Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,307
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 7

    If they do get together I think Dallas will have to receive the "seal of approval" from Merry and possibly from Pete too @Paladin. I don't think Merry will hesitate to make her feelings known on this issue if they are negative, and Dallas well may have to wear protective clothing e.g. a cup, if she is particularly unimpressed.
  2. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 7

    Given how much "grief" Dallas may receive for just resuming his friendship with JJ, I think it is unlikely he would embark on a relationship with him unless it was genuine, although I guess he could mistake gratitude for something more akin to love. I sense Dallas is very self-aware though @Paladin, I don't think he will do anything rash, any action taken towards something more than friendship will be planned with precision. Then again, I could be the worst judge of character; Dallas may decide life is too short and announce to the whole school, students, brothers, nuns (if there are any) and other staff alike, that he is crazy about JJ after dipping him low and laying the biggest, loudest and sloppiest kiss on him ever seen at their school.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 7

    I read and commented on this chapter in the early hours of Wednesday morning using my new iPhone 16Plus. Remarkably there was very little swearing involved (that occurred later in the day at around 12 noon), but I had forgotten until now to further research a reference to a "character" in this chapter. I had never heard of Bear Grylls, I assumed he or she may have been a character in a TV show. I have just learned he is a real person, an adventurer, writer, television presenter and former SAS trooper who is also a survival expert. After reading this I can understand how JJ had acquired some survival skills which have been put to great use, particularly with Dallas. Its only difference to the one Dallas has been wearing is that JJ's is more obvious with the physical alterations he has made to his body. A confirmation for sure @weinerdog, but I don't think it will bother Dallas. After reading this chapter again, I believe he all but confirmed he is not what others, including JJ, believe him to be. His reference to his being more like JJ than JJ realises, is I believe an acknowledgment he is gay or at least thinks he may be.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Slav intrat

    Rory the twink has a penchant for bears, or at least this one particular bear. He has a liking for body hair, particularly hairy arses it seems, something he shares with Gavin. I will be interested to read @drsawzall's comment on this particular proclivity. I had a chuckle regarding Rory's concern "Getting to know Matthew’s father and uncle had made worse Rory’s need to keep his liking for guys secret". If only the poor lad knew; he and Slavormir could go on a double date with Gavin and Jason, and Jason and Slavomir could compare to determine who is the hairiest of the two. "On the car journey home, Rory had never been so glad of his Mother’s self-absorbed nature. He was treated to a disquisition on the craziness of the other members of the committee she had been attending, and she apparently did not notice her son’s more than usually distracted manner. Rory also prayed that she didn’t detect what he felt must the smell of dried semen on him." Medea MacDonald is a sorry excuse for a mother. Perhaps Rory is adopted and Medea has never smelt semen in her life. A rather humorous chapter @Robert Hugill, the shyness and naïveté of both Rory and Slavomir adding a touch of "cuteness" to their initial encounter.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 12

    I couldn't stand her at first @Ticklishboy30 as she was an overbearing, obnoxious, Momzilla. I have not come to ADORE her like you have, but have grown to like her and recognise her Momzilla behaviour was well intentioned. I think she has toned down her behaviour too, and dare I say, @Paladin has written her, as well as the majority of the other characters from Part 1, with believable character growth in Part 2. The slice was made from vegan chocolate (95% dark), black chia seeds, organic oats and a mixture of blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. An explosion of rich colours and flavours, antioxidants and sheer deliciousness, without the harming of any animal. Apart from the vegan chocolate, all the other ingredients were sourced from Pal Addin Market Gardens, Ourimbah, a 100% organic market garden complex owned by a well known local author, Percival Paladin, where all workers receive fair and equitable pay and conditions, as well as the occasional tickle from Percival, and as a Christmas bonus, a "kiss" from one of his many rescue cats.
  6. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 4

    “Huh…” She seems to ponder this, but then shrugs while a smug smile creeps upon her face. “Keep it in your pants, Cal.” And once again, he just watched it happen." and “We take that motherfucker down,” Monty says, finishing my sentence. “Hard,” Blair adds." Draven is an arsehole for sure, but that skanky ho Jessica is so much worse. She is a spiteful, nasty bully, who thinks she is entitled to be so because she is a girl, and is apparently from a wealthy background and is allegedly attractive. I know it is unacceptable for a guy to hit a girl regardless of their respective ages, but there is nothing to say Blair can't take that bitch down, if not with her fists and/or fingernails, then with her brain. Maybe Blair the scientist can mix up a potion in class one day which has a beautiful scent, a potion which Jessica attempts to snatch off Blair, only to have it explode in her face causing immediate damage, which no amount of plastic surgery can repair, and excruciating pain. Given how shallow she is the only way to hurt her is to ruin her looks or reduce her financial circumstances. I hope you have something catastrophic planned for her @irivera, something far worse than what happened to Victor. Warren appears to be what Calvin desires, someone who wants to get to know him as a person and build a friendship, before contemplating sex. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 I recall those Sunday hangovers @irivera from my younger years and they were brutal. You have my sympathy.
  7. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 7

    Dallas’ leg and ankle swelling and pain is a worry. I hope there is no open wound on either in which an infection could set in, as it could be days before they are found. I think @Paladin is right in that smoke from their fire is the best chance they have of being found and rescued. Dallas appears to be hinting he is at least bi-curious if not gay with the comments he has made to JJ. If they spend some time alone before being rescued Dallas may even disclose his true feelings. A revealing chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters, a turning point perhaps in the renewed friendship between Jj and Dallas.
  8. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    A little "Aussie battler" @Cane23. Just like Bill Heslop, but with a passion for body piercings and fellatio. Whaddya reckon @Mark Ponyboy Peters? You can't stop progress, but you sure can stop that bloody annoying Deirdre Chambers.
  9. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 10

    Is that Christopher Meloni portraying Chris Keller in OZ? I saw a few episodes on TV in Australia and he was hot.
  10. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 10

    That would certainly explain why her death has never been reported @drsawzall. If Ira murdered her when Caleb was about 5 years of age, he took a big risk in telling Caleb his mother had died. I suppose the apparent remoteness of their home may have been sufficient to cover such an event, and if Ira was as cruel and as disliked then as he was later, Rachel may have had few, if any friends, who would have missed her if she suddenly disappeared. In some respects this would be something of a comfort as I have struggled to think Rachel suddenly left Ira and left Caleb behind knowing what a c#$t Ira was. I forgot to comment on Micah earlier. Like you, I took an immediate liking to him. Intelligent, irreverent and with a cheeky sense of humour, a good match for Killian. Let us hope he has a safer driving record than Killian.
  11. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 12

    There is something to be said for waiting until a story is 'completed' before reading it as one does not generally forget the "smaller" details, but then one loses the fun of speculating about the story and interacting with other readers when commenting. I have thought Olivia an atypical teenage girl since her appearance in Part 1 of this story, and the bigger part she is now beginning to play in Part 2 has only enhanced her appeal. I think what ever Joshua chooses to disclose to her she will take in her stride, and I predict she will be a huge comfort to him.
  12. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 12

    "While this was happening the passenger side back door opened and Olivia’s eighteen year old brother, Kevin, stepped out and walked determinedly and quickly towards Jordan and Cameron. Jordan reached out his hand offering to shake, “Welcome Kevin, great having you here.” “If you think I’ve come all this way for a handshake, you’re wrong. I want a full gay welcoming hug.” Ignoring the offered hand, he pulled Jordan into a very warm, relaxed hug.” Kevin is either a very comfortable-with-his-sexuality metrosexual with a cheeky sense of humour, or another gay man in the Jordan/Cameron orbit. As a year 12 student visiting Sydney he will likely have a liberating experience. I hope for the sake of the visitors, Joshua and Cameron, they have strong stomachs. I have only ever been on the ferry to Manly twice in the 40 years I have lived in Sydney, and on both occasions I was the same lovely shade of green the ferries used to be. Not a pleasant experience, but then I have been known to get 'sea-sick' on a boat between Double Bay and Rose Bay (which for non-Sydneysiders is still in the confines of Sydney Harbour). Joshua's positive sessions with Nathan augur well for his future. Perhaps Daniel would benefit from a visit to Nathan too, particularly now that Nathan has some background of what happened to Joshua at the hands of his hideous Uncle and Aunt. A joint session with Nathan may even be beneficial for them, particularly if the session is one in which Joshua discusses how he felt when he was told Daniel had been murdered. I loved Joshua's description of the relationship between Jordan and Vanessa as "combative" @Paladin. She has certainly "grown" on me since Part 1 of this story, but there are still times when I think she would grate on me with her pushy attitude. I know next-to-nothing about teenage girls and their behaviour nowadays, but Olivia's behaviour strikes me as not typical of someone her age. Upon arrival at Jordan, Cameron and Joshua's home, she appeared to behave more like a close male friend of Joshua's, albeit a very affectionate one. Not a hint of the "millennial princess" attitude or manipulative behaviour. I think I am going to like her and sense she and Joshua have a great and equal friendship, in addition to a developing romantic liaison. Another ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ experience @Paladin.
  13. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    With the "deluge" of offers I receive nowadays at my age, I cannot afford to be fussy.
  14. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    These Bases Are Loaded, a William Higgins classic from 1982, is the first gay porn film I ever saw, and remains a favourite. @Mark Ponyboy Peters alter ego, Mark Pony-pecker Peters' porn film These Surfboards Are Loaded, was not only a salute to Thompsonville and its gay residents, but also a homage to that classic from Willian Higgins.
  15. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    Although not a porn name (as far as I know), I do recall an amusingly named drag queen in Sydney many years ago, Penny Tration.
  16. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    Such a barrage of filth in response to a life-threatening situation for JJ and Dallas. A good writer provokes discussion about their story @Mark Ponyboy Peters, an outstanding writer provokes discussion about their story and any other multitude of topics, whether related to the theme(s) of the story or not. You have moved into rarefied air with this chapter. I will be happy to receive the following royalties: the opportunity to do the overdubbing/voice over/soundtrack (not sure of the correct term), especially for the really raunchy scenes (I have been practising for years and have limitless smutty phrases to use for virtually any type of action, except scat) a donation to my favourite animal charity
  17. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 10

    I made the comment before @Tris about the number of Jewish characters prominently featured in the story and was it merely a coincidence. Ira Cohen, Caleb Cohen, Hank Kaplan, and now we can add Micah Gerber and Rachel Cohen to the list. The ferocity of the murder suggests someone who had an axe to grind with Ira, both figuratively and literally. Was Ira's murder the result of his abuse of the murderer, making Rachel Cohen a possible suspect if he did in fact abuse her, or was it perhaps motivated by religious fervour, the murderer an anti-Semite who dismembered him before setting fire to his home to "cleanse" the environment in which he lived. Another thought which occurred to me in this chapter is the identity of the deceased and has it been proven beyond doubt. Novak's question to Killian below prompted this thought: "We can't talk to Ira. He's dead!" "You're getting warmer." I cannot recall for sure if it has been proven the body found at Ira and Caleb's home was positively identified as Ira, or if it has been assumed it was he. What if it was not Ira, what if Ira is in fact the killer and the deceased is the man whose identity Caleb is trying to protect. Ira may have discovered Caleb has been meeting his lover in the barn and decided to kill him. The ferocity of the murder may have been motivated by Ira's extreme homophobia and he may have set fire to his own home to protect himself, hoping the body could not be identified and the police would therefore assume he was the deceased. I don't dislike Caleb, even though his attitude stinks. He has had a horrible life at the hands of his father, literally, and his feelings of despair and self-pity, and his lack of trust in everyone, is perfectly understandable. Hopefully Killian will be able to do something to improve his life beyond finding the murderer of his father. In my opinion, if the murderer refrains from any more murders, they should be given a medal for killing Ira. Arsehair once again showed himself to be an immature brat. I can understand his jealousy if Caleb was seeing someone else in addition to him, but he was the one who asked Killian for help, begged him in fact, to help find the murderer. No surprises Kane returned home early from his visit to the bitch from hell. When is she going to be a murder victim @Josh Aterovis? As noted by @drsawzall, this chapter was replete with red herrings again @Josh Aterovis. And as is often the case, I had a song in my head for much of this chapter. A cliche perhaps given my comment regarding the number of Jewish characters prominently featured in this story, a song by an artist I am generally not fond of, apart from the song posted below, which is very apropos for the situation Caleb finds himself in, and Knockin' On Heaven's Door, a place I doubt Ira will be found a-knockin' if such place exists.
  18. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 14

    The only "issue" I have had with Nick to date @Altimexis is that he has continually defended Noah instead of giving him the flick. His attitude to Noah appeared to harden in this chapter; I am hoping the Christmas break will not foster the often felt "absence makes the heart grow fonder", but instead will have the opposite affect of "absence makes the heart grow colder and/or harder". I suspect Nick may be a little afraid to contemplate a relationship beyond friendship with Jack given he has witnessed Jack have several meltdowns, afraid he may do something to cause Jack great heartache, and perhaps afraid for his own sanity and even safety if such an event occurs again. I had not given thought to Nick's grief over his father's death. He certainly appears to miss him, particularly at holiday time, even moreso perhaps because his mother is frequently working when he comes home to stay. I have to say I think his sense of melancholy is perfectly understandable and does not strike me as "abnormal" or warranting any treatment. He is a boy who feels things deeply and holds very strong moral convictions, some of which others may find odd, but they are his to hold. I admire him for defending his convictions, even if I don't necessarily agree with them, as he has never tried to force his convictions on anyone else.
  19. Whip poised at the ready @drsawzall to give her a sound thrashing. A very pleasing image. Too funny. I had a similar thought of him becoming successful and wondered if he might become "high maintenance", a diva of the airwaves, with only Vince and Matt able to tame him. I doubt he would though as he seems to shun publicity.
  20. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    They will both need a good hug @Paladin and who better to give them one than Hunky Hollywood Harris.
  21. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    I have read about it as I find it interesting, and I may have "viewed" the odd one or two porn movies in my life.
  22. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    Cliffhanger is very apropos. Are you recommending Hollywood give them both a comprehensive health check to ensure they are well enough to travel @Paladin? Given their apparent remote location, I imagine they may have to be airlifted by helicopter, particularly if Dallas is more seriously injured than what he appears to be. Both boys may be in shock by the time they are rescued and will no doubt need to be "comforted" by Hollywood. Being the big manly stud he is, he could no doubt throw JJ over his shoulder and could probably bench press Dallas. With all the wet timber in their vicinity, JJ should be able to start a fire with lots of smoke. I think you are right, it is what will likely attract the attention of rescuers.
  23. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    Hire the "fluffer" as a priority. You may have quite a few applicants for that position. You may have to "personally" conduct a QA process.
  24. It is because I have an acute sense of the ridiculous.
  25. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 6

    I don't think they would want to get involved in the porn business @Paladin as they view themselves as a "serious" enterprise. I think Thompsonville Gayboys Media is one which the writer, producer and director, Mark Pony-pecker Peters set up with his silent business partner, Harry Allcock, when he shot his first porn classic, These Surfboards Are Loaded, followed by Macquarie Hardons.
×
×
  • Create New...