Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    And sex. Hehe Did you like the stories I chose of yours?
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    I love mutual body worship.
  3. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    I'm still 5'9, but I'm about 10 lbs past 145 lbs. LOL
  4. Phoenix smiled and parked beside his lover’s dark purple 2025 Dodge Charger in the garage bay. He closed the automatic doors and carried the groceries inside. After putting the food away, he undressed, tossing his clothes on the sofa in the livingroom, and went in search of his blonde cub. Billy had an unobstructed view of the hallway from the wall where his body was flattened against, just inside the guest bedroom. His moist tongue slid across his lips, and his semi-hard cock twitched with
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

  6. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

  8. The sunset’s brilliant and colorful display, coupled with the soft, rhythmic sound of the salty, foamy waves gently lapping on the shore’s edge and flowing over the bare feet of lovers enjoying a leisurely stroll, came together to create a perfectly magical end to the day. From the moment the warm sand touched Billy’s and Phoenix’s bare soles and got between their toes, their hands never separated. The men, clad in tight black Speedos, were lost in the feeling of and reveling in the streng
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

  10. Two sexy guys who are life-long friends and honorary brothers, a week at a ski resort during a blizzard, and a sexual awakening... What more can you want from an amazing story, crafted by the incredibly gifted @chris191070 This story is not to be missed.
      • 1
      • Love
  11. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Lee and Dougie forever. YAY! Hehe 😛
  12. If you are into an emotion-filled story that's filled with realistic guys on a journey to discover their feelings for each other, then take time to read this one. You won't be disappointed.
      • 3
      • Love
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @chris191070 I... LOVE Ray and Cory. This is such an engaging and awesome story that packed with emotional depth.
  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 21

    Holy tear jerker, @Paladin. I LOVE this chapter.
  15. @BendtedWreath @chris191070 You've created another amazingly Awesome and exciting entertaining first chapter. I can't wait to see what happens. Hehe Already, I totally want Cane, Lee, and Raven to tie Altair down and tickle him into lightening up. Hehe 😛
  16. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

  17. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    HEHEHAHA... You cheated, Daddy Chris... Hehehaha... I loved revising and adding to this story.
  18. Bright lights illuminated the studio as various personnel milled about, getting ready to start shooting the porn film the crew was working their asses off to create. To the left of the bedroom set, just out of camera range, a row of makeup tables, littered with the makeup artists’ tools of the trade, lined the wall, and seated at the center table, Phoenix got a final touch-up before filming began. “Nix, you’re needed on the set,” Randy McClain, the film’s director, hollered. “Be right
  19. Phoenix Williams is on the set of his new film, and it's the first one to be produced and released by Phoenix From Ashes, the adult film production company he recently started. A slight hiccup occurs when his costar has an accident and can't finish filming, but things quickly turn around when he sees his new costar. (This is another older story that was a favorite of mine. However, while revising, I unintentionally lengthened the story, changing it from a one off short story into a two-part story. Hehe)
  20. Ticklishboy30

    The Cellar

    Holy Fuckin' Breathtaking First Chapters, Odie. @Odie This is an incredible, and indescribably well crafted beginning. Your descriptions are amazingly vibrant and easily pictured. Tears filled my eyes when Aaron left the bar, so disenchanted after taking such care with his preparation for the evening.
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

  22. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

  23. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Yay! I'm glad you liked it, @chris191070 I don't know why I didn't see it until today while revising this, but TL was the first draft of Mikey. Hehe 😛
  24. It was a normal day for TL. Not only is he the town’s most popular librarian, but he’s also the cutest. Not a day goes by without girls and guys stealing glances at the raven-haired hunk. However, the young man’s greatest appeal wasn’t his tall, muscle-toned physique, or his mesmerizing light brown eyes, heck, it wasn’t even the toothpaste commercial-worthy gleaming smile. What made him endearing was his open-mindedness and loving personality. Since becoming a librarian, he worked his ass
×
×
  • Create New...