-
Posts
4,767 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mrsgnomie
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
If I give Penn a weird toe, would that make it better?- 49 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
I always thought of myself as a roll-with-the-punches kind of guy. I could adapt to any situation, much like a chameleon. Being calm and never buckling under pressure was an attribute I held dearly. An attribute that seemed to be slipping away with each passing day. Leaving me feeling rougher for wear. Wayne and I stayed up late, discussing work. I resigned from Yevo. Now I had to wrap things up. I always imagined that if I ever left, I’d finish out the year. That would allow lots of t
- 49 comments
-
- 109
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Better late than never!- 36 comments
-
- 13
-
-
Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
I don’t know. Do guys do that? Just lay naked together because they’re friends? I have girlfriends I’m close with and we never lay naked together. Maybe we’re not that close? Should I be laying naked with friends more often? Is my whole life a lie?- 36 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
This comment is everything. I very much love that you think about Nash during the day. Nash would never take Lee to the cleaner, it’s just not in him. Lee doesn’t ruin his credit but that’s not to say he doesn’t do something out of spite.- 36 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
I’m laughing. Originally, it said he was wearing his towel, which he didn’t abandon. I swear it. Where did that sentence go? I haven’t got a clue. I’m actually baffled right now. Obviously, I must’ve accidentally deleted it. I don’t remember this lol. maybe, unconsciously, I wanted him naked? but no, he’s not naked...not yet. *fixed it*- 36 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
-
Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
I dint think Nash would’ve called Paul out in front of everyone, so I’m glad Wayne did. He needed a wake up call.- 36 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
hahahaha! Yeeessssss.- 36 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
As one does after an emotionally taxing day, I woke up with a raging headache. I called it my Wednesday hangover. The fact it played a recurring role in my week was a telling sign. Only this time I wasn’t alone. That was different. The childlike nature of his head cradled in his arms paired perfectly with the masculine strength of his wide, exposed shoulders and taut back muscles. He had a slight tan line from working in a t- shirt but he was also pretty damn tan all over. With no chance
- 36 comments
-
- 105
-
-
-
-
Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Okay! ...In a day or two- 33 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
I haven't gone through this, not really, not to this extent of devastation. And I can't say that Nash is stronger than you because staying doesn't make you weak. I bet you're stronger than ever.- 33 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
We do see from Mr. Chambers in the next chapter- 33 comments
-
- 17
-
-
Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Ignore this comment. I messed up- 33 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
More crap will come down next chapter. I would post more frequently but I'm revising as I go! If you guys would stop commenting with such good ideas then it wouldn't be a problem.- 33 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Shit, now I have to rewrite so I can include the Knott mafia. Damnit JeffreyL- 33 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
I never start posting a story until it's finished (because I hate stories that are left unresolved), but sometimes you guys leave comments that inspire me to make changes. Like this, now I have to use PenNash/Panache. Lee can want what he wants, but in the end, Nash isn't about that life. He just needs to get his shit together enough to figure it out. Also, Boston hasn't happened yet, so we'll see how that goes down but Lee definitely isn't invited. Next chapter we do see some interactions with Nash/Committee/Paul.- 33 comments
-
- 18
-
-
Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Trying to Cope
Hmm, yes, very intriguing. Wish I could comment on it- 33 comments
-
- 15
-
-
For the most part, Lenny and Tia had left me alone. I could tell they were dying to pry my life open but they bit their lip. They watched me come and go, they waved, we had small talk, and occasionally they forced me to the main house for a family style meal and television with them and the kids. A week after moving in we were lounging on the couches watching the Safeway Open. I had an affinity for Sam Ryder and was happy to see him playing well. Lenny and Tia were on one couch. Lexi had her
- 33 comments
-
- 107
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
Nash is an inherently good and loyal person. Nash doing what Nash does well (giving, in every sense of the word) doesn’t make Lee a bad person, it makes Nash a caring and selfish person. Lee lying and cheating makes Lee a bad person. If Lee had never cheated, things like eating the ice-cream without sharing and not always letting Nash orgasm multiple times would be annoying but hardly considered deal breaking character flaws. Now that we know Lee cheated, in a big way, we can see all the little things. But Nash loved Lee unconditionally since the beginning. He never saw anything Lee did as negative. How hard is it to change your perspective after 17 years? Inherently good would never let things go without knowing he did everything he could do, 100% herein lies why this shit is so complicated.- 26 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
😂😂 I’m gonna steal this. I’m dead.- 26 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
What if it was all three of them? Tied up in Knotts (plural?)- 26 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
So hard. From the outside, it’s so easy to say “fuck him, now walk away” but on the outside. There’s no other situation as complicated as affairs of the heart.- 26 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 5 - The New House is No Home
It’s hard. I don’t think Nash is naive so much as he is in love. He may hate Lee and what Lee did but the heart doesn’t always react as quickly. Torn between knowing/wanting to walk away and still feeling almost 17 years of attachment.- 26 comments
-
- 18
-
-
One thing I admired about Lee was how committed he was. If he wanted something, he went for it. There was very little that could stop him. It’s why he was a great lawyer. After the wrestling meet Lee tried to make lunch happen. God, he tried so hard. Despite his best effort, and to this day I do consider it his best work, nothing ever came together. How could it when everyone was working against him? It killed me to see him so defeated and disappointed but there was no other option. Whateve
- 26 comments
-
- 110
-
-
-
-
-
-
I don’t even remember writing that! 🤣
- 23 comments
-
- 17
-
-
