Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. I changed my underwear today? Is that new enough, @Summerabbacat?
  2. @Lee Wilson, teasing me well get you tickled and hugged.
  3. @Lee Wilson I love how Stephen and Michael are with each other.
  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 8

    It was cute. I kept thinking, those were the guys Olivia Newton John needed in her "Physical" video. LOL
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 8

    I've never heard that song before. It's cute.
  6. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 6 S3

    True, but you're also like me when creating a situation where a possibly lasting brotherly bond grows between two or more characters doesn't end badly, unless one of the people are faking an interest so they can get something.
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 6 S3

    Awesome chapter. I think Devin and Michael just got the little brother they never had in Clint.
  8. Ticklishboy30

    Consequences

    @Lee Wilson
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Consequences

    @weinerdog
  10. Ticklishboy30

    Consequences

    Why do I have this feeling Jeff and Leon aren't done with each other yet?
  11. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 14

    I LOVE Killian and Asher.
  12. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 8

    I love you, @Summerabbacat
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 8

    I agree with @Mark Ponyboy Peters. If this was an end to the suspense and danger there would be a big song and dance number.
  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 8

    @Paladin thanks for such an awesomely loving chapter.
  15. Don't make me... Umm... give you a noogie. Totally didn't like the clerk though. It felt he was a bit rough on a minor who wasn't the actual thief.
  16. Hehe @Carybr you sorta answered yourself... "Stupid Teenagers." I so couldn't resist the comment.
  17. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 7

    You're awesome, @Philippe.
  18. @Lee Wilson only if it's playful and gets me tickled back, and there's a cuddlefest after.
  19. I'd love to tickle you, @Philippe.
  20. @Lee Wilson Awesome chapter!
  21. Thanks for the heads up, @Jeff Burton. I'll make sure my tickle tools are charged up and ready for use.
  22. There were no words to express my feelings of sheer enjoyment of this chapter. Seeing Lucca, Jordan, and Ari showing their support of Jamie was awesome and just what was needed.
  23. @Jeff Burton
×
×
  • Create New...