-
Posts
8,322 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Homecoming and the Aftermath
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Homecoming and the Aftermath
"No. Please don't say that. I'm no hero. I killed a man. That's nothing to be proud of or celebrated. I just did what I had to do to protect my brother. I probably went overboard. I could have shot him somewhere else and stopped him without killing him. I just reacted." I am not at all surprised Stephen is troubled by his killing of his Uncle, regardless of whether it was justified or not. He has shown himself to be a boy of significant emotional depth since the outset of this story, one who has suffered at the hands of his tormentors on many an occasion and yet did not seek retribution. His Uncle Mark was a child molester and a murderer, a man who committed at least one pre-meditated murder without compunction. Would he have killed Leon if Stephen had not killed him first? He, Uncle Mark, certainly appeared to be behaving as if he would; he had no qualms about bashing Leon's head with such ferocity that he knocked him unconscious, a ferocity which could have resulted in Leon's death. Would he have been stopped if Stephen had just blown his balls off or incapacitated him by shooting him in the leg? Maybe, maybe not. He did appear to be intent on at raping Leon brutally, so I doubt Stephen could have stopped him if not for shooting him dead. I think you are granting Gavin far too much intelligence and decency @weinerdog. I doubt his motives for visiting, presumably Leon, are noble. Quality writing again @Lee Wilson. -
If Judge Gina Hard-Faced Bitch and Attorney Mary Hilton have their way, Jonah will be confined to North Carolina to ensure he is kept away from all those sinners in New York, with their ungodly ways and their lack of love of and respect for Jesus. They well may be friends with Irene Caldwell, the "poor unfortunate" mother whose son was ripped away from her by sodomites. Oh please, these three bitches should the first in line for retrospective abortion. The audacity of Mary Hinton was disgraceful, her patronising comments disrespectful and without any basis. The dried-up old crustacean is clearly well past her 'best before' date, and maybe even her 'use by' date. They may have even met each other at their local chapter of Moms For Liberty. Conversely Karen Fulton and Carla have what is best for Jonah at the forefront. Hopefully, justice will prevail, and not the Tiffany kind. I loved James' response when Jonah informed him he had run into his birthing vessel, Irene Caldwell. “The reality is, the Vasilios are more worried about the charges being brought against their son than they are with the charges they pressed on you. Their attorney told me that to my face. They’re concerned that they’re precious son is going to lose potential scholarships or any advantage to a good university. Word on the street up there is that Victor is pining for Stanford.” This statement from Wanda infuriated me. If the Vasilios family is as wealthy as they like to portray themselves, why would Victor be eligible for a scholarship? Surely a scholarship should only be given to the children of those who cannot afford to send their child to such a tertiary institution? With only a few chapters remaining I am still uncertain of what will happen to Jonah. Will he be confined in Carolina or nurtured in New York? Very, very suspenseful still @irivera.
-
To quote Karen and Richard again @KKirk - Rick, Randy and Mike are now on Top Of The World. And to quote those fabulous super Swedes, with vocals from my beloved Frida and Agnetha - Rick, Randy and Mike to Malady, Gretchen and Cathy respectively, So Long, or Deborah Harry with a self-penned song performed by Blondie, Just Go Away. For three boys who have not even purchased their "gay training wheels" let alone put them on, they are certainly familiar with some very important gay facts of life: “Yes,” Randy said a bit demurely as if agreeing to go to the library instead of Fire Island." Mamma Carpenter will not be happy if she returns home to a daisy chain without any daisies.
-
I doubt Alan will voluntarily disclose it to Calvin @drsawzall, and Calvin may not reveal he overheard Alan and Brandi's early evening delight. I wonder if Alan used the same modus operandi with Brandi? "I am quite certain I am gay Brandi, but I would like to have sex with you just to be absolutely certain I am". "Oh Alan, you are such a stud, big boy. I think you have not yet met the right woman. Well come to Brandi baby, her talents will clear up any doubts you have that you are straight Alan. Lay it on Mamma Brandi and feel the love". "Wow, Brandi. Your pussy is so much nicer than Calvin's. You're making me soooooooo fucking hooooooot Brandi". "Wow, Alan. You sure are packing boy. You are making me so wet. Fuck me Alan. Fuck me harder". Brandi with her heavily dyed, overly Botox-ed and dermal filled face, fake nails and leopard-print pant suit, spreadeagled on her hot pink satin bed, being ploughed by Alan with brute force in an attempt to reinforce his masculinity to himself. I somehow doubt Alan has been monogamous @VBlew. This may not be the first time he has fucked Brandi, and I would not be surprised to learn he fucked Trevor too if the opportunity presented itself (or even if it did not). Alan's indiscretion may be fortuitous though; it has presented an opportunity for Calvin to pursue whatever he desires with Jordan without a misguided sense of loyalty to Alan. I found the chapter amusing more than anything else @KKirk. The contrast between Calvin and Jordan's chaste au revoir and Brandi's vocal wails of passion, hilarious. And I certainly bear Brandi no ill will. She has the right to sleep with whomever she likes, she may or may not be aware of Alan's "adventures" with Calvin.
-
I am in total agreement with you @pvtguy. Any work by @Robert Hugill is bound to be an enjoyable and worthwhile read. Toby has a great friend in Justin. Justin did not appear at all bothered by Toby's reference to his father, Gordon and Mr Russ having regular threesomes. I cannot imagine too many straight male teens, or any straight males of any age, not being bothered by the thought of three blokes shagging, with one of them being the father of a friend.
-
"Now was not the time to let a good dating relationship collapse out of, what, boredom?" LOL. What a ringing endorsement of the relationship Rick has with Malady. He is bored to tears with the seemingly uptight Malady. I can't help but think there is a lot less to Malady than what meets the eye. Although Mike's family name was mentioned in at least one prior chapter, for some reason it did not amuse me until this chapter. "At 2:45, I hopped into the Accord to drive to the Hammonds’ to pick up Randy and head over to the Carpenters’ house for our celebration, whatever it turned out to be." I half expected Karen to answer the front door singing Close To You or Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft, while Richard was in the basement playing Solitaire. Cathy Bellamy, the pretty sophomore cheerleader is a good girl whom Mamma Carpenter approves of because she goes to the same Methodist Church as the Carpenter family. Keep dreaming Mamma Carpenter, she is a ho, she is just better at hiding it than non-church going girls who don't bother with such outdated sexist hypocrisy as being virginal while the boys are out sowing their wild oats. "Mike" in his pale blue speedo is gorgeous @KKirk. If University is not for him I am sure he could get a job as a male "model" with Next Door Studios, Raging Stallion or Falcon, although he would probably need to add some ink to at least one arm, and maybe grow a bit of body hair. I am loving this story as it is just so amusing. Rick is appealing as he is so angst-ridden over such trivial matters, Randy and Mike somewhat jock-like and so unbelievably pleasant, and Malady so self-absorbed and shallow.
-
As soon as I read this I remembered the description well; Bo Derek without the braids. With all my work-related information, information about my cats past and present, and music and to a lesser extent movie trivia stored, there is little storage room left for anything else. If only it were as easy as emptying the "trash bin" on my laptop to make some more room. Perhaps I need an information destruction schedule, a reboot or my "hard drive" replacing with a solid state one.
-
“Forgive me for losing myself in admiration of you.” LOL. Ryder's formal manner of speech is so charming at times, something akin to a proper English gentleman. I "heard" the voice of John Gielgud, in a manner of speech similar to that he displayed as the valet to Dudley Moore's eponymous character in the movie, Arthur. Danny's selflessness is admirable, and unbeknownst to him, self-preserving. If Theodore was a mere human I would say to Danny "forgot about honour and selflessness, you fight for that man of yours, Theodore Pembroke be damned". Something's got to give. Perhaps the "curse" is on Danny as speculated by @Paladin, and the curse will be broken, revealing that Danny is in fact a shifter too, and that the building in which he lives at the top of is where Ryder's "true" fated mate is waiting for him, and Theodore Pembroke is an imposter, or the evil alpha of a rival pack hellbent on destroying Ryder and his pack. This story just keeps getting hotter and hotter, more bewitching and more suspenseful with each passing chapter @Laura S. Fox.
- 30 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
A canine concubine perhaps @Laura S. Fox?
-
"Benantha" have arrived, "armed" with three sprogs, one of whom, Jakey, will likely keep everyone on their toes. Although their appearance as parents has thus far been brief, I was immediately very impressed with both Ben and Samantha and their parenting skills. Firm but fair, with happy and polite children. I suppose once the children start school and are exposed to the misbehaviour of other children, tantrums and disobedience may start to raise their ugly heads, however I cannot imagine either Ben or Samantha ignoring bad behaviour, or worse still rewarding it with gifts (bribes) to encourage bad behaviour to improve. I will be interested to observe if there is any undercurrent between Ben and Justin, and if so, if Samantha is aware of it. Speaking of Samantha, I don't recall if her appearance has ever been described in any detail @Mark Ponyboy Peters. It is testament to her appeal as a character that I took any interest in what she may look like. I had a vision of her as a brunette Bo Derek lookalike, without the braids that she had in the movie 10. A healthy tan on a healthy athletic figure. A woman confident with her body and her attractiveness to her spouse, totally without pretence and guile. "Well, this is Uncle Tony and Uncle Aaron. They are from here too.’ I glanced at Samantha and then at Ben. They were both smiling at us. I suddenly felt . . . I don’t know . . . humbled by their acceptance of me, and of the relationship between Aaron and me" and "See, you two are naturals. If we need babysitters while we’re here, we know who to call on! And I think it’d be so nice to see you with kids of your own one day." The thing which struck me most about this chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters is how very ordinary Luke and Matt, Tim and Guy, Scott and Justin, and Tony and Aaron are, and how appealing their ordinariness is. Tony is perhaps the "odd one out" being an internationally renowned best-selling author, but this is such a small part of who he is. These guys, both singly and as one half of a couple, have similar desires, dreams and hopes as the average heterosexual couples. They by and large appear to be happy with their lot in life, and all seem to be aware they are in many respects leading charmed lives. They are not "scene queens" or one-dimensional stereotypes. Great chapter. Life keeps getting better for Tony and Aaron, and deservedly so.
-
A Mission Accomplished.
Summerabbacat commented on E K Stokes's story chapter in A Mission Accomplished.
Clearly Étienne made a lasting impression upon Charles as not only did Charles confirm receipt of the letter Étienne delivered from Cardinal Santino, but he sent some money for Étienne's safe passage to France and then some. A fascinating story @E K Stokes. I have found myself pondering on many an occasion how different life was for all humans many centuries ago. This chapter demonstrated that beautifully, with the journey Étienne and Corin are embarking upon to return to Florence set to take weeks, a journey which nowadays would only take a couple of hours by air. Life expectations were much lower for the average person, particularly for the poor and for women, and life expectancy much shorter. The contrast between then and now, very well captured by you, dare I say Austen or Brontë-esque (and I can say this as Jane, Charlotte, Anne and especially Emily were exceptional authors, even if Emily did only produce one novel, what a novel). -
Keith may have thawed a little towards Jon, but he is still being an arsehole towards his father. Cammie and Jim raised a personable, polite and accepting young man in Alex, so seemingly Keith is inherently an arsehole. Until he drops his attitude towards his father I have nothing positive to say about him. Action speaks louder than words, and his actions are still childish, resentful and hostile.
-
Donna, putting the summer in SummerABBAcat.
-
Interrogations and Hospitals
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Interrogations and Hospitals
You nailed it @Lee Wilson. Right-on Russell assessed Stephen's panic attack immediately and responded in a professional and respectful manner. Cool, calm and collected. Your description of Stephen's panic attack and the responses of those around him was understated, with just a little concern from Pauline initially, until Right-on Russell intervened and assuaged her fears. The whole scene was very well written, so much so I felt as if I was witness to the events literally. Many have commented that Stephen's quick actions in saving Leon from a certain rape, and perhaps even death, will strengthen the bond between Stephen and Leon. I have no doubt this will be so. Any verbal assault on either, the other will be quick to defend. The concerns voiced by @weinerdog in his comments are very valid, I am almost certain both boys will face some negative comments from ignoramuses who will take it upon themselves to pass judgment on the morality of both boys. Outstanding chapter @Lee Wilson. -
Along with Bessie Smith and Billie Holiday, whose men invariably beat them as well as cheating on them.
-
Anything would be better than making out with millennial mullet Malady. I have even had the misfortune of "hearing" her speak @KKirk. She has one of those high-pitched, exceedingly annoying little girl voices, and often finishes a sentence with a coquettish giggle, one which she thinks is cute and alluring, but is about as appealing as a dose of gonorrhoea. I have wanted to slap her, repeatedly, on several occasions. After Saturday night Malady will no longer be of any importance. She will be so:
-
"I kept having to think of Mrs. Langley, our obese history teacher, to keep my dick in a controlled state." The funniest line in this story so far, I about fell off my chair reading it @KKirk. Mike is an outrageous flirt, he knows full well the impact his sexy appearance and flirtatious behaviour is having on Rick. He is also quite brazen, almost kissing Rick on the bus to Lubbock. I expect Malady will either ignore Rick or laugh in his face when he learns she has stepped out on him. His inner Patsy Cline will yearn for her, at least until the three-way at Mike's place scheduled to take place on Saturday. After experiencing an explosion of Vesuvian magnitude, his response to queries regarding Malady will be - who?
-
“Hi, Rick,” she answered enthusiastically. “How did you do?” I explained the results of the prelims and that the relay team would be in the finals. “How did the others do?” “Randy advanced to finals but Mike didn’t.” “Gosh, Randy is so good, unlike you loser!" Hmm. That seemed like a lot of enthusiasm for my swimming rival. “So, uhm, I’m sorry to miss Valentine’s Day,” I said to change the subject. “Oh,” she breezed, “that’s okay. You’ll make it up to me at prom, and if you don't it's bye bye loser” Interesting. I expected a little moaning about not being able to take her to the Valentine’s Dance. “How will I make it up to you?” “You’ll think of something really romantic. Something better than the other guys do for their prom dates, unless you really are the loser I am beginning to think you might be”. I heard the additional inferred comments in bold text when Rick spoke to Melody (who I predict will be referred to as 'Malady' before too much longer) after failing to win any of his races. At the moment he is a suitable piece of arm candy for Melody, but this will not remain the case for long, she will move onto someone more "impressive", someone who is more "worthy" of her time, someone who is a winner. The irony of the situation will be Rick will move onto someone more suitable, someone who isn't her, someone more suitably endowed (fingers crossed). Maybe he will join the navy @drsawzall. Melody - vacuous or conniving, unaware or mercenary?
-
Methinks Randy and Mike may already have "walked on the wild side" with each other, and that Rick has to play "catch up". They seemed very comfortable, for allegedly straight guys, discussing the physiques of other men and the physiques of each other. There was a familiarity in their banter which suggested to me they may have done a little more than a jerk-off session with each other. Saving one's cum is believed to boost qi and its circulation. Of course, having a 'protein' shake courtesy of a friend as @drsawzall has suggested is likely to occur, could also overcome the loss of qi from frequent drainage. If Coach Lane looks anything like the man in the turquoise speedo, I am amazed that at least one of the boys swimming times has not deteriorated due to "boner drag". Imagine "tossing his salad"? A healthy, filling meal no doubt.
-
A hilarious chapter @KKirk. I have no idea why, but the jerk-off session between Rick, Randy and Mike made me think of a scene from my all-time favourite film, Victor/Victoria; the scene in which Norma (played magnificently by Lesley Anne Warren) calls out to King (played by James Garner): Pookie, I'm horny. When that scene popped into my head I found myself laughing so at the jerk-off scene. Most enjoyable story so far @KKirk.
-
I love the names of the girlfriends @KKirk, Gretchen Anderson and Melody Williams. I can almost bet they are going to be grade A bitches, especially if and when they don't get what they want. I predict millennial princesses of the worst kind; nasty, malicious and backstabbing, the future Real Housewives of Lubbock.
-
It’s called real life
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in It’s called real life
I too have suspected something, perhaps salacious about Aunt Marjorie, from the mention of her in one of the earliest chapters of this story @centexhairysub. The fact she seemingly fled England never to return or be heard from again suggests a falling out with, or a very different outlook on life from, her brother Macdonald Philpott. Perhaps she was a lesbian, or was an unmarried mother (shock, horror, what a scandal), or was an artist who wanted to escape a suffocating family environment, or maybe she just wanted to fuck her way through Europe leaving behind a string of lovers. I guess we will have to wait and see if @Robert Hugill gives us the lowdown on Aunt Marjorie. -
#2 'Most Read Romance' for the month ending 13/06/25, 1 week after being #1 on the 'Most Read General Fiction' for the month ending 06/06/25. Clearly this story is a winner.
-
The following comment from Aaron was disturbing in its honesty: "Those guys haven’t changed a bit,’ I said as we watched their retreating backs. ‘No, they haven’t. And if it wasn’t for them, I’d probably be dead by now,’ Aaron said. ‘Well then, I know that some might call this blasphemy, but I thank the Lord for sending you those two angels.’ ‘So do I,’ he said softly. ‘I can never repay them for what they did for me." Aaron still has many problems to work through. With Tony clearly now at his side, the path to recovery should be smoother. Marvellous chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I sense another top 10 entry for this story is waiting in the wings.
-
Not quite "glamping" @Paladin, but certainly not "slumming" it either. Tony certainly appears to "attract" males of the species with "ambiguous" sexuality, maybe looking for a little bit of action on the down low. The camping shop salesman appeared to be doing a little "camping" of his own, or was he merely flirting to enhance his commission. As a female real estate agent acquaintance of mine has been known to say about some of her allegedly straight male colleagues "he'd suck a cock for a property sale in the Eastern suburbs".
