-
Posts
4,767 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mrsgnomie
-
Keep reading. I’m curious your thoughts! Let me know
- 20 comments
-
- 13
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Honestly, I haven't really watched it much either. The reference was a real fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants situation I'm not a man, but I too have never seen a straight man do this to another straight man. Penn is definitely something for Nash.- 49 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Chapter 10 - Falling into place
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 10 - Falling into place
I really love some of the names/comments you have for the characters. You make me laugh.- 33 comments
-
- 15
-
-
Chapter 10 - Falling into place
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 10 - Falling into place
Articulate! I always love your feedback. I learn things about my characters that I never knew!- 33 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
Chapter 10 - Falling into place
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 10 - Falling into place
I won't, but I'm gonna run out of chapters soon!- 33 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
Chapter 10 - Falling into place
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 10 - Falling into place
Never. It won't be long. A few days. Definitely by Thursday (and then I'll be out of town for the holiday weekend)- 33 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
-
Chapter 10 - Falling into place
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 10 - Falling into place
Since I posted this one back to back, maybe I'll wait a couple weeks for the next one- 33 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
-
-
The haircut wasn’t exactly what I had in mind. I wanted a basic buzz cut or something equally untouchable but Kelsea, in no uncertain terms, told me to fuck off. “Someone with hair like yours should be jailed for such a crime. You’re not ten anymore. Buzzcut should be banished from your vocabulary.” The end result was a little too flashy and big city for me but it looked damn good. It was sharp and crisp on the sides with some length on top. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to duplicate
- 33 comments
-
- 118
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
But I’ll post 10 in just a minute and then boom 12 is right around the corner!- 46 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Okay, I’ll post The next chapter. I spent all evening reading ahead so I could remember exactly wtf happens and when. Chapter 12. It’s definitely chapter 12. It’s sooooo chapter 12.- 46 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
He wants a buzz cut because he never wants Lee, or Penn for that matter, to touch him. He’s all sorts of in a weird place. Kelsea won’t let him buzz it and he lets her do as she pleases. I too like longish hair. Something to tug on.- 46 comments
-
- 14
-
-
Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
It was great. 75 when I got there. 32 and snow-raining on the way out.- 46 comments
-
- 17
-
-
Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Since it doesn't spoil anything, I guess I can say that...Kelsea would never let Nash buzz his hair.- 46 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Nash doesn't have much of a relationship with Tracy. They get along, things are fine, whatever, but they're not close. She's there because she's married to Nash's dad but the interactions are between Nash and and his dad, not Nash and Tracy. In the beginning of a previous chapter, Wednesday was the one day Penn and Nash didn't hangout, until Nash disclosed what was going on on Wednesdays. Then Penn was there for support. I'd have to read ahead (it's been 6+ months for me) but the relationship between Penn and Cam comes to surface soon (in the next two chapters?) Nash could ask Penn about him and Cam but he's already uneasy about his feelings for Penn and unfolding that isn't where he wants to go. Nash would rather keep Penn in a nice little box where he's off limits then learn there might be possibility there. Possibility he's not ready to deal with quite yet.- 46 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Taking a step back
Sorry for the delay. Took a little vacay to Crater Lake. I was hoping to post a chapter before running out of service but it didn't work out. Enjoy!- 46 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
I woke up to my phone buzzing on the side table. ‘Pleeeease?’ Tia’s text ended with the prayer hand emoji. She swore up, down, and all around that the green blended drink from Starbucks was thee hangover cure. Since I was freeloading in their guest house, the least I could do was fetch her drinks. I’d drive to the Starbucks in Portland if it showed them how much I appreciated their generosity. ‘Anyone else want a drink?’ I texted. I pressed send and rolled out of bed. I was grabbing a cleani
- 46 comments
-
- 104
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Yes. You know this. I know this. Nash doesn't see this. He still sees the "but we promised each other, that if we divorced, we wouldn't be like most people, we'd be amibicle. No matter what." (Because all married people have said this exact thing at some point during marital bliss)- 49 comments
-
- 15
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Honestly, I want to thank you all. It's not only fun to read the comments but it's also interesting to read your thoughts and perspective on the story/characters. Sometimes I'm like "wtf, did they read ahead?" Other times I'm like "Damn, that's a great idea." Even more, sometimes you guys get me thinking and realizing that I missed/left out something valuable. Someone messaged me anonymously, they had read the story in its entirety, and gave me feedback that now has me going back and making changes because they were right, I didn't do Nash and his kids justice. Even though the story is done, I do find myself making changes that I think make the story better. So thank you, for giving me things to think about. If you've read my story or are jumping ahead to read it all, please know it's total crap and I plan on making some pretty significant changes along the way to better the experience for my characters and my readers. I seriously learn so much from your comments. So, what I'm saying is, please don't become a Patreon. I don't want you to read it until I can make it better for you lol.- 49 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
No, Cam doesn't cheat- 49 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Omg @Kapucinski! You just ruined everything lol I read this comment and was like “no, it’s nothing like a regular cop uniform.” So I googled it (had been a while since I watched it...as in over ten years). i got it wrong! It’s not super troopers, it’s Reno 911! Lt. Dangle, specifically. They were on at the same time. I’m confused and sometimes not very smart lol. Excuse me while I shamefully and humbly go edit my story.- 49 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
They actually have a bit in assets, but like most properties, they’re value takes years to amass. Rentals were part of their long term goal. Nash doesn’t see them as money he can use now. He’s thinking more along the lines of everyday income like a job, to which he didn’t make much money (and now makes no money) even if he knows he won’t be pennyless, losing Lee is also losing the lifestyle he was used to—not that he was some big spender, but he was able to do what he loved and not worry about money while still having a nice house and buying rental income, etc.) Knowing that’s all gone and he’ll have to adjust is scary. If Lee wants to play dirty, the divorce (and splitting of assets) could drag out) Is Nash going about the divorce the right way? Definitely not, but he’s not wired to be an asshole. Will that come back and bite him in the ass? TBD- 49 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
- 49 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
I don't think Nash ever planned to leave Yevo so quick but I also don't think dragging out his exit would've been beneficial for him. Especially with a committee that has their own issues to work out. WIth Nash going through everything he's going through, he needs a committee that has his back and, although his committee does care for him, definitely have to deal with some internal issues (Paul). Sometimes a swift exit is best. Besides, he has a great team and they can transition. Side note: As someone who had a job with a committee who relies on you to do everything, sometimes it's beneficial for them to have no other option then to step up. Penn's definitely not Asexual, he's-- Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.- 49 comments
-
- 18
-
-
Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Dear Future Husband
Lucky for you I post every couple days- 36 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Chapter 8 - Going Commando
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Going Commando
They’ll unfold soon enough but I will say this: It’s not Nash and Penn that do the betraying.- 49 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
