-
Posts
8,366 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
The Family That Plays Together
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in The Family That Plays Together
My glucose levels shot up from 5.2 to 24.7 after reading that chapter @Ticklishboy30. Luckily I had Fantabulous Frida and Mischievous Missy to quickly intervene and restore them to normal. I think Mischievous Missy would have fun with Mickey and Airey, but Fantabulous Frida would find them tiresome and not worth the effort. One good solid hiss and they would be sorted, whereas Mischievous Missy would be all in for the tickles and any subsequent games of hide and seek or something similar. She also loves kisses, although her "cat breath" kisses are an acquired "taste". I am surprised @VBlew there is not one amongst the family who is a morning grump. Their morning frivolity would certainly not be encouraged in my home by me or my "housemates". Frida in particular, with one look, could silence them until she was ready to be waited upon and worshipped. If her claws had to be extended or a paw swipe occasioned, the recipient would know they were still alive. -
A Sort Of Typical Day At The North Pole
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in A Sort Of Typical Day At The North Pole
I was not sure if that was Angela Lansbury or you, DollyRebaDottie Ticklish, on the cover. If it was you, you were obviously heavily made up to age you significantly for the part. After closer examination and consulting with Dr Google, I determined it was in fact Madame Lansbury. I confess to never having heard of this musical, but after reading about it, it may be something I would enjoy. The premise of the story certainly appeals. -
The ever expanding family is reminiscent of the Vanderbilt, Rockerfeller, Rothschild or Kardashian-Jenner families. I just hope for their sake they have more in common with some of these families than others. An interesting concept was mentioned in this chapter @Ticklishboy30. The concept of laughter having the power to slow down or even reverse the ageing process. If it were true I am sure it would be far healthier for the body than botox, dermal fillers and all the other unnatural or dangerous chemicals ingested or injected by many into their bodies.
-
A Sort Of Typical Day At The North Pole
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in A Sort Of Typical Day At The North Pole
Alliteration extraordinaire @Paladin. A simply sizzling sequence similar sounds sir. -
A Sort Of Typical Day At The North Pole
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in A Sort Of Typical Day At The North Pole
My mind does tend to wander a little @Ticklishboy30. So much in life for me springs a song to mind, it may be a word, a phrase, a circumstance or a memory. I often remember profound events in my life relevant to music of the time or something I had been listening to e.g. when my first cat passed away in March 2007 from multiple issues related to diabetes (he had been diabetic for 10 of his 14.5 years of life) I had recently purchased a double CD of greatest hits by Doris Day (whom I adore). Whenever I play that album it is with some degree of sadness and melancholy, but also with a sense of celebration, a celebration of what a wonderful boy he was. -
A Sort Of Typical Day At The North Pole
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in A Sort Of Typical Day At The North Pole
Like @chris191070, I just loved the names for the various townspeople, especially Sable Elfington. I immediately had an image of Stephanie Beacham who played Sable Colby in the dreadful Dynasty spin-off The Colbys. Saibline, the Sorceress of Ice Mountain, has awakened and will likely wreak havoc at the North Pole. Is this another catastrophe resulting from climate change @Ticklishboy30? I am going to speculate it will take intervention from Reilly, a human, to quell or eliminate Saibline and the threat she poses to the inhabitants of the North Pole. Given Kristofer has embraced modern technology, I am going to believe his red fur coat is made from faux fur and his leather heated chair is made from pineapple leather. I have an image of him as an environmental warrior, after all he travels by sled, which is largely propelled by fuel made from recycled Christmas wrapping and left over mince pies, fruit cake, lemonade and beer left out for Santa by the human population of Planet Earth. A delightful chapter @Ticklishboy30, concluded with a woman's eyes blinking for the first time in centuries. Hell hath no fury like a Sorceress scorned. Could this impending event be what the Purple One was singing about in 2006? -
Open Day and Photo Shoot
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Open Day and Photo Shoot
I tret myself @Robert Hugill and @Gary L and read this chapter and this comment again to get another dose of chary and the joy of this chapter. Clearly I did not absorb this comment as reading it now I observe you are currently "sketching" book 5 in the Parborough Chronicles Robert. What joy, many more months of Hugillisms and time to spend in the Hugillverse. Speaking of Hugillisms, I have set up a Word document for keeping track of these Hugillisms. No more worriting I might forget one of them as now they are bandbox tidy, all in the one document. Lawks, how do you keep up with them Robert? Anyroad, I must away as it is "Nigella Lawson" day today, where I must pretend to be a domestic goddess, cleaning, vacuuming, washing and all the other chores which accumulate very quickly, especially when one shares one's home with multiple fur shedding goddesses of the feline kind. -
Open Day and Photo Shoot
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Open Day and Photo Shoot
Yeah! Too right @Gary L. Just because it is the silly season @Robert Hugill there will be no slacking off on your part. The three wise men may have been welcomed with gold, frankincense and myrrh but will we be satisfied with such currency? Not bloody likely. We want, no we demand, Hugillicious Hugillisms from the Hugillverse. -
Open Day and Photo Shoot
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Open Day and Photo Shoot
A giant billboard near the entrance to the golf club advertising Iverson's underwear, with Ralph and Nolan scantily clad in thongs. Nolan seated with Ralph near his shoulder, his obviously stimulated manhood barely concealed as it "smiles" at Nolan's shoulder, with Nolan's hand aloft seemingly saluting, welcoming his "smiling friend". -
There was a sense of magic, an unseen force of love at work in this chapter @Ticklishboy30. Perhaps Donna paid them all a visit and they were overcome by Barry's melody so beautifully caressed by Donna's first-rate vocals.
-
I have no concept of half of the filial relationships described in this chapter @Ticklishboy30. Cousins is about as far as I have been exposed to in my lifetime, and that has only been once that I can recall in the last 40+ years. Prior to that it was occasionally at Christmas time, although there are cousins, aunts and uncles that I don't recall ever meeting in my lifetime thus far. Jake and Rose are a delightful pair. An exorcism of sorts may be needed to rid the property of their evil presence. Maybe it is time to call in Pat Benatar @Ticklishboy30. She has had experience fighting on the battlefield before. She spent 5 weeks at #1 in Australia in 1984 doing so. What a fucking brilliant song, with Pat going all tough chick to fight for herself and her sisters. 40 years ago.
-
Finding A Family Connection
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Finding A Family Connection
It seems coincidences abound in RebaDottie world at the moment @Ticklishboy30. First off there were all the coincidences in Newport at Christmas time and now we find more coincidences in Parton County. Dakota and Airen are likely to be cousins and Grandma Florence and Grandpa Walter seem to have more filial connections than Cher and Elton John have had farewell tours. -
Finding A Family Connection
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Finding A Family Connection
With all those angels gathered together at the end of the chapter @Ticklishboy30, heaven must have been missing one. Perhaps Tavares found the missing angel. -
Open Day and Photo Shoot
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Open Day and Photo Shoot
I forgot to comment above @Robert Hugill that given my love of disco, I would be one of the first to sign up for a disco yoga class at PFF. I used to do yoga too. The thought of doing a downward dog to Fly Robin Fly by Silver Convention. Utter bliss.- 24 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
I think @pvtguy was suggesting Mike was drugged @Al Norris, but I have to agree with you that Grayson well may have been drugged too as he did seem to become drunk very quickly on minimal alcohol. If the blood stain does not come out Grayson's mother well may notice unless Grayson folds the washed clothes himself once they are dry.
-
An Interesting Disclosure
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in An Interesting Disclosure
Dumb she certainly is not. A very smart, shrewd and generous businesswoman. I read Elvis Presley wanted to buy the publishing rights to I Will Always Love You and Dolly turned him down. Very, very, very smart move. -
An Interesting Disclosure
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in An Interesting Disclosure
Damn, you are right @Ticklishboy30. I should have checked that first. I did not give it a thought as she has written so much of her own material. Suffice to say, she was still a prophetess as she sang it with such conviction, knowing it would ring so true November 2024. -
Open Day and Photo Shoot
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Open Day and Photo Shoot
I 'tret' myself to some of Iverson's sexy underwear. Unfortunately, they did not look quite as "fetching" on me as on the young models. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮- 24 comments
-
- 11
-
-
An Interesting Disclosure
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in An Interesting Disclosure
They are in Rome, Georgia @Paladin (a "nod" to Reilly's Italian heritage). The frigid air is courtesy of a congressional representative for the state of Georgia who would wholly disapprove of the relationship between Nicholas and Reilly. @Ticklishboy30, another of Dolly's many talents. She wrote this song many years ago, but it has proven to be so true in recent times. Dolly the prophetess. -
A gelded Shane. An excellent suggestion @pvtguy, with Grayson performing the surgery on Shane without the aid of anaesthetic and using a blunt knife, such that Shane's balls are slowly "sawn" off rather than removed quickly, cleanly and with minimal pain. I see you share with me some doubt about Mike's behaviour and motives. I had not given any thought to him being drugged by Shane, but I would not be surprised if he was. I am surprised Grayson has "scrubbed up" as well as he appears to have. The self-recrimination has started which I fully expected, but physically he appears to be far less damaged than I anticipated he may be. Chips and gravy are not something all Aussie's enjoy @weinerdog. I must confess to loving hot chips, although I cannot recall the last time I ate them, but gravy, no. Gross, gross, gross. Tomato sauce is sauce, not fucking ketchup. And we have beetroot on burgers, even "wokes" like me who don't eat dead animals, has beetroot on my burgers, sometimes the burgers themselves are made from beetroot. A very well written and realistic chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. Hopefully Grayson will find the courage and the know how to have a blood test to check for HIV and STI's.
- 10 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Open Day and Photo Shoot
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Open Day and Photo Shoot
The photoshoot was everything it promised to be and more. Ralph met "his" Gordon again and was introduced to Brian, who was characteristically charming and put Ralph at ease immediately. There was the promise of a gathering soon at Evie and Drew's farm, a gathering which will not only please the adults, but the twins and Toby too. The promise appeared genuine, not one of those "oh we must get together soon" comments people make without any intention following through with. I look forward to reading about this gathering, and soon hopefully (hint hint). The thongs were riotous, with Ivor in particular struggling to understand how they were to be worn and how to showcase his credentials to their best advantage without leaving nothing to the imagination. Milly made an appearane and shone like a beacon, a large bosomed woman with a keen sense of humour and obvious affection for Ivor. The celebration at the Lebanese restaurant was enjoyed by all, with thought given, and quite rightly so, to Beth, Carine and India's dietary restrictions. A wonderful, joyous chapter @Robert Hugill. Is it the approaching festive season which is filling the lives of Ralph, Nolan, the twins, Ludo, Arthur and Damian with a newfound joy and serenity? The Hugillverse seems to be totally unaffected by the dramas across the Atlantic and in other parts of the world. It is as if Cliff Richard has paid them all a visit and cheered them with a Christmas # 1 offering, or perhaps it was the joy of Wham's Last Christmas. Whatever the reason, it has been extra pleasurable reading your two stories in the past week or so, and if you don't have a Christmas # 1 hit on your hands I will be most disappointed. And an educational opportunity presented itself again, chary. Never have I encountered this word before. I will be keen to learn if it is one also unknown by @Gary L. And finally, a coquettish and delightful Christmas song from Eartha Kitt, one for the likes of "naughty" boys like @Cane23.- 24 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Time For Playfulness And Truth
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Time For Playfulness And Truth
Heed the warning of Dakota and Pete Burns (Dead Or Alive) about the house boys or you may regret it. And make sure you take plenty of bananas. -
More Brotherly Bonding & Meeting Another New Friend
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in More Brotherly Bonding & Meeting Another New Friend
"The giggly Native American boys pulled their captive's sneakers off as their fingernails lightly scribbled across the pink and green polka-dotted sock-clad soles". Pink and green, a wonderful colour combination, perfectly illustrated by Mickey and the Nordic goddess of beauty, Frida Lyngstad aka Frida from ABBA. Mickey, Airen and Raven. A new trio of friends. Mickey appears to be the natural leader of the three, perhaps the protector, especially of Airen. Will he remain so, or will he become a young Diana Ross or Beyonce and leave the other two behind? -
Making A New Friend & Meeting New Brothers
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Making A New Friend & Meeting New Brothers
Now it works fine. I love their Native American names too. -
I had heard of the TV show but never saw it. For most of the time it was on TV I did not even have a TV. I have one now but only use it to watch DVD's on the odd occasion.
