Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. The fact my internet went out and a tech can’t come out until tomorrow morning puts a halt on cracking under pressure. Also, would love to see them dress in dragAlso, would love to see them dress in drag
  2. It's really hard for me to read the comments and not explain what's gonna happen, or post the rest of the story so you guys can read it in one go. I won't though! I will, however, post the next chapter tonight. It might be twice as long as normal because there's really no good place to break.
  3. ^this comment 👏🏻😂
  4. Totally understandable.
  5. telenovela
  6. 11/10 Trouble, that's who.
  7. I guess we'll find out soon, I'm not sure how soon, a couple chapters? Of course not, the next chapter is ready to go, should post in a couple days!
  8. The game was not fun. I wasn’t having fun and I doubted the others were either. We were playing under a metaphorical storm cloud and everyone felt the looming danger. Every time Shane and I were close together, the storm intensified until it was a lightning storm of eye daggers and harsh body language. When he was at bat I almost walked him, twice, because my pitches were so wild with anger. I’m sure it looked like I was hurling them with intent to hit him—maybe I was. I struck out once
  9. Mrsgnomie

    A morning storm

    No no no. In real life I have one chapter left to write before the story is wrapped up. But on GA I still have a ton to post!!
  10. Mrsgnomie

    A morning storm

    Absoultely. As a whole, I think Donovans a fairly mature person, but as we can see, he’s also incredible selfish. It really doesn’t help that there’s not a ton of depth in their relationship, yet.
  11. Mrsgnomie

    A morning storm

    I can’t help it!! When dreaming the characters, Donovan was dramatic. “A flair for the arts” as he’d say.
  12. Mrsgnomie

    A morning storm

    They’re both learning about themselves. Not to spoil anything, but Donovan’s never really dated (surprised?) and Shane has, but nothing serious. Its gonna be rough for a hot minute but it’s good, I promise. In real life the story is almost done, one chapter left. ❤️
  13. Mrsgnomie

    A morning storm

    Agreed, but I also understand that if Shane had experienced trauma, it’s not always easy to talk about it. It’s a tough situation.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    A morning storm

    Agreed, for me personally it’s annoying because although the characters are fiction, this chapter is based on real life events of someone who I love dearly (with permission of course). Donovan is totally in the wrong and it’s obvious toward the end that he doesn’t care, he’s feeding into his own feelings instead of trying to sympathize with Shane. Donovan is currently on a long path to sef awareness.
  15. I woke up engulfed by a warm body with big strong arms wrapped tightly around me. I snuggled deeper into his side. It felt good waking up without the haze of regret and self-loathing I’d had last time. I wondered if we’d moved at all since coming down from our second, or was it third, round of love making (a nice term for him fucking my brains out). There was nothing sweet about what happened late in the night, it was hard, fast, and fucking fantastic. He was amazing in so many ways. His
  16. The reason behind climate change, I’m honored.
  17. Of course, they needed something hot and steamy.
  18. I agree, for now
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    I don't know if your 'nugget' was suppose to be helpful or not and in case you were wondering, it wasn't! lol
  20. A-freakin-men. You’re so right.
  21. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 11

    You’ve warned us of some tough shit coming. So...my hearts already breaking for poor Aria. Unless, of course, Drew gets kidnapped. Without knowing much, my preliminary suspect is Ben. He has all the access and the creepy/evil/vibe. Of course, I’m sure you’re going to pull the rug out. I dunno... I’d say that I’m waiting impatiently, but that’s a lie.
  22. Yess. Communication is sexy AF. Especially after a slow start.
  23. The next morning, I was happily surprised when Donovan called me instead of texting. “Hey, you,” I greeted him as I sat alone in my kitchen. “Hey, you’re not in my bed,” the disappointment made me smile. “I wanted to be, but…” I trailed off, not wanting to say the wrong thing. “How are you feeling after last night?” There was a slight pause before he hesitantly responded. “Uh, how are you feeling after last night?” His words were slow and his voice was full of uncertainty
  24. I love a little slutty, especially when you know there’s real feelings. Makes it hot!
×
×
  • Create New...