-
Posts
8,315 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Laura? Caitlin? What was bugging Laura about Keiyara's account of the evening and was it enough for her to kill Keiyara? Was it a coincidence Will and Aidan ran into Caitlin and indicated they had just spoken with Keiyara? Is it possible that either Laura or Caitlin is the killer and was the last person to see Keiyara alive? And who is the mysterious "fence jumper", the one who told Will and Caitlin that Joey was dead in the pool? Who will be next to die at the hands of the Pemberton Predator? This chapter ran the gamut of emotions, from Will's repeated proclamation of love to the suspected suicide of Keiyara. Hercule Poirot? Miss Marple? Columbo? Killian? Riveting @Josh Aterovis, with the only certainty being Will's proclamation of love deserving the quirky Yello treatment.
-
Matt gets an offer & Kjell is annoyed
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Matt gets an offer & Kjell is annoyed
Kjell jumped to conclusions and made a fool himself. Perhaps if he had taken that herring out of his butt and asked Arvid why he was wearing a towel only, Arvid could have shown him his saturated clothing hanging up in the bathroom. It was raining heavily outside and the boys had been out and about on their bikes, therefore saturated clothes should not have come as a shock to someone even as closed-minded as Kjell. Given Bella's reaction to Kjell's outburst perhaps she is not as intransigent in her thinking as he is. Matt's emotional response to the proposed payment for him to work voluntarily at the Nature Reserve was not unexpected. What was a surprise, to Gray at least, was that Vince might join Matt. Vince is full of surprises. Another tasty dish served in true Hugillistic style; a little bit of drama with a healthy dose of emotion, and a sprinkling of humour thrown in for good measure. -
I hate to say I agree with you on this @Al Norris, Aidan has to be a suspect.
-
I think "cold" would be preferable to hostile and argumentative. I daresay Alex will not take any nonsense from Keith even if Jim feels he has to to "keep the peace".
-
Fictional yes @Cane23, but not beyond belief. The characters are so engaging, even the vile characters, that you simply cannot have some emotional response. @empath writes with such authenticity that even the most hardened MAGA-twat would surely have to be moved to at least some extent.
-
"Thanks, mate,’ I said to him, pulling him into a hug once we had dropped the plates on the kitchen sink. ‘What for? I don’t mind helping you. It’s the least I can do for the guy who has given me a reason to live again.’ ‘What?’ ‘Tony, you just don’t know how much these last few days have meant to me. There were times when . . .’ ‘Sshhhh . . . none of that talk here, babe,’ I said as I hugged him once more. ‘Whatever has happened in the past is just that, in the past. Let’s just enjoy the present and make the most of what is ahead of us, okay?’ Similarly to @centexhairysub and @pvtguy I was also concerned with Aaron's comments above. His first comment in bold text above may merely have meant Tony's return has invigorated him and given him a purpose to live life to its fullest again and enjoy it rather than going through the motions to exist. The second comment in bold text which he did not get to complete might mean there were times he contemplated suicide. He must discuss this again with Tony and Tony must listen without interruption to what Aaron has to say. In a previous chapter one of my fellow readers suggested Tony should accompany Aaron when he next visits his psychiatrist, a visit which could prove very useful for Tony to become aware of any signs to look out for if Aaron ever becomes suicidal again. Tony's expression of gratitude to the gang for all they have done for him and Aaron since he arrived in Thompsonville 10 years prior was graciously received by all; the chosen family reaffirming how important each member is to the others. The attendance by the Monolith to the upcoming party is very unlikely @weinerdog. If she was to come it would only be for the food. A delightful celebration of family in this chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters, one that Sister Sledge would highly approve of. Tony has proven he can write and cook, but can he dance? No expense was spared when they made this video.
-
“Do you intend to eat me?” he asked as if he was begging for exactly that to happen. “Just taste you thoroughly,” came the reassurance. “You’re a man with a big appetite,” Danny said, laughing and shuddering under Ryder’s thorough exploration of his chest. “Hungry like a wolf.” Ryder stopped for a moment, making Danny’s internal alarm start blaring. “Not that I think of you as an animal,” he hastened to add. “Nothing like that. It’s just--” His avalanche of words was cut short by another small bite on his left nipple. “How do you even know to do that?” he whispered. “You must always drive your lovers mad. I can’t wait for you to fuck me.” Danny is just adorable, his comments before penetration unknowingly accurate and very amusing. I also found Ryder's reassurance in bold text above delightful and very amusing. "Danny was about to protest when Ryder pushed inside him from below. His mouth made a perfect ‘O’, ready to express outrage at having just had that part of his body reshaped in ways he didn’t believe possible, but instead of a cry of pain, one of ecstasy broke from him. Wow. His body could take it. His ass deserved a medal, too, because Ryder’s perfect, supersized cock was now all the way inside him, making Danny’s mind break into tiny pieces." There was much to amuse in this chapter, both in word and thought, but none moreso than the text in bold above. Danny has waited a long time for this, and for it to be such a positive and pain-free experience was well deserved. I expect after the next chapter and post-coitus, Danny and Ryder will be fated, mated and well and truly sated (and possibly very dehydrated). Terrific chapter @Laura S. Fox, very sensual and very funny. What more could a reader ask for.
- 19 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
"I won’t let you hurt him anymore.’ Those words belonged to the boy named Micah. He envied the boy, wishing his father had been capable of stopping him from making such a horrible mistake. Damir no longer needed The Wolf to survive. He had enough money to start afresh anywhere he chose as anyone he wanted to be, but what he wanted most could never be. He wanted to be Matthew Andersen, living with his parents in Baltimore once more." I agree wholeheartedly with the comments of @CincyKris, but must add Matthew aka Damir, to the boys who will hopefully find themselves embracing changes in their lives, changes which will see them accept, and in the case of Theo and Matthew discover before accepting, somebody loves them because they are not unwanted sons. I just hope it is not too late for Matthew; I fear that of the group of 5, Matthew is the one whose life is the most under threat, perhaps even by his own hand. Hopefully the nurse in charge of tending to Henry will also visit Walter's room for some reason and notice a family resemblance. Both boys will need every ounce of love and care their mother is capable of giving to transition to happy, healthy, secure teenagers. As for The Turd, they need nothing from him and it is hopefully what they will receive as he will either be in prison or dead. An explosive chapter @empath. In typical @empathesque fashion, numerous seemingly unrelated plots are beginning to form tenuous connections, connections which will continue to strengthen and make this story even more potent and entertaining than it already is.
-
An Overnight, a Phone Call, and Assholes
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in An Overnight, a Phone Call, and Assholes
Are Ted and Gavin related to, or friends with, the previously mentioned Melton @Lee Wilson? Unless they improve their attitude, I hope you have something particularly nasty simmering in the Wilson cauldron for their "remediation"; perhaps a delicious peanut satay for the two who have an as yet undiagnosed almost fatal allergic reaction to peanuts, Georgia's official state crop (according to Google). Leon Jr's phobia regarding Stephen and Michael's fledgling gay exploration is not based on a hatred of gay people; his fear does have some basis, albeit misguided. He has equated his Uncle's paedophilic behaviour with homosexuality, which is still a very common misconception. In defence of Leon, he is only 14 years old and has likely "fallen" into this mindset through exposure to the beliefs of others, some of whom may be ignorant like he is, and some of whom are wilfully ignorant because they have an agenda. Hopefully he will discuss this with his parents, both of whom do not appear to share this mindset. -
My comments made on this chapter were lost in the server software glitch. I used @drsawzall's excellent comments above and in essence commented as follows: Calvin would be wise to have no further sexual contact with Alan until Alan has completed the soul-searching the good doctor suggested he should undertake Alan at present is a loose cannon; his accusation Calvin violated him was baseless, but indicated to me he is not to be trusted, he may make this accusation again if he cannot accept the fact he liked being fucked by Calvin, regardless of his insistence he is not gay whilst I should probably have some sympathy/empathy for Alan because he appears to be struggling with acceptance of himself, I don't; I find him tiresome and egotistical, and his response to Calvin's disclosure he is having dinner with Jordan to further their friendship unnecessarily rude if Jordan is gay and is attracted to Calvin I think Calvin should explore this if he wants to, and maybe it is hasta la vista baby to Alan
-
I am a little reluctant to write too much in case there is another system glitch, and it gets lost again (a blessing for all my fellow readers). @drsawzall's "beloved" red herrings appeared to arrive en masse in this chapter, which has provoked a storm of speculations from my fellow readers, which I always enjoy reading. If one assumes Joey was murdered presumably the murderer had a motive for doing so. Of all the main characters who have appeared to date the only ones whom I think can be unequivocally discarded as the possible murderer are Joey’s mother, Killian and Asher. Regarding the rest, I think it is unlikely the following three are the murderer: · Joey’s father - what possible motive could he have had for doing so, and if he did, why appear surreptitiously at Joey’s funeral · Nikki and Dante – both have a possible motive, although far-fetched, to traumatise Will such that he found solace in his painting, thereby generating exposure for the gallery and financial opportunities for themselves, but I don’t think either of them were aware of the fractious relationship Will and Joey now had or even that they had a relationship of any type The remaining characters all may have had a motive, but for now Caitlin appears to be the most suspicious. Unless the reporter who wrote the article alleging Caitlin was Will’s fiancée blatantly lied, I suspect Caitlin is the one most likely to have informed him or her of this. This chapter has only left us wanting more of the same @Josh Aterovis. More suspense, more drama, maybe more red herrings (especially for the good doctor to add to his collection) and more of your quality writing.
-
I think Brian and Gordon are like you @pvtguy; the opportunity is there for Toby to discuss things with them if he wishes to, an opportunity Noah is denied by his parents' indifferent attitude towards him. Sometimes it appears Noah is almost an inconvenience or a disruption to the lives Marina and Val want and deem as important to live.
-
Jim is so much like me. I too would likely find Jon's calmness in all situations and his constant positivity a trifle annoying, primarily because it would only serve to highlight my inadequacies. Having said that, his rational behaviour and ability to "encourage" Jim to recognise when he is making a mountain out of a molehill must be by and large very reassuring. I hope Cammie reads the riot act to Keith and tells him to pull his head in before Jim returns, primarily to support Alex in a time of difficulty. If Keith is unable to be civil to Jim he should be told to fuck off and not come back until he grows up and stops behaving like a 5 year old brat. A testing time ahead for the growing family, one which Cammie at least appears to be fully accepting of. Her consideration of Jon was testament to her character. How did she and Jim raise such a prick in Keith. A very interesting development in this story @ChromedOutCortex, one which I believe will likely strengthen the relationship between Jim and Jon, and perhaps Keith's balls will finally drop and he will become a man.
-
“Thing is, with Mum and Dad, now is never a good time.” And there we have the basic problem for Toby and Noah and their fledgling relationship, the glaring difference in parental interest in their sons' lives between their respective parents. Marina and Val, the distant and disinterested parents (unless it suits their agenda to become involved), and Brian and Gordon, the affectionate and interested parents. Although Toby baulks at discussing buttsex, prostate massaging and dildos with Brian and Gordon, it is only because he is embarrassed. I am certain Brian and Gordon would not bat an eyelid to discuss any of these topics with him. One can only imagine the reaction of Marina and Val if Noah were to raise any of these topics for discussion. We have already been "witness" to their reaction to Gabriel's admission he had sex in potentially unsafe places such as scuzzy bogs. I am glad Brian and Gordon have defined their relationship with "Mr Russ" to Toby, particularly as Gordon acknowledged he is part of their family. Toby is a smart lad and does not need to be shielded from things which are believed to be uncommon in the wider community. This chapter featured another of those delightfully unexpected events which pop up from time to time in the Hugillverse, on this occasion in the form of the wheelchair-bound older woman who admonished her friend, Frances, for assuming Toby and Noah were doing drugs in the disabled toilet at the Wetland Centre. With a conspiratorial smile she acknowledged her understanding of and support to the boys for the sexual activity she assumed had taken place behind closed doors. This incident highlights however the danger the boys place themselves in when having sex in a public venue rather than in the safety of their own homes, well at least the safety of Toby's home. Hugillicious as usual @Robert Hugill.
-
Clearly I have had another "senior's moment" @Mark Ponyboy Peters as I know this story is already complete. If I ever consider voting for the Trumpet of Patriots, the Shooters and Fishers Party or either of the now divorced (for the moment anyway) Coalition, I will know I have completely lost my marbles.
-
Chapter 14 details the death of Mrs Perkins and the purchase of the home; and, I did not realise the house has the name Bayview which is mentioned in chapter 11. I still think they should change its name to Aarontone.
-
I could have gone looking for it but with 27 prior chapters I was too lazy to do so.
-
If you ever want to listen to a disco travesty @Al Norris may I suggest The Ethel Merman Disco Album (this is its title). It contains 7 songs from Broadway/movies for which she is well known. It is a "camp classic" and really is quite atrocious. I like Ethel Merman and most of the songs on the album are "classics". The album was panned, as it rightly should have been, but is good for a laugh, albeit a very small one and only once.
-
You may have forgotten @centexhairysub. The man who bought the property off the older woman who lived there before she passed away and was not found for some time thereafter, went missing on a boat/yacht (I cannot remember which) off the Eastern coast of Australia and has not been found. I cannot remember if he has been missing for long enough to be declared legally dead, which if not, may be where the problem lies, if in fact this is the "not so good news" Harry has to deliver to Tony. I daresay @Mark Ponyboy Peters can refresh our memories when he reads our comments.
-
Wow, you really don't like him @Al Norris because I know how much you "love" disco. If only Elvis had done some disco I could brighten your day with a Youtube video. I shall instead post a video of a disco song (one which I am not fond of I must say, as hard as it is to believe), but you have said you like this group. I do too, but not this song so much. The song sums up Elvis' later life and death well I think.
-
I am familiar with A Little Less Conversation and UB40's version, but don't know the others. I shall have to have a listen.
-
Or Randy Ponyboy? This one would likely get a good laugh @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
-
More Legalese, and Back To the Boys
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in More Legalese, and Back To the Boys
This depends on what you have changed from to? Tigthy whities to bikini briefs? Boxers to a thong? Commando to a jockstrap? You are not the messiah @Ticklishboy30, you are just a very naughty boy. -
More Legalese, and Back To the Boys
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in More Legalese, and Back To the Boys
Which depends on what it is that is stiff and crusty from overuse. -
How about Marcus Petersen @Paladin? What do you think @Mark Ponyboy Peters?
