Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Thank you. I’m really glad you enjoyed it. I’ll be posting another story in no time.
  2. I’m glad this brought you joy! #alltheemotions lol
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Neighbors

    Encore? You have a way with words my friend. Really enjoyed this but I agree, I’d love to see more.
  4. I guess we’ll find out. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.
  5. Ain't that life though. Colin has been in his own world, though. Charlie probably needed the time to come to terms with wanting...needing something more.
  6. I totally agree. It could probably use a solid once over.
  7. Mrsgnomie

    Family Reunion

    I’m working on something now (like, I was literally writing when I got the email notification for this comment). I probably won’t start posting until the story is mostly finished. It helps me me stay true to my vision and makes it impossible to change the story because of reader commentary lol. It wont be as long as the other two, so I imagine it will start posting sooner than later...but, probably a month out or so.
  8. Heads up: Next few chapters are tough/rough/etc.
  9. Mrsgnomie

    Just a dance

    💯💯
  10. My bad lol
  11. Why does it say they lost four times? Because the chapter was totally flawless and I thought to myself, “Geemeedee will have nothing to do. I need to give him inconsistency to keep his mind sharp.” In all honesty, I changed a few things. I thought I got them all, but clearly I didn’t lol. Now I get to go back and fix all my story holes. I appreciate your praise. I have no qualms about my skill. I’m far from a qualified writer. If you want to PM me, I’d love to hear more detailed thoughts on how I could tweak.
  12. Muscle bottomboy wife. I’m dead 😂😂
  13. No hard feelings. There were some tough chapters to digest.
  14. No promises, but who knows what the future will hold! This story with really fun to write, so I imagine it’ll be really fun to do a bonus chapter at some point. I imagine that Shane and Donovan as parents would be a really phenomenal addition. Now you you have me thinking.... 🤔🤔
  15. 😘😘
  16. Mine too! Definitely one of the best chapters. I imagine it will be hard to beat.
  17. Just give me time to straighten out some of the story holes first lol
  18. Sometimes it’s best to leave a little to the imagination. Leave em wanting more!
  19. More to come. Additional chapters for my other story SYWM. But I’ve also started a separate story.
  20. “What is my biggest pet peeve?” I quizzed Shane, while watching him trim meat at the kitchen counter. “People that don’t avoid potholes when driving.” I didn’t miss the adorable smirk as he answered the question correctly and without hesitation. Thanks to Google, I had a list of popular Newlywed game questions on my phone and had been grilling him for days. It’d been almost five months since we started over. Almost five months since Shane dropped the bomb that we weren’t having se
  21. Mrsgnomie

    Fresh Start

    I had a wonderful advisor 😊
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Fresh Start

    I do. I’ve started on a shorter story. Something I can knockout quick. Kinda like a palate cleanser. Then I’m adding a couple chapters to my previous story Still You Want Me. I have a few other stories mulling around in my head.
  23. Mrsgnomie

    Fresh Start

    I know that there was a point where it felt like things were getting a little out of hand, such is life. But I think they come around nicely. and thanks for the compliment, it does mean a lot.
  24. Mrsgnomie

    Fresh Start

    You did, you totally called it, and when I read that comment I laughed, because you had no clue how right you were.
×
×
  • Create New...