-
Posts
8,315 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Lou Rawls You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine. Soulful, seductive and superbly sung by Lou. A great song, from an era of great songs, one written by Gamble & Huff, who like McFadden & Whitehead, wrote many a Philly soul/disco classic. Jim's weapon of arse destruction could so easily have suffocated Mike, and his voluminous output of ball nectar could well have drowned him. Luckily Mike has an insatiable appetite, one which can seemingly overcome the impossible. And what of Jim's elephantine balls, all I can say is the sound of balls slapping against buttcheeks, when the balls in question are Byerman balls, are going to make one helluva sound. Antonio Biaggi eat your heart out, you ain't got nothing on BBB (big balls Byerman).
-
Eau de sperme or eau de trou du cul.
-
Do you know when the taxpayer started funding private schools @Paladin? I have always been opposed to this regardless of whether the school is religious based or not.
-
Which I am vehemently opposed to in principle (or is it on principle?), however, I do recognise public schools would probably not cope with the sheer numbers of attendees if all children were to attend such institutions.
-
A very clever story title too @Mark Ponyboy Peters. We have already witnessed the pious puritan schoolboy who taunted JJ with the usual fire and brimstone bullshit such people like to peddle. Given the story title I assume something major is going to happen during the school excursion to Salvation which will have a significant impact even after the excursion is over and the students return home, something which will undoubtedly involve JJ and perhaps Merry, Pete, Dallas and/or Mr Harris. However, is the story title also alluding to the situation in life in which JJ currently finds himself? Very intriguing.
-
It is not just Catholic schools in Australia @pvtguy, it is any religious-based school can discriminate against those who do not abide by its make believe teachings because unlike individuals or any other businesses, religious-based schools are exempt from abiding by some anti-discrimination laws.
-
Calm Before The Storm
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Calm Before The Storm
Tickle, tickle, the "pickle" will trickle. With all this tickling afoot there are bound to be some accidents here and there. Pelvic floor challenges aplenty in the "brotherhood" @Ticklishboy30. -
I try my best @Mark Ponyboy Peters, which is relatively easy with such inspiring works to comment upon.
-
And yet I have no choice but to contribute funding towards these bastions of hypocrisy with my tax dollars. This incenses me, making me even more mistrusting of organised religion and more scathing in my condemnation of it.
-
A rather impressive looking abode @Josh Aterovis. When I viewed it I distinctly saw my current and deceased cats frolicking in those gardens.
-
Although I have never seen the movie I am aware of its premise - Rick's week Home Alone is going to be quite different to that of Kevin McCallister, the character portrayed by Macaulay Culkin in the movie Home Alone. If only I were as "plain and ordinary" as Jim Byerman appears to think he is. I imagine once he has his first night of passion with Rick, Randy and Mike and loses his "training wheels" he will move forward in leaps and bounds. He should listen to this superbly written and performed gem from 1979 by McFadden & Whitehead, two of Philly soul/discos finest writers. I have repeatedly misread the title of this story as Three Texas Summers @KKirk. Given the sizzling heat generated by our three protagonists it seems an appropriate misread.
-
A chapter with a frenzy of activity. Firstly, Steve inspects the “haunted house” he is interested in buying, the one built by the Captain for his beloved Amalie. It does not have the same ring to it as the Captain & Tennille, but we all know how that marriage finished up, kaput, before the Captain’s death. Given Adam’s lukewarm response to Steve buying this house, perhaps he had better Shop Around otherwise he may face many a Lonely Night. He well may have to Do That To Me One More Time to ensure Love Will Keep Us Together for Adam and himself. Secondly, Killian’s macabre dreams of late have seemingly come true with the axe murder and subsequent burning of Caleb’s father, Ira Cohen, allegedly by Caleb himself, and on the night Seth visited Killian’s dreams to encourage him to trust his instincts, listen to his subconscious. Arsehair, the boyfriend formerly known as Asher, black but without even a hint of purple or musical talent, has come begging for Killian’s help to prove Caleb is innocent of murdering his father. And thirdly, what of the impending arrival of Judy and Jake? Will they form the third point of the triangle of seemingly unrelated events, or is there some invisible force which unbeknownst to all links these three events? Killian is the constant that potentially links all three events. A fascinating chapter @Josh Aterovis. The physical description of Victoria had me in stitches. A word of warning to Steve, think before you buy.
-
Father’s holiday fun
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Father’s holiday fun
She is the most patient cat I have ever "known". None of mine, particularly the females, have EVER been so patient. -
Father’s holiday fun
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Father’s holiday fun
I am too @pvtguy, even though initially I thought I was not going to. -
Buy one, get one free! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Not a fan of either genre @weinerdog. I thought the Sex Pistols were vastly overrated and Johnny Rotten a cliche. I did like Pretty Vacant and Holidays In The Sun though. An early Aussie punk band, The Saints, had a song I quite like, I'm Stranded, which was a minor hit in Australia in early 1977, and I did not mind a few of the Ramones songs, but that is the extent of my punk "awareness". I don't have any of those songs on CD or vinyl though. As for heavy metal, no. The "heaviest" I like is some of Queen's early hard rock material, some KISS and most of Heart's material, especially that penned by Ann and Nancy themselves. An intriguing start to this new sotry @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I sense a far colder climate than what we are used to in Thompsonville. JJ is an interesting mix of contradictions, wearing his suit of armour, dressed in all black with plentiful body piercings. The obvious inspiration, Robert Smith (although I don't know if he has piercings). He was raised Catholic and has certainly expressed ambivalence about life and is known for writing the odd song or two about doom and gloom, although he detests the Cure being classified as goth rock. Hollywood's overture of friendship was surprising, particularly given his status as a relatively new teacher, a sports teacher and in a Catholic school. He may prove to be an ally much needed by JJ in forthcoming chapters. Dallas' reaction to the revelation JJ is a cocksucker, poofter, faggot, was underwhelming. As JJ indicated, Dallas was one of two people who already knew of this. Was JJ's revelation of his sexuality the cause of the souring of their former best friend status? Did JJ try to hit on Dallas and Dallas rejected him or was repulsed? Or perhaps even more telling, Dallas rejected JJ's advances because he was overjoyed rather than repulsed, but being the sports stud he had to say no? This latter scenario may explain why Dallas kept mum too. Some have referred to them as punk @weinerdog, particularly their earlier material. @Summerabbacat does not care what they are classified as, he just knows he likes the vast majority of their work, and considers them a band like no other. This song is a "salute" to JJ and Dallas as perhaps each secretly yearned to be more like the other. One of my very favourite songs by this band, from one of my favourite albums by them.
-
Father’s holiday fun
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Father’s holiday fun
The Matthew in this story has largely been raised by a single parent too @Robert Hugill, just like Matthew in Not Just Another Summer. However, the Matthew in this story at least appears to be more confident and comfortable discussing sex than the other Matthew. I get the impression the Matthew in this story has had to be more self-reliant and has had less parental supervision. He has also undoubtedly had the advantages afforded by a parent in good physical health and with a higher disposable income. Whilst the two may have had quite different life experiences, they share two very attractive qualities, a genuine caring and affection for their sole parent, and a healthy and loving relationship with them. Both Matthew's are very likeable and giving characters. Gavin faces a quandary in a possible sexual relationship with Jason. If it all goes belly-up, which he anticipates it will, he potentially loses what appears to be his best friend and Matthew potentially loses his relationship with his uncle. As with all your stories Robert, the dilemmas and dramas are the "window dressing", what your stories are inherently about is the relationship between fathers and sons or mothers and sons, partners in life, and sometimes when we readers are really lucky, a relationship with a beloved non-human (hint, bloody hint Robert, when is Moggie going to have a starring episode?). -
"Melody Who? Gretchen Who?" Indeed, who fucking cares. Delicious derrieres displayed, desiring a deep-dicking. Pulsating puckers penetrated, plundered and ploughed prolifically by a prodigious and powerful penis. Beautiful butts battered and blasted by Brian’s boiling baby batter. OMG @KKirk you have made me all verklempt. After reading this I may not be dead yet after all.
-
Surf & Mull & Sex & Fun, not quite, replace the mull with beer and/or wine, and you have the essence of this wonderfully warm, witty and ultimately uplifting story. I am sure Mental As Anything would be OK with the replacement. Another delightful exploration of life in Thompsonville from the pen of the pony. On this occasion Tony is the focus, returning after a lengthy period of absence, he soon realises he is home, the only place he has ever been truly happy, away from his unpleasant childhood spent with his sanctimonious mother, the Monolith. The town where he found acceptance amongst family, his cousin and his cousin's friends, the town where he found a love all-consuming and all-forgiving. To quote Andrea True, read the first chapter and you will want More, More, More. Read the other stories in the Seachange series first for the full @Mark Ponyboy Peters experience.
-
- 5
-
-
Thank you. I think I will stick to cats @Paladin.
-
“You haven’t texted me back,” Kyle says. He tries to whisper it, but for some reason, it comes out louder than his usual tone, causing the people in front of us to turn back for a moment. My face goes hot. I can sense by the end of the day, I’ll be confronted by the one and only Jessica Lamont. She’ll come swinging with her Birkin Bag." The next time Calvin and/or Blair are drunk they need to vomit in and/or on that bag. What a pretentious and spoilt bitch Jessica is. If Blair really wants to help Calvin, she should confront loose lips Lamont and present her with a gift, a strap on dildo so she can satisfy her man by giving him a good hard pegging. Perhaps she can carry the strap on in her Birkin bag, along with a tub of lube and some poppers. I have to agree with @SilentandBroken @irivera, you have the teenage sarcasm, angst and self-absorption perfectly captured.
-
Killian's "new" second hand car will not stay "new" for long if history repeats itself. Perhaps a day trip to Salem, Massachusetts is warranted @drsawzall. I strongly suspect the murder victim is Caleb's father and the murder scene will resemble the blood-bath Killian has "witnessed" in his recent dreams. If so, he may finally begin to trust himself and accept the supernatural connection he appears to have with Seth. I am very intrigued by Adam's lukewarm response to Steve's plan to purchase a property with the intention of turning it into a B&B. The only thing I can think of is that he may be concerned it will put a strain on their relationship. Well done @Josh Aterovis aka Agatha Baltimore. It will be full steam ahead from now on until the murderer is caught. I cannot but think Judy and Jake are somehow going to be involved in Killian resolving the murder again.
-
I liked quite a few songs by The Reels, led by Dave Mason, whose father was the leader of the NSW Liberal party from 1978-1981 (I don't hold that against him). They had a few top 40 hits in the 1980's, a mixture of original material and covers. I particularly liked Shout And Deliver from the excellent album Quasimodo's Dream.
-
Jamie was perhaps fortunate in one respect to have been assaulted by his sperm-donor Robert, as this raised doubt as to his guilt initially in the mind of the arresting officer Leeland Pierce, and subsequently in the mind of Detective William Jenson. The latter apparently had doubts as to Jamie's guilt even before interviewing him, doubts which were quickly solidified once the interview was conducted and completed. I am hoping, and it appears from comments you have made @Jeff Burton that it is your intention, for Detective Jenson to be the one who interviews s-d Robert. In doing so, hopefully a very large chunk will be bitten out of s-d Robert's arse @weinerdog, figuratively not literally of course, well at least not by Detective Jenson. I know next to nothing of American law, and very little of criminal law, but I hope s-d Robert is liable for the costs Jamie will have to pay for appearing at his impending hearing (what a fucking waste of time for both him and the Court), and for the money Luca possibly posted as bail if it is not refunded. I also hope he is found guilty of felony assault and knowingly filing false reports with the police. Perhaps Robert may end up being a sperm-recipient as well as a sperm-donor. Robert, fresh meat in a prison full of testosterone-fuelled thugs looking for a new "pussy" to fuck. Karma's a bitch Robert, and you may well be that bitch. Welcome back @Jeff Burton. This story had to date been well-written and enjoyable, even when upsetting to read, and this latest chapter continued that trend of quality writing and enjoyment.
-
Mother’s questions & queers dancing
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Mother’s questions & queers dancing
This chapter had me laughing from beginning to end @Robert Hugill. Replete with descriptions of the hideously patterned wallpaper and furnishings, Sandra's well-intentioned and harmless nosiness and Matt's embarrassment by Sandra's lack of a filter, it could not have been any funnier. The funniest line was one which I suspect was completely unintentional on your part, one which concluded the discussion of Gray's relationship with the adulterous, Nasty Norbert: “Three-timing?” “Two-timing but with more than one guy?” “Not nice.” “He was unapologetic. My friend Bas christened him Nasty Norbert.” “You’ll not be seeing him again, then?” “Mum!” Sandra just gave Matt a ‘who me’ sort of look. “No. I won’t. I’m using my time in Coningham to take things slower and make friends.” I think there would have been more questions, but Matt gave a very determined, “Mum. I think you quizzed Gray long enough. I’ll get pudding.” “Sorry. I worry about him, and he hates my fussing.” Matt appeared with a tart. “Lemon meringue pie, one of Mum’s best. She wanted to do steamed toffee pudding.” The relationship between Sandra and Matt was a joy to witness. Both have clearly known very tough times, and it is a testament to their individual strength of character that they have each supported the other through these times, seemingly with little outside help, and emerged intact and with dignity, and without any malice or bitterness. An invitation to Philpott Towers should be extended as soon as possible. I suspect Sandra will find much in common with Peter. Will she be added to the family, taken into the fold? I hope so as she is adorable. -
Pinemoor, Here We Come?
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in Pinemoor, Here We Come?
A riotously funny chapter @Laura S. Fox. For some reason Jack became a composite of Mame Dennis and Mrs Sylvia Fowler from the films Auntie Mame and The Women respectively, both portrayed with consummate comic timing by the fabulous Rosalind Russell. His banter with "Theo" was fast-paced, witty and taunting, much like some of the best screwball comedies of yesteryear. Danny, the white gay Foxy Brown revealed another hitherto unknown talent, his gift for diplomacy, channelling his inner-Kofi Annan, taming not a shrew, but the growling aggressive alpha in "Theo". And his "magic" toaster, the four-slice stainless steel wonder, capable of toasting @drsawzall's bagels to perfection, in addition to rendering Theo unconscious; clearly not a toaster on sale in Walmart, perhaps one engineered and manufactured in Germany by Miele or in Massachusetts by Sawzall & Co. Hilarious @Danners. A supernatural throuple, Theojackvin, 75% human and 25% wolf.
