Doha
Members-
Posts
5,252 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Doha
-
The boys are definitely getting to know each other quickly and finding that they have a number of similarities. Most importantly, neither of them have a partner.
-
A nice little cliffhanger. I hope the two boys are both ok. i once drove in a terrible snow storm up the Shenandoah Valley. What did a boy from Africa know about snow? I later learned it was the worst blizzard in 60 years 😂
-
Well I’ve just enjoyed chapter 1 for the first time. And looking forward to the series.
-
An interesting development in the plot with the addition of Dylan. Let’s see how that pans out.
-
Brad really goes above and beyond here as do his parents. Exactly who was Lyn’s mom with? Somebody who has an enforcer type Chauffeur seems a bit mafia like to me.
- 25 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
This was a great first chapter I’m really enjoying the characters and looking forward to seeing how this unfolds.
-
Lyn has a moral dilemma on his hands, as well as having them and his mouth full of Alexander’s mega-cock. Perhaps the best advice is from Alexander after all, Brad, Bella and Luke need to sort out their own stuff. we are certainly getting to know Alexander’s thought patterns a little better and I have to say, that I like him more and more. I would not choose Brad over Alexander as a partner for Lyn.
-
I was so happy when I saw a chapter had landed, albeit rhat I only saw it this evening. I love George and the way he puts others before himself. Weston and Kingsdale are going to be delighted at their good fortune. Probably a good thing that neither Addington nor Hawkesbury were prepared to take on her majesty. Two wise men. Thank you for a magnificent chapter.
-
Absolutely loving this story and have read all of @Laura S. Fox's stories. Lyn should keep quiet and consult with His Majesty. But it's unlikely he will do that. He loved ead for so long and to see Brad have a year long fling with a Loser Luke, must be beyond nauseating. Let's see what happens. Can't wait for the next chapter. Can't hardly wait!
-
[Memory, Junior Year, February] – Who Does That?
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Junior Year, February] – Who Does That?
I am increasingly convinced that Alexander is fully aware of Brad's sexual uncertainty. He doesn't really "wonder why". He knows why. -
Man plans and God laughs, as the saying goes.
-
A great start. I already like Creek. Let's see how this goes. Good advice from dad.
-
Alexander and Lyn are hot together. 🔥 this has been simmering for a decade and has finally erupted like Mt Vesuvius
-
[Memory, Junior Year, November] – Strategic Mistakes
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Junior Year, November] – Strategic Mistakes
These two crazy jocks are actually pretty sweet guys and so Lyn's first experience was a good one. -
[Memory, Junior Year, November] – Strategic Mistakes
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Junior Year, November] – Strategic Mistakes
As others have already said, I'm fascinated by the way Lyn, as narrator, is revealing that despite his over-thinking and hidden sexuality, it is Alexander that occupies his dreams - that time when he cannot control where his brain meanders. 😉 -
That was super hot 🔥. I believe that Alexander already knows about Brad, but if he gets to know that Lyn witnessed Brad getting a blow jib from Luke, he would deduce that the sex was some kind of pain killer or revenge amd that could end whatever it is that Lyn and Alexander are starting to develop.
-
A fantastic chapter as usual with George as sharp as ever. A posting in Spain could be an interesting interlude before his next ship, which I do hope he will get.
-
[Memory, Junior Year, November] – Queer Tension
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Junior Year, November] – Queer Tension
Brad certainly reveal his feel8ng for Lyn in this chapter. This is not just protective intervention - he is marking his territory. And the question to Lyn highlights this. Had Lyn responded that he was open to a conversation with Quinn, this might have been the indicator to Brad that he could reveal himself fully to Lyn. In many ways its a pity that they could not do this, but they were both very young and trying to live the expectations of their families and community. -
What Do You Call a Big Reveal?
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in What Do You Call a Big Reveal?
Absolutely. How strange it is that many of us do this in our own ways. The safety of the prison. I hope that Alexander and Lyn get to build a new kind of safety together. -
What Do You Call a Big Reveal?
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in What Do You Call a Big Reveal?
Agreed. Luke and Brad were obviously connected. But it makes me think that all those time Brad held Lyn for too long or stroked his hair, he was actually testing the water - the water Lyn couldn't allow himself to test,despite desperately wanting to. I hope he is not moving forward with Alexander as a reaction to the disappointment of Brad. -
I couldn't agree more @Cane23. The moment I read this line from Brad with a poker dace I knew he was talking about Lyn. Alex also knew. Lyn chooses not to know.
-
@Mark Arbour I was delighted to see a chapter arrive. I totally get where Granger is. Surrounded by friends, family and loved ones but feeling lonely. Ive always liked Calvert, so I am especially glad that Calvert arrived out of the blue.
- 24 comments
-
- 13
-
-
