Potato Detox

    Yes, I shall be best known for my literary word choices. Only the best, most descriptive adjectives from me.
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Potato Detox

    Matt is trying hard to be a loyal friend. If it backfired or not is to be seen. But good eye!!
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Potato Detox

    I know. Now you don't know what's coming! It's like reading a brand new book. Better than before
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Potato Detox

    It's kind of different for us to experience Seamus being the irrational one. I don't like it. Seamus is my rock
  5. Mrsgnomie

    Potato Detox

    Dangit Aidan! How could you do this to us?!
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Potato Detox

    Agreed. Seamus has been good about communicating, but maybe there were a few things he missed? Maybe it's strictly having the a low-down-terrible-day.
  7. Mrsgnomie

    Potato Detox

    I also think Seamus is coming from a place of frustration. I don't think confronting Mike was easy and probably brought on a tidal wave of emotions. I guess we'll see how it goes. I also hate commenting from my phone. It's the worst.
  8. Mrsgnomie

    Potato Detox

    Day Two Matt walked into the living room to find Aidan naked from the waist down, something he hadn’t been just five minutes ago. His diaper was on the other side of the room with a giant turd in it. Matt rushed to Aidan, barely slowing down as he hooked the kid under the armpits and whisked him off to the bathroom. The mess wasn’t too bad. It had mostly stayed in the diaper, but he got a bath anyway. This was the third time he’d ripped his diaper off and Matt was already tired of it.
  9. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    Seems about right. My kids are still smallish but I imagine my dad feels this way about me lol
  10. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    Kids are un-understandable. And you're right. They are so damn extra. The have their own logic and it's confusing AF
  11. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    You’re totally right, science says brothers don’t get along. Matt was an only child until Aidan, he’s yet to learn this great lesson. Kase’s heart is all about attention and Loe is famous and willing to feature him on his social media. lol . Kase is definitely straight.
  12. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    I just wanted to thank all of you. Your support and feedback has been invaluable. this chapter took longer to post because I really didn’t like the original version and I was having a hard time convincing myself to post. I reached out to @kbois and she round tabled with me. I’m much happier with the outcome and your comments only confirmed was right to do a rewrite. It also means I’ll have to rewrite the following chapters but it’s for everyone’s benefit, especially Matt, Seamus, and Aidan!!
  13. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    Out of sight. Out of mind.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    This is why he was hesitant to leave the cafe. Kase and Hilary are the kind of friends that Matt dreamed of. I can’t be easy to put yourself in a situation where that could slip away. And knowing they’re still working together makes you feel like the odd man out. denise is THE BOMB!!!! Matt was hesitant on making the commitment of moving in. That will be changing but I think that worry or fear was enough to keep paying rent just to know you have that little piece of independence. Especially when everything else is so chaotic. And yes, he should have gone ans pre cleaned lol. Young adult boys, the just don’t know things
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    I can’t imagine trying to raise a kid from infancy when it wasn’t your plan and you don’t even have 9 months to prepare. For Matt it was like BAM, here you go. Don’t fuck it up. There’s a steep learning curve (some kids more then others). I think the next few weeks are going to be essential for Matt to really come into his own.
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    Seamus is wonderful 🥰
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Aidan vs. Matt

    “Fuck you.” Matt pouted at Kase’s faux aggressive words. There were no hard feelings, just a little jealousy that Matt got to spend the weekend with professional athletes and Loren Patrick. With his arms open for a hug, Matt walked toward Kase but Kase turned sideways, earning himself a super awkward half side hug. “Don’t touch me,” Kase growled, not even trying to shake Matt off. “I haven’t forgiven you.” “You’re the one who told me to have him make a drink for me.” “I
  18. Should post tomorrow! Thanks for always being so positive @john fraser. You're awesome
  19. I love roller-coaster, but I did go horseback riding once. I was eight. The saddle wasn't fastened all the way and my foot got caught in the stirrup. My eight year old memory remembers riding completely sideways on the horse for 10 miles, though it was probably only a minute or so. Maybe seconds. Regardless, I thought I was going to die. Contrary to the popular saying, I did not get right back on the horse. Or any of the times I road in a car in Paris.
  20. Potato ninja. I feel like I should've seen that. It's so obvious. Rules are always enacted after something has gone wrong. Better late than never. But 4mil??? Hot damn! It's insane they didn't see 4 million missing
  21. I couldn’t describe a football game in detail if my life depended on it lol. Only life on the sidelines! Which is also a promise that, even though Jay is a fort ball story, his story doesn’t revolve around the game itself.
  22. As I replied to drsawzall a moment ago, we hear more from Loe and Jay before the story ends. Seamus is amazing. One of a kind. It's his best asset and a point of contention.
  23. We will hear more from them before the story is over, but they will also have a story of their own. Stay tuned.
  24. Thank you. They are good together and will only get better. Their story will be fun!
  25. Jase did tell him to get Loe to make a drink for him... but, yeah, I can't imagine Jase will be stoked that Matt gets to go to the football game AND meet livingtheloelife
×
×
  • Create New...