Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    I really do like Bo. He's fun. These boys make me happy. Can't wait to watch the next few chapters unfold
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    How old are you?! lol
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    Wowza. 🔥 Loved this chapter. It was good to see them bonding and growing as a couple. They’ll need it
  4. Yes, well, finding out your husband and the love of your life had a secret life isn’t an easy thing to get over. In a perfect world Nash would be able to move on with no issue, but that’s just not how it works. They get there, but there’s hurdles, that’s life sometimes. Not everyone gets an easy to unwrap box.
  5. Oh geez. That sounds traumatizing (for both sister and parents).
  6. I agree. I love a good bowl of Kraft Mac and Cheese. Heck, I love the Safeway Select stuff. Add a can of chili and make it cowboy Mac. But own it! Don’t pretend you’re too good for it! Thanks for the feedback, it’s not easy to write a progression in 1k words or less lol.
  7. No doubt, they will be friends for the long haul. They definitely have something special.
  8. I was definitely a Hone lol. We could've been friends!
  9. Thanks! Something light hearted. No drama lol
  10. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    Well done!! I loved this. Not what I was expecting...better
  11. Just mac n cheese lol Coconut Mac n Cheese!
  12. Daniel found his forever friend in Hone when he was just four-years-old. They grow up inseparable. The only secret between them is that Daniel is gay. If life is a puzzle, the only piece missing is the truth. Posted for Pride Month
  13. The hardest part of this new life, is reconciling the dream I carried for so long, to the reality I see in front of me.
  14. Amen!
  15. I’m glad you found it and hope you continue to enjoy it! Let me know what you think along the way
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 9

    How do I do the hidden content????!!
  17. When my kid comes back from a weekend with my brother, his attitude is always in shambles.
  18. Devon was a master thimblerigist, having used his skill to gain a doctoral advantage over his peers.
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 9

    I feel their sadness. Poor Kyle and Megan. I can't wait to see what the conversation with the parents unveils.
  20. Hone and I met at the grocery store when we were four. We weren’t there by ourselves, of course not. That would be insane. We were with our mothers. They were strangers at the time. Hone’s mom let him walk around because he was the kind of kid who could be trusted to stay close and not cause trouble. Whereas I strapped to the cart like Hannibal Lecter. It’s possible I’d proven to be rather lawless at times. I used my charm to convince Mom I’d be good. “I promise.” The jo
  21. There is definitely another story in the works revolving around Loren and Jay. We will see a little of Matt and Seamus and even more of the kids! We may know how they end, but there's still quiet a ride getting there.
  22. Yikes. Some of my other stories are a little cringy!!! Be forewarned
  23. At least someone has my back!!! 🥥🥥
  24. This. This right here. I think Seamus is taking this approach to heart. He could be mad but, instead, he's going to live his life to the fullest. That is the worst punishment they could receive. Worse than a life sentence. In a way, I suppose it is. Imagine hating someone so much you try to take everything away from them but instead, you give them a greater life?
  25. THANK YOU. I had so much fun with this story and these characters. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the ride, too. Can't wait to start the next chapter..
×
×
  • Create New...