Ticklishboy30
Author-
Posts
2,620 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ticklishboy30
-
Yay!!! @chris191070 I also just fixed the link if you or anyone else is interested in seeing the pic that inspired me. Hehe This was an absolute blast to write. I am not used to working with huskier guys, mainly because it's harder for me to get the descriptions the way I think they should be. However, I've got to say, I really enjoyed working with Jack, Donnie, Jared, Eddie, and Jeffery. Their personalities simply came alive from my first glance at tckldave's pic.
-
This story was inspired by tckldave's post on DA. https://www.deviantart.com/tckldave/art/Tricked-Brother-Into-Pedicure-1220749920 After pouring the freshly brewed coffee into his white mug decorated with a photo of Dolly Parton showing off her iconic smile and bust on one side and her name on the other side of the handle, the light-brown-haired, blue-eyed, six-foot-one, two-hundred-twenty-pound male took a sip and smiled. The bear-like twenty-six-year-old ran his fingers through his b
-
Two brothers fulfill a request by their boyfriends to spend an afternoon together at the spa.
-
Thanks @Paladin, I've loved interacting with you since we met online. When I take a hiatus, a lot of times it ends up being longer than I expected. Sometimes it's cause I get so caught up in reading other people's amazing creations that I'm afraid of copying someone's idea without meaning to or knowing it. Although there's only so many things that can happen to someone until death, so similar situations amongst unrelated authors are bound to happen. Other times I simply run out of ideas or burn myself out, and most often my hiatus is caused by my ADHD. I'll have the inspiration, but not the motivation to actually sit down and write. This chapter came together really quickly once I figured out where I was starting and how everything would get going. Cameron biting Gavin was added between finishing and getting ready to post, and it was perfect cause Cam's never been a weakling waiting to be rescued, he's always gonna do everything he can to get out of a bad situation.
-
Fuck! These two sooo need to stay together. They're the perfect support system for one another. Awesome chapter, @Jeff Burton
-
I love you guys so much. I'm really happy with how this rescue turned out. Originally, I'd planned for three separate rescues, but yesterday, the idea of another part of his powers showing itself came to me, and that's how I got to the earthquake being part of what allowed the others to free themselves. I'm planning for a reveal of Ethan's rescue for the next chapter or the chapter after it.
-
Oww! Fuck! My head hurts. The redhead's thoughts preceded his slowly opening eyes and his low, protestant moan. "Ahh, my sexy little toy awakens. Pity, I was just about to fill your ass with my cock and cum, sweet cheeks." "Touch me with that twig of yours, and you'll be in the ground before you could blink.' Despite the growling threat, just hearing the speaker's voice made the redhead's restrained body visibly shiver as chills flowed like shards of glass through his veins. Inst
-
I loved the scene in my head of Norm, tackling and tickling Jason into hysterics after he opened the door and admitted his loving trickery.
-
Hehe @chris191070 we're either gonna be tickle tortured, or banned from GA for too many adorably cute comment responses.
-
Hot Damn! A HAPPY ENDING!!! @chris191070, This story is awesome.
-
Calm Before The Storm
Ticklishboy30 commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Calm Before The Storm
You, @Paladin, are my Jessica Fletcher. You'll find a connection between two things that I've never considered existing, then I'll most times get led down a twisting winding path that leads to a completely different conclusion than what I'm originally planning. LMAO! I love how your mind works. -
Calm Before The Storm
Ticklishboy30 commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Calm Before The Storm
-
@chris191070, @Paladin, @akascrubber, @VBlew, @centexhairysub, @Greg, @Summerabbacat, @BoyLove I've just started working on the next chapter. Hopefully it's gonna be posted between Monday and Tuesday.
-
Calm Before The Storm
Ticklishboy30 commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Calm Before The Storm
That closeness and intimacy are the foundation of this family's brotherhood. -
Calm Before The Storm
Ticklishboy30 commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Calm Before The Storm
Honestly, I can't belive I'm 18 chapters in and and just starting to see things happening. Stretching out the suspense and action really does have its good points. It's definitely giving my stories more interest and making them longer. -
The bell rang, and Mickey's first class of the morning was excused. The blonde youngster gathered his things while chatting briefly with a couple of friends, before joining the sea of multi-cultural students in the halls. On the way to his second classroom, he couldn't shake or explain the uncomfortable feeling he was experiencing because it was a mix of being watched, sensing someone nearby whose thoughts and intentions were far from playful and loving, and just plain unease. The ten-year-old's
-
@Paladin, Give it time, great one. It'll happen. I've got some fun things planned for future chapters. Kyle, Jamie, and their boyfriends are gonna be fun to work with. In an unrelated Ticklishboy story, the next chapter of Brotherhood is completed and will be posted between tomorrow and Sunday.
-
This time the inspiration came from xad7's pic, which will be one of the chapters. When I looked at the guys being tickled, I immediately saw them constantly in random ticklish situations and interesting adventures.
-
Wow! Awesome idea and one I'm gonna use in a future chapter. Hehe Maybe I'll make it a running joke by having the guys either randomly loosing their socks or getting them taken. That's gonna add an amazing element. Thank you, @akascrubber.
-
@akascrubber, I had such a blast with that scene. I'm starting to really love throwing in little bits of playful teasing and nonharmful humiliation.
-
Brown-haired, grey-eyed, twenty-five-year-old Kyle Morgan Jr. lived with blonde-haired, hazel-eyed, twenty-five-year-old Jamie Larkson. The young men became instant best friends when they met on the first day of preschool and often giggled about how excited they were after learning their homes bookended the street they lived on, and that it only took five minutes to walk from one house to the other. During their formative years, the boys' relationship strengthened and evolved from a close
