Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Party Balloon

    I don't even know all the things we've lost because our kids are soooo helpful lol. And no, I don't want to imagine a pancake under water. The only thing I want my pancake saturated in is syrup and butter. I believe it about the dirt. It builds character and immunity. That's what I tell my kids anyway.
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Party Balloon

    Thanks for commenting. I'm glad you're enjoying it!
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Party Balloon

    He was too busy trying to eavesdrop lol. Spoiler: Aidan lives to see another chapter lol
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Party Balloon

    Thought I'd post another chapter as a thank you. You guys are awesome and I appreciate all the feedback you've given me.
  5. Mrsgnomie

    Party Balloon

    The anxiety was so thick that Matt could hardly breathe. He had one eye on his brother, who was playing with colored blocks, and one eye on Seamus who, like a caged lion, was pacing the room nervously as he waited for a call. “We could take Aidan for a walk.” “It’s too cold outside.” “Movie?” Seamus shook his head. “What about going to get a bite to eat?” “I’m not hungry.” Matt sighed from a distance. “It’s possible they won’t call today.” “I know.”
  6. Omg! It's you!
  7. And let’s face it, Mike had built his position in a way that allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He knew Seamus didn’t know what was happening because he made it that way. He probably thought Seamus would never catch on, therefore, he would never do anything about it
  8. He's catching up, that's for sure. When it happens, it will happen because it's finally right. The last thing either of them need is for Matt to make that kind of confession because he feels pressured.
  9. @pvtguy Just imagine all the things that can happen in 6 chapters! and an epilogue!
  10. There's still 6 chapters and an epilogue left. We got time.
  11. as Lord and creator...
  12. Exactly! No matter how silly Matt can be, at his core, he's very lovable. The thing they have on their side is that Mike had so much control with so little oversight that he probably didn't think he needed to be overly cautious. Who knows, I guess we'll find out.
  13. Baby ninja is the best! See @weinerdog? CincyKriss likes the name!
  14. What can I say? Life comes at you fast! Watch out!
  15. Matt is smarter than he gives himself credit for (when it comes to tangible things like school and numbers. As for Aidan getting out of his funk? It's only the beginning.
  16. We do get to follow this situation with Mike a bit. But like all things, the solution to this is not instant. Could I have done better? Totally, I could've come up with a ton of badass names. But Matt? I don't know. I think Aidan is sucking the creativity out of him. When you're around a 1y old all the time, some things get lame. On the plus side, the other side would never know what Operation Butter Biscuit is referencing. So, if you think about it in terms of discretion, it's pretty on point.
  17. Matt spent every minute leading up to Mike's departure preparing for the greatest task he was ever given. Aidan excluded. When he wasn’t in class, at work, or catering to Aidan, Matt was re-reading and studying every published piece he could find on forensic accounting. He even spoke with his TA and reviewed tips for spotting trends and indicators. Even though Seamus would end up hiring a professional to do a more thorough job if something came from it, Matt still wanted to prove that he co
  18. Titleless by Kbois
  19. No pressure
  20. There are definitely a lot of possibilities. Mike being Kelly's BF opens a lot of doors for self justification. It will be interesting for sure.
  21. It's my pleasure. I'm happy you're enjoying it
  22. It’s ready to go!! I will see about posting later today, but it will probably be tomorrow. I’ll do my best not to wait much longer than that.
  23. Well, yes. Eventually, Matt will come to terms with his feelings, and then he will have to express those feelings.
  24. Can you imagine double dating with your dad because he’s dating your boyfriends best friend?!! i guess there is a trope for that lol
×
×
  • Create New...