Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Boss Nanny

    It's college. Matt should be worrying about classes, friends, and parties. Not a baby. At least his supervisor is cool when he shows up to work with his infant brother in tow. The owner on the other hand? Matt's sure he'll be an issue. Except, Seamus helps Matt more than anyone.
  2. Thank you. It means a lot to know you came back and reread the story. It had its moments, but that’s how Life is! lol
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    I really enjoyed your story. As a fellow author who, at times, evoked a fury of responses similar to the cries you got on this chapter, understand that it can be hard to read those. A story is personal to the author. Even if you're okay with reading feedback, we desire positivity. I know that not everyone will like my stories but it doesn't stop me from hoping they do. So, post those chapters or endings that get this kind of emotional response, just remember, they loved your story. It's natural for them to want more. Don't let it deter you from posting again. I think I caught your clue, I think I know what your intended ending is...that doesn't stop me from wanting you to spell it out for me so my HEA heart can rest easy. Thank you for your gift.
  4. I had to Google him. Yummy.
  5. I think Penn is James Lafferty and Nash could totally be Ryan Phillipe but with straight blonde hair. Or! Travis Schuldt!
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    As long as you’re not focusing on grammar and such lol
  7. 1) Penn has been in love with Nash since forever. He could've easily proposed but I think they both knew there was value in Nash being the one who took that step, for Penn's sake. 2) I haven't thought about celebrity look alikes. Gimme a minute!
  8. Miss you @mfa607 we need to catch up. Shoot me an email! Also, there’s a SYWM update on the works. Just for you
  9. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    I love a good brooding guy.
  10. I can’t listen to that song without thinking of them. I actually have part of a SYWM update done. I probably won’t finish it until after I get the current story done, but it’s definitely in the works!
  11. Not sure if you read my past stories but I'm a glutton for the long road. For the most part, my life has been remarkably uneventful. This is how I add excitement in my life. With that said, the story I was working on before re-writing the last several chapters of Knott isn't such a long road...although I'm only half do done...*shrugs* I could be wrong. But lets be real. I just don't think Nash could've jumped from Lee to Penn without issue. I think it's very unrealistic. Especially since his relationship with Lee was so different than he had with Penn. I don't think Nash could've handled it. He needed to straighten himself out. I stand behind that.
  12. Im also in that camp. My oldest boy is 12 and we talk openly about it a lot. Do I want him to have sex early? No. Do I want to find out he’s sexually active while on vacation by finding a hidden box if condoms? No. But do I want to always be someone they feel comfortable coming to and do I want them to practice safe sex always? YES!
  13. April 6th. I agree, no need to change last names. But for Penn I think it’s more than just a name. After all these years I think it would be normal for Penn to wait some sort of claim on Nash. Even if it was Penn changing his name to Cushman, which, despite to potential name calling from his brothers, would make him happy as a clam.
  14. Oohhh, very punny!
  15. Next one has been started, maybe half done, but I haven’t touched it in a while because I ended up rewriting the last 5 or so chapters of this story last minute. So, I need to go back and rework it.
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 26

    Wonderful chapter. I hope their relationship grows. Lex needs a good father figure to help heal his emotional wounds
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 26

    You didn’t know what a bear claw was?!!! 🤯🤯🤯
  18. Same, Tonyr. Same.
  19. I agree. I like Penn Cushman best. Mostly because I know Penn would secretly love having Nash's last name.
  20. I hate second read throughs, you'll catch all my plot holes.
  21. Considering how late Penn and I stayed up, I was up way too early. I couldn’t stop myself. I wanted to see as much of Penn as possible even if he was sleeping. I’d be going back to Portland soon, to make some big changes, but I’d still be going alone. I wanted to wake him up and tell him to come with me. Instead, I laid and watched him sleep. This was my life now. Everything else would come on its own time. When he finally woke up, I basked in that deep voice I loved so much in the mornings
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 12

    Whaaaat. That was awesome!
  23. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 10

    Couldn't stop me if you tried!
  24. 100 chapters, 80 words each.
×
×
  • Create New...