Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. I don't know what you mean when you say "you could end it right here?" That sounds terrible. There's so much growth left. We don't even really know Seamus! Tell us more about Kelly. Or Matt. How does Matt grow as a parent? They haven't even consumated their relationship. Who causes the conflict? Climax? Resolution? End now? Blasphemy.
  2. I think Matt will always feel like the relationship is unbalanced. But it won't actually be.
  3. I don’t know that he’ll ever need to. If he does, I don’t think he’ll advertise himself like that again lol. He learned his lesson
  4. Friday night, after Aidan was safe and sound with Grandpa, Seamus dragged Matt out of the apartment and took him to Coffee|Bar. Despite having worked the day shift a while now, he’d never been there after hours. The live music was a woman and her acoustic guitar, singing cover songs that were better than the originals. Patrons sat around the tables laughing, enjoying the low-lit atmosphere while waiters and waitresses served beer and wine. Matt wasn’t even sure this was the same place he’d worke
  5. 14 chapters total, so a few more to go! There is a spin off book in progress but not staring these two.
  6. *gasp* I’m offended
  7. The final chapter is from Seamus's POV. Technically finished but I'm not fully satisfied. I have time to re-work it before it's ready to post. I do think you'll get want you want from it.
  8. Dad's are soooo smart. Brad has been through Matt's situation. He's no dummy. I can drag it out if you want? Once a week or maybe every other week?
  9. It truly is. And Matt is so young and he's taking so much on, so he's bound to screw it up. Seamus is his budding bestfriend who is overly generous so there's not a lot to question...especially when you don't want to question it...
  10. Let’s be real. Seamus is Iron Man and Matt is Pepper when she’s tries on the suit during an emergency situation. JK. Obviously Matt is so much more than he gives himself credit for!
  11. This made my day. What a hilarious visual of exactly what’s happening to Matt. I see Seamus as a herd dog, nudging Matt this way and that until he has him right where he wants him.
  12. Agreed. Matt is too oblivious and insecure to cross that threshold without a literal flashing sign. Kids never do.
  13. “Yeah. A whole weekend.” Matt took a deep, relaxing breath. The breath of freedom. “I get to do nothing but sleep in, work, sleep some more, and eat without someone trying to steal every bite. It’s going to be a perfectly uneventful weekend.” What’s that saying? Oh yeah… Famous last words. I guess only time will tell...
  14. They live in a fantasy world lol. Did Matt have to pay first, last, and security? Absolutely not. Seamus had no intentions/desire of taking anything. But Matt has already accepted so much from Seamus with nothing in return. Him writing that check was for Matt's benefit to help him feel like he was contributing something. Even if he knew how Seamus felt about him, he'd still want to keep things as equal as possible.
  15. The only part of Matt’s birthday weekend that was worth remembering were the glimpses and broken memories of Seamus in his dark green undie as he brought water, toast, and wet towels while Matt died on the guest bathroom floor. Miles of skin and stomach and shapely arms. Those fleeting memories triggered a change in Matt. **** One hour left of this torture. Seamus already came back from running errands with Aidan and now the duo was walking around the cafe. Seamus was leaned over
  16. Well said. Posting stories is a very personal thing. I've been lucky that I have a great, supportive base. That doesn't mean I haven't had some rough feedback on various chapters on previously posted stories. Oh well, it's part of the package. GA is awesome and has one of the best crowds around.
  17. Aidan is definitely an outlet to communicate and/or feel out feelings in a non threatening way. Even if those feelings aren’t completely known to themselves. In time. #teamnogibbs
  18. This. Imagine how terrifying it would be to assume someone like Seamus likes you, only to get shot down? I would DIE!!!
  19. Numbers are straightforward. They don’t lie. You get what you see. Numbers are easier to decipher then feelings and emotions.
  20. You can't prove it....
×
×
  • Create New...