-
Posts
4,767 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mrsgnomie
-
Oh, we'll find out whos has to answer for what...just wait
- 17 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
It’s a fun one. A bit dramatic, but Donavans a hoot.
- 21 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
No, no he’s not. Just me being funny. Because I’m hilarious.
-
Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
I don't think this makes Nash a schemer. Yes, if Penn somehow wanted more, Nash would probably give in, but that doesn't mean he went there with that as his intentions. "Because the truth of the matter was, that as much as I wanted to see if he was okay, to let him vent about the evening, to fight for our friendship, to mesh and converse like we used to, the ball was in Penn’s court. I knew that if Penn wanted anything, and I do mean anything, I would not say no. I do agree that it was incredibly awkward time to go to Penn's room. I mean, HOW AWKWARD! Which is reflected in the beginning of next chapter. But who doesn't love a good awkward encounter. And sometimes the awkward creates a gateways for more authentic things. I mean, can't get any worse!- 24 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
You're right, Nash wouldn't leave Penn like that. Things are still crazy around here but a lot more settled then it was. Thank you.- 24 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
It's the least I could do since it was soooooo long between 15 and 16- 24 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
Vacation is two weeks and they're half way through. -
Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
Yeah, I clearly didn't do a good job the first time around. That's why you're the real MVP -
Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 17 - When game night isn't so fun
I agree. I also think it's important for them, as in Penn and Nash. Penn was there for Nash and now Nash gets to be there for Penn.- 24 comments
-
- 17
-
-
Ryan never explicitly stated that he wanted Penn and I back together but it didn’t take a college education to figure it out. Subtle wasn’t a word any of them knew well. When he mentioned the vacation and me coming along, I knew the intention. And yes, I used their motives for my own benefit. Here is what I knew as I boarded the plane: Penn was angry at me for how things ended. Understandably, as they could’ve and should’ve gone differently. According to Ryan, Penn had pulled away from h
- 24 comments
-
- 104
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I agree. I'm not a huge fan of switching. I did it with my first story and I think it was fine but I think there's something cool about one POV. with that said. I already finished chapter 17 and it's from Nash's POV lol *shrug*
- 44 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
I do have a question. I’ve started on the chapter and working on the direction but I’m torn between staying in Penns POV (for the remaining chapters?) or going back to Nash. thoughts? Pros? Cons?
- 44 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Lee showing up in Hawaii, during a Knott vacation, while Penn and Nash are finally finding some sort of equal footing...would definitely be an interesting chapter. I just don’t think either Nash or Penn could handle that! Poor guys need a break. We still have to deal with Jason. Who is bound to make an appearance
- 44 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
What would that even look like? lol
- 44 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Lee?
- 44 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
At one point the air quality was over 700. There's not even a chart that with that number. That was terrifying. You can't escape the smoke (obviously, if it reached the east coast) and you also have no clue what kind of long term damage you could face from breathing that kind of off the chart hazardous smoke. It was absolutely insane. If I never experience it again it would be too soon.
- 44 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
Without making any promises--not long. I'm writing as we speak. I'd like to get it done this week, God willing. I hate waiting for chapters and I know the wait for 16 was brutal. I don't want to do that again. Yuck
- 44 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
I think Penn's family has a lot of great qualities but he definitely needs to have his own direction and live his life authentically. I imagine Penn like a dog riding in a side car of his families lives. But, I think he's in the right direction (sad it took him so long). Nash was bold when he told Penn that he'd fight for their friendship but I think Penn needs a little of that. He only has his family, who, as much as they love him, not have his best interest at heart. Does Nash? We'll see.
- 44 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Update: 300 hundred homes burned down in my neighborhood but ours survived. Talked about survivor's guilt, but I'm thankful as hell that we made it.
- 44 comments
-
- 36
-
-
-
-
-
The neighborhood could’ve been on the cover of Portland Weekly. The older homes were full of charm and character. Each yard had numerous pants and trees that no doubt added to the life of springtime and the beauty of fall. The yards were small and the sidewalks were in need of repair; showing just how loved they’d been over the years. I parked along the curb across the street and took a breath before getting out. It had been a long time since I’d been with Nash one on one and I’d be lying i
- 44 comments
-
- 111
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
Hey all: I know it's been a while. The chapter was a struggle but I've overcome the literary obstacles and it's almost done! I think you'll enjoy it but it's still going to be a hot minute. Currently my family and I have been displaced. You might have seen on the news that quite a bit of the west coast is on fire. That includes my neighborhood. At this point, I have no idea if my home stands or not. Our whole lives are up in the air right now, just trying to take it day by day. Power has been in and out the whole time. Seems like nothing is reliable. I thought I would take a second to pop in here and update you all. I could used all the prayer, thoughts, good vibes, whatever it is, send it my way! I'll greedily take it all.- 74 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
-
Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
Will be taking you up on that!- 74 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
It will be fine, just knocked off the rocker for a minute lol. Glad to see things calming down lol -
Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
Oh boy. Figured I’d drop in real quick and let you guys know why I have updated. Without going into great personal detail I’ll give some key words to describe the last 2 weeks — car theft, stolen laptop, disgruntled employee, restraining order. But I get my replacement laptop tomorrow and I’ll be back in action. Crazy time, people. Crazy times!- 74 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 15 - Changing Tides
I don't think Nash is self-centered. I agree with @spikey582 that he's known for putting others first. Him doing things by himself (trips & marathons) is more a byproduct of Lee working and/or not being interested in doing things that aren't a ten to him. I think Nash absolutely had time for Lee, I just don't think Lee was great at utilizing his time if it was on Nash's terms and not Lee's. Nash had a lot of his own crap to work out, so I don't think his "i" feelings were misplaced but I do think he (they) would've benefited from Nash taking a step back and thinking a bit more about Penn...but he didn't and now we're where we're at.- 74 comments
-
- 10
-
-
