Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. I'm so glad this story is back on track. Really enjoying it. My mind is certai ly ablaze keeping track of all that is going on. I understand Mark's response to Chronos and as @drsawzall suggested, something chaotic happened to him in the time travels to evoke this response. I'm glad he and Sebastian are reunited.
  2. This is a short read, perfect for a weekend afternoon on the sofa or back porch. A feel-good story, Down the Shore will leave you delighted and wanting more.
      • 2
      • Love
  3. Doha

    Chapter 1

    What a fabulous read. Just 10 minutes and I don't want it to stop.
  4. Doha

    Twenty-Eight

    This was a great chapter and opened our eyes a little to Thomas' experiences in Africa. Although homosexuality is as real in African cultures as it is anywhere else, it is frowned upon and in some places criminalized. Thus will have been hard for Thomas and we haven't heard the end of it yet. But Keith and Thomas are a delight!
  5. Doha

    Twenty-Eight

    That is a sweet, sweet line!! @Summerabbacat
  6. Doha

    Chapter Fifteen

    Like the others, I worry that Rabiah, is more interested in having a pet demon than getting Theodrik home. She may be helpful or self-serving. It could swing either way.
  7. Doha

    Chapter Fifteen

    I'm so sorry that Nathan finds himself in this situation. I'm flat rhey got the crystals. I had quietly hoped that ma6be the tentacles could offset the gobling bite. I'm holding out for a hero. Maybe a specialist wizard doctor.
  8. Doha

    Chapter Fourteen

    Like those who have already commented, Rabiah is not to be trusted. She is definitely interested in keeping Theodrik as a kind of tool/servant/weapon. Our guys are going to have to be very careful. I'm still hopeful for a cure. Perhaps one of these fractal dimensions will hold the solution.
  9. Doha

    Chapter Thirteen

    This was a very exciting chapter. I hope that between the daemon and Rabiah they can save Nathan.
  10. Doha

    Chapter Thirteen

    I do wonder how they could have made reservations at the hotel in a land of horses and no phones? 🤔
  11. Doha

    Chapter Twelve

    Indeed, they do have consequences. I've certainly seen that in my own life. I'm sorry for Nathan and Brohm, but hopeful that solution will be found. Nathan MUST tell Brohm. He must!
  12. Doha

    Chapter Twelve

    Yes. I'm also hoping for a miracle. Morgana maybe, or the healer they are going to visit.
  13. Doha

    Twenty-Seven

    A fascinating chapter with networks appearing that are smaller and more close-knit rhan one would imagine. I wonder how Jonty will turn out. I'm glad Thomas is moving in.
  14. Doha

    Twenty-Six

    Another super chapter. Tying up loose ends can be a messy business but it's best to get it done. Thomas is a very good foil for Keith. This works so well.
  15. Doha

    Twenty-Five

    That was a delightful chapter and had me smiling throughout. Our guys are getting so comfortable around one another. It's good though, that they swiftly deal with little irritations.
  16. Doha

    Chapter Eleven

    This trip is taking them past a number of landmarks from their old lives. A trio down memory lane as they go on. It seems like Brohm and Cormac have reached an understanding.
  17. Doha

    Chapter Ten

    I saw that immediately as an option @drsawzall - Theodrik transporting them and saving 2 weeks. Im glad that Brohm has got his feelings out in the open and that he and Nathan can move forward.
  18. Doha

    Chapter Nine

    Well the friendly demon returns for help. If his return to rhe underworld closes the portal for the goblings then I hope that Nathan and Brohm can figure a way, or perhaps rhe monk knows. A trip to Morgan might be on the cards.
  19. Dog Whisperer is a short story of two men who find one another, whilst workong jobs they love. It is a pleasing mix of realism and hopefulness that lifts the spirit. A great weekend afternoon read.
      • 4
      • Love
  20. Doha

    Chapter 1

    That was good. Two men meet, eventually fall in love and the rest is history. I loved it. 😍
  21. Doha

    Consummations

    Absolutely 💯 true. Granger is a master strategist whether at sea or on land.
  22. Doha

    Consummations

  23. Doha

    Consummations

    Another super chapter. 👌 The two men are sorted with mistresses and society will be placated. I do hope that these convoluted living arrangements do not create more barriers than opportunities for Granger and Calvert to develop their own relationship.
  24. Doha

    Chapter Eight

  25. Doha

    Chapter Eight

    Hmmm. Truth seeer and truth teller, living with truth hiders. This is an interesting set of possibilities. How will the goblin bite affect the magic that keeps their identities hidden.
×
×
  • Create New...