Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Fresh Start

    Ah thanks. No pressure or anything. Sometimes it’s good to be left wanting just a little.
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Fresh Start

    Well, just one chapter and then it’s finished 😔
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Fresh Start

    No sex? Was that a thing you could do after you sleep with someone? I stared unbelievingly at Shane, unsure how I should move forward. “Okay,” I spoke slowly. “Just out of curiosity, what made you come to this conclusion?” “Because I like you and I want things to work. Whatever we did before wasn’t working. If we’re going to do this, I want to do it right.” “And ‘doing it right’ means…no sex?” I continued to speak slowly, trying to under fully understand what was happening. He n
  4. Dammit. I suck. . if ya’ll could stop paying attention to details, that would be lovely. 😘
  5. Donovan only assumed he got them from Thomas.
  6. I absolutely agree, 💯 we know everyone on GA are horny bastards, but Shane and Donovan need some time without sex to get things right.
  7. Can you tag me in the quote where I said that? I can't find it. Thanks!
  8. I don’t think I said they were married to each other. Just married in general? I don’t remember that, but I would’ve been in the first chapter of Shane’s POV
  9. Yeah, that would be important. When I started, those characters weren’t going to play a big roll. I messed up. I should change the earlier chapter.
  10. No typo. It’s just an expression. Like, when someone calls you repeatedly or sends a bunch of texts...they’re “blowing up your phone.” When someone knocks on the door like a mad man, they’re “blowing up the your door.”
  11. I hadn’t expected him to show up last night. Hell, I wasn’t aware he knew where I lived, so imagine my surprise when he was the unexpected guest blowing up my front door. I wished I could’ve said it was hard to watch him breakdown before my eyes, but I can’t. If I was willing to admit it or not, my masculinity had desperately needed the encouragement that I wasn’t a total failure, that I wasn’t unwanted, and that my feelings weren’t one sided. In general, it had been weeks since I’d looked
  12. Mrsgnomie

    Crumbling

    Look at you, such a sweet talker 😍
  13. Mrsgnomie

    Crumbling

    Every chapter is your favorite chapter lol 😘
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Crumbling

    I think most people, especially those with kids, have had this thought multiple times. Sometimes I think it's the only real solution.
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Crumbling

    The first step to recovery is admitting there's a problem
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Crumbling

    A little, but nothing big! The rollercoaster is mostly over, positive from here on out.
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Crumbling

    There are multiple ways to defuse a situation. They might not have stood up and yelled at Davis, reprimanding him for his words, but they shut it down by not feeding him, and changed the subject. I might not be the textbook right answer, but it's what they did in that moment. It's what Shane thought would work while not pissing on the relationship with his potential boss. Nick said what he said out of anger, there might have been truth regarding Donovan looking for an out, but mostly he was angry that Donovan tried to place the blame and responsibility on others, instead of admitting that he was an active participant. Nick was hurt and angry, and lashed out.
  18. Mrsgnomie

    Crumbling

    I think I find pleasure in driving readers to the edge of insanity, and then pulling them back.
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Crumbling

    A person can only tolerate so much self-reflection before it becomes detrimental to one's health. That’s how I was feeling by ten o’clock the next morning. The realization that I was a fuck-tard was weighing heavily on me—so much so that I’d started to feel depressed, which wasn’t a normal feeling for me. I was a good person—I worked with sick kids, was debt free (minus my home), ate relatively healthy, worked out (sometimes), and treated people with respect (more often than not). But mostly, I
  20. Soon. We had a bit of a bender on the trip. My youngest went face first down the escalators at Universal Studios. If you haven't been there, those things are no joke. Put a damper on the trip (and his face), he's a trooper, but I'm just now getting around to editing the next chapter, while simultaneously trying to finish up that last chapter. Hopefully post today or tomorrow.
  21. The story is already written (minus the last chapter that I’m currently typing) so there’s not much to change based on comments. Plus, I know the vision I have. With that aside, it’s definitely nerve wracking worrying if you guys will like the end result. We’ll find out soon enough since we’re close to the end.
  22. i understand why you guys are frustrated, but I feel this is a necessary evil. Both of these men need growth and to get to that point, they have to reach bottom. Maybe it’s just where I come from, but rarely do people make the perfect decisions along the way lol.
  23. Mrsgnomie

    Pale pleasures

    I know this isn’t suppose to be a chapter story...but maybe? Yes?
  24. I’m adding some chapters to my previous story Still You Want Me. Beside that, I’m doing a spin off with Jesse, and I have some other stories in mind. No breaks yet!
  25. You’re right, it is. But like everything interpretation is weird thing. Regardless of Shane’s intentions, how Donovan feels about the incident changes because of where he’s at. Donovan might still feel like what he did was wrong, but it might not upset him the same way it would have the weeks prior. To some degree, we’ve all been there. ^^ This. We’re entering the fall of Donovan. (Comment above) Not too old. Something can be light hearted and still have a dark underbelly. There’s a selfishness in our human nature that we’ve seen to some degree in most of the characters that impacts those around us. There’s four chapters left, starting with the breaking of Donovan.
×
×
  • Create New...