-
Posts
4,767 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mrsgnomie
-
I set the bag of alcohol and mixers on the table, along with some beer for the heteros. It’d been a very long week, as far as work was concerned. I’d worked over sixty hours, thanks to others taking vacation time or calling in for this reason or that. I was exhausted, but there was no time for that. It was time to square up on our deal and I had all weekend off to recover from my exhaustion. Somehow, it’d been decided the DONNAS and the DAKS would convene at my house to prepare for the big n
- 33 comments
-
- 103
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ya ya ya. Gotta call me out lol. Leaving for vacation never goes as smooth as planned. I got back to the hotel after an exhausting day at Disney and finished so I can post, just for you lol.
- 35 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Probably tomorrow. I'm leaving Friday AM to Cali for five days. So I'll definitely post before I leave, but won't be able to post again until mid week (next week).
- 35 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I thought you were just calling me out lol
- 35 comments
-
- 11
-
-
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
- 35 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Thought I responded to this but...I guess not? Anyway, once they scored, it wasn’t necessary to keep playing since they were the last inning. Landry’s wouldn’t have had a chance to score again. So it was game over.
- 35 comments
-
- 10
-
-
In a real game, yes. But a lot of times co-ed leagues or summer leagues they only do 5-7 because of time constraints. At least that’s what I’ve always seen and been a part of. 🤷🏻♀️
- 35 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Kapucinski is right. Shane’s knows he was a victim, but admitting rape isn’t always easy, especially with Shane’s background. It’s psychological warfare
- 35 comments
-
- 17
-
-
Absoultely. I, in no way, consider myself talented in this area. SYWM was the first story I’d every written on my own free will. Runner up, something mandated by the educational system to graduate high school. I’m always trying to improve. The conversation issue is something my editor changes. He makes so many really wonderful improvements, but dialogue isn’t always one of them. I usually try and change it so it flows better, but I can’t always catch them. I did find your examples and edited them, those we’re errors (so thanks for bringing them to light). I’ll continue to try and catch those things. Also, the water in my face. It was never suppose to say my, not sure why it did.
- 35 comments
-
- 13
-
-
Yes, I agree. I feel bad for Shane because Donovan said no, then goes out of his way to tempt him. It’s rude.
- 35 comments
-
- 16
-
-
I should’ve consulted you prior to writing this chapter because Donovan as Plain Joe would be good. Also, DAKS will talk. It’s not over.
- 35 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
It’s true what they say—you should be careful what you wish for. I should’ve been more specific when I complained life was too boring and I’d do anything for a little excitement or drama. Other people’s drama, not mine! Damn. I’d only wanted to sit back and point my finger at all of the sorry bitches who needed to throw shit around on Jerry Springer. You know, someone and their brother who were both supposed to be the biological fathers of the same twins, or some shit like that. I
- 35 comments
-
- 107
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Now! -
The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in The one regret that changed everything -Shane
20 minutes! I’m doing a read through and I’ll post it.- 33 comments
-
- 10
-
-
The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Today! Life got insane but I’m doing it this morning!- 33 comments
-
- 10
-
-
The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Tomorrow-ish- 33 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in The one regret that changed everything -Shane
I don’t know that he WANTED Donovan and Shane to reconcile as much as he wanted his friend to be happy. Donovan didn’t exactly tell him “hey, I want to be with that giant dumbass...in the light of a new day, it’s possible he was just trying to distract him.- 33 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in The one regret that changed everything -Shane
They sit down and talk in the next chapter!- 33 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in The one regret that changed everything -Shane
Cool, call me out on this plot hole, lol. I'm gonna say that Davis works for corporate and it's very possible the time he visited the unit, Donovan wasn't working. Either way, they haven't crossed paths prior to the incident at the bar. I agree, but I really don't think Shane meant anything by it, like, I don't think Shane realized Davis had a crush or was flirting until it was too late, then it was back peddling. Right or wrong, it was stupid but he wasn't being malices. Also, he couldn't really advice Donovan since they hadn't been talking... I agree, they should have said something to Davis when he was talking about Donovan...but I also know what it's like to get caught off guard in the moment.- 33 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
The one regret that changed everything. It was eight o’clock in the morning and the contractors were back to work, filling my house with the obnoxious noise of renovations. I crumpled my pillow into a ball and shoved my face into it as I let out a frustrated cry. Lately, I’d been spending most nights with Aaron since my house is basically nothing but bones with a bedroom, but after Friday night, I was basically exiled until I figured out how to fix things with Donovan. The bastards didn’t c
- 33 comments
-
- 113
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
Dead 😂😂- 43 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
Technically, yes. But when has life ever been black and white. Just because the law says you can do something, doesn't mean you have to feel good about it.- 43 comments
-
- 12
-
-
If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
Yeah...lets go with that lol- 43 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
WE WERE ON A BREAK!- 43 comments
-
- 13
-
-
If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in If it's a bad idea, why does it feel so good?
I just have to say, these made me laugh. If only for the fact that it was SO INCREDIBLY AWKWARD TO WRITE. I couldn't agree with you guys more, cringy. I only ever re-read it once, I just had to leave it. It's there for a reason. That reason has a purpose but that doesn't mean it's easy to swallow.- 43 comments
-
- 14
-
-
