Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 10

    I’m guessing Chevy guy had a bad aura?? Hope we learn more. So good!
  2. Regular, hella hot dudes are my favorite 😍
  3. Sounds like the name of a Marvel character.
  4. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  5. What if it's a long one?
  6. TEN CHAPTERS?! Oh boy, that sounds exhausting. How about we compromise and I give you one more?
  7. I cannot say that Hawaii was the most fun I’ve had on a vacation. Staying in a house with twenty-five people, most of whom you don’t know that well is no easy task. Pair that with attempting to mend a fractured and bruised relationship and a family quarrel. But—and it’s a big but—I got the guy. But being back in Oregon was a whirlwind. I was meeting with Wayne and others several times a week to discuss logistics for a job that was being built for me. Wayne had called me the morning we were l
  8. Nash has to move back, eh?
  9. No, I don't think I'll further the adventure with Penn and Nash. I think the final chapter will wrap them up. I really don't know where I would go with them. They're not having kids or anything. I still have people asking for bonus chapters of Colin and Charlie. I have ideas but haven't been able to write it and I don't want it to be forced. But hey, who knows, maybe I'll get inspired.
  10. AHHHH I forgot to give credit where credit is due!
  11. To some degree there's always another book coming lol. I actually have one started, probably 1/3 done, maybe half done (I'm a terrible judge of how long a story will be). And I have ideas for the one after that. Just a matter of actually getting it done.
  12. Smooth sailing from here on out. They deserve it!
  13. Two chapters left! 20 & 21
  14. Perfect, just posted the next chapter - BTW. This chapter was done when I was talking about adding in pillow talk. I was actually writing the chapter after this one. In case you're waiting for it...
  15. I woke up because my bladder was about to explode. I’d been so busy with Nash last night that…well, going to pee hadn’t been a priority. When I tried to get out of bed, I was stopped by a set of strong arms and a deep groan of disapproval. “I really have to pee,” I said. Nash’s arms only held tighter as he burrowed into my back. As much as I wanted to relieve myself, Nash refusing to let go was better. “I’ll be right back. I promise.” Nash let go and I hurried to the bathroom. I didn’t e
  16. What about this mad you dislike Penn?
  17. I don't know that Nash would have all these answers because A) Lee wasn't super interested in disclosing too many details because it made him look bad and wasn't about to shine the spotlight on himself and B ) Nash didn't really want to know. I mean, sure, he was probably curious, but details weren't going to heal anything. So, I'll do what I can but ultimately, sometimes in these situations we just don't ever get to know all the answers. But I'll see if I can't add something for the readers enjoyment.
  18. I wasn't sure how deep to go but I'm more than happy to cover this if the readers find this to be valuable. Where I'm currently at in writing the next chapter I could easily tie up all the divorce details during some nice pillow talk.
  19. Well, your feedback has been inspiring and I've spent most of the day not working like I should've been doing. Instead, I've been writing. Also, my kids are gone for the night and my husband is out with his cousin. Which means I have a quiet house to keep writing. Spend me more feedback/inspo!
  20. Yes. Regardless of who’s POV it is, Jason is definitely in the next chapter.
  21. I’m going to try it. I have the chapter started and I really like it so far, but I also feel like it’s missing something. I think that something is Penn’s POV.
  22. I agree. And I think the chapter would be fun from Penn’s POV because we all know he’s wanted to have sex with Nash forever. My concern is the fact the whole story has been from Nash’s POV. Then two chapters to give Penn a voice. Now back to Nash. Is it too much to flip flop at the end like this?
  23. You will have read it more times than I have lol (burn on myself)
  24. Yes, it's good to see them together. I'm excited. Now they just have to get that pesky errand ran, which is proving difficult but should be fun to read about!
  25. Holy smokes his room was huge. It was only marginally smaller than the bunk room I was sharing with a dozen guys. I felt slightly less guilty as I took the room in. Penn stood at the end of his bed and looked around the room, at the floor, where he was trying to find the best place for me to sleep. “I think there’s an extra mattress in the garage.” “Oh no,” I said, feeling stupid for standing there like an idiot instead of doing something productive like not making things more awkward th
×
×
  • Create New...