-
Posts
8,363 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Given you have now written a story which features elves, sprites, gremlins and sparkle fairies, perhaps you could write a story in which the "hero" is a reindeer named Roland. He already has his own fan club headed by the Son of Santa and the Prince of the Sparkle Fairies, so I am sure there would be others drawn to him. Perhaps the story could feature three cows (female reindeer) who are hot for Roland named Dolly, Reba and Dottie, all of whom will do anything to undermine the others to get her bull. Did you know that cows also have antlers? They are the only species of deer in which the female also has antlers. -
Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Did he lick and tickle your stomach, making you squirm, giggle and squeal? And did you get to tickle his antlers? -
My gay ex-husband & a symphony of semi-naked crotches
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in My gay ex-husband & a symphony of semi-naked crotches
I tried so hard to write a comment @Robert Hugill about you referencing Kylie in this chapter and use the word 'tret'. Alas it was not to be, I shall have to wait patiently for you to use it hopefully in the not too distant future. -
What a chivalrous suggestion @Paladin. Whatever Roger has inherited from Eddie's estate could not be used more positively than to help the boys. I hope amongst the inheritance there may be a large home in Chicago to house some of the boys and/or perhaps a large building of some description which could be refurbished as accomodation and/or as a place for the boys to meet and socialise and receive the post-trauma counselling and care they are almost certainly going to need. I am still hopeful Dominic De Luca will be the one to discover the identity of the Jack of Spades and I will be very pleased if he is the one to torture him before killing him slowly and very painfully. Sandra may have found a new "calling" in life, one which she already has some experience with. Although emotionally drained and tired, she clearly was profoundly moved and humbled by the contribution she was able to make to the boys by being Sandra, Mum. The dynamic of Thomas and Roger's relationship was fascinating to witness in this chapter @empath. Thomas' growth in confidence and his occasional retreat into fear very believable and beautifully described. Hank's old-fashioned "non-sciencey" policing may be very useful in tracking and breaking those involved in the boyflesh trade. Brilliantly written again @empath with emotions for the cast and at least for this reader see-sawing back and forth, with the positive asserting dominance which was warmly received.
-
Geoff positively sizzled in this chapter. Woof. Let's hope he gets some interest on Silverdaddies and soon.
-
My gay ex-husband & a symphony of semi-naked crotches
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in My gay ex-husband & a symphony of semi-naked crotches
The word awesome is so overused and I rarely use it for this reason, however, after reading this chapter with its "bonus" material, the word awesome has never been more appropriate. "Then the lighting changed, Kylie Minogue’s I should be so lucky started up, and there were images projected onto the walls, men’s naked bodies, modesty hidden only by scraps of fabric". With this one sentence the rest of the chapter could have been absolute shit, which of course it was not, and I would still have been bursting with joy. The mere mention of Kylie is like the antidote to the mere mention of Jackie or the Republican Party in the USA. The festive season seems to be having a bizarre effect on some. Belligerent Barb was pleasant and less confrontational than usual, for once she seemed to be encouraging Therese to be conciliatory towards Ralph, acknowledging he could be far worse to deal with. She showed a terrific sense of humour, her comment "Frances’ husband has got the nanny pregnant, Gloria is in rehab, again, Kylie’s boyfriend won’t commit and has a gambling habit…” Barb gave Therese a wolfish grin. “Need I go on.” had me in stitches. The post-show dinner was a surprise. I felt sure the twins and Toby would interact more, but then if one thinks about it a 15 year old boy and twin 9 year old girls would have little in common. Gordon as expected charmed the twins and Brian and Toby were impressed by Ralph. I look forward to the future book in which the two families, which I assume will include Mr Russ, getting together at Evie and Drew's. I also hope Ralph and Nolan are invited to the impending nuptials. A wonderful 'Christmas treat' with a double helping from the Hugillverse, topped off with an "appearance" by the Pop Princess, and not one of these little wannabe pretender ho's. I feel like I have had my cake and eaten it too @Robert Hugill.- 11 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
It certainly is difficult to make any excuses for Mike now @pvtguy. I strongly suspect Rafael's text has scared the living daylights out of him. I also suspect @centexhairysub may be correct in his speculation the encounters Mike and Shane had with Rafael and Grayson may not have been their first and second such encounters respectively. I agree @centexhairysub. Grayson has just completed high school so Richard had a legal obligation to care for him until such time as he turned 18. I have to say one of my pet hates is parents who whinge to me about how expensive it is to have and raise children. Depending on who they are, I invariably take great delight in reminding them they chose to have children, and that they received a significant amount of taxpayer funding to have and raise said children, funding which I as a taxpayer have contributed to without any choice or right to stipulate on what that money should be spent. In short, don't fucking whinge how costly it is to have children. If you don't want to spend the money on children then snip it and zip it.
-
Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Frivolity, Fun, And Romance
Roland is "the bomb" @Ticklishboy30. "The stars sparkled brightly on the ride back to the house". The song came to me immediately, even though the lyrics are very different to this sentence. The song suits the proposal perfectly. Many, many singers from a wide range of genres including country, easy listening, jazz, soul and pop have covered this marvellous song from 1934. I like many versions of it, but one of my favourite versions is by Johnny Mathis, which is rather apropos as he is one of the best-selling "Christmas albums" artists of all time. I wonder if Johnny has ever heard of GA @Ticklishboy30, and if so, I wonder if he has ever read any of your stories? I have just had a thought, a duet between Dolly and Johnny. Maybe next time Dolly drops by you should suggest it to her. -
And not even a smidgen of snow. Hooray!
- 18 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Who needs enemies when you have friends like Owen. Owen supposedly the best friend, the best friend who started wrestling with Neil, the best friend who shoved his crotch in Neil's face, the best friend who asked Neil to suck his cock, the best friend who then gets all pissy when Neil did. Make up your mind bitch. Indecisive much. Lucas presents as thoroughly unlikeable. A bully who surrounds himself with much smaller friends whom he appears to delight in treating like lackeys, threatening them if they show any sign of dissension, demanding they stroke his ego. And we have not even got to the class/school bitch yet. A classic by @Ronyx must include a female of the species who is detestable in every aspect e.g. Ashley from Losing Kevin, Melissa from Dancing With Madonna or Stacy, the spawn of Satan, from Seth.
- 19 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
Colour me shocked if they turn out NOT to be bigoted, uptight, bible bashers.
- 18 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
In a small country town this is unlikely @weinerdog. The "fuddy duddy" gossip network would have picked up on an illegitimate child before he was even born. He was likely "branded" from birth, the offspring of a loose woman, no good bound to come of him. I was disgusted with Kieran's parents attitude towards Claire as stated by Kieran: "She was like a second mother to me, yet I always found it strange that even my own parents barely ever spoke to her. Claire was probably not of the right class, if you know what I mean." I am assuming Kieran's parents are Catholic given his comment about going to midnight mass, which might explain their hypocritical attitude towards Claire. I am surprised Kieran was even allowed to play with Charlie given this most un-Christian like attitude. Kieran's superficial mother pissed me off even more than his father with her bullshit lie "I’m sure we told you, darling . .". Lying fucking hypocrite.
- 18 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
Interviews, and the Big Move
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Interviews, and the Big Move
If only Orkin's assassin talents could be "spread" more liberally @Lee Wilson. -
A great start to this new story by @Mark Ponyboy Peters. As is always the case with a story from the "pen of the pony" well-written and believable characters are present from the get-go. Kieran, from whose point of view the story is written thus far, is instantly likeable as is his younger brother, Toby. Their parents, not so much, Mum appears to be somewhat superficial whilst Dad appears supercilious. And then there is Charlie, Kieran's teenage love, whom Kieran has been informed is now all alone, his single-parent mother having passed away some months prior. Charlie is not coping well at all, drowning his grief in alcohol. What a delight, two "ponyboy" stories being published concurrently. Who needs Santa and gifts.
- 18 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
Interviews, and the Big Move
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Interviews, and the Big Move
Maggots and Mothers-in-law are fair game as are fleas and mosquitos. I don't knowingly kill anything except maggots, mosquitos and if my cats ever had fleas, they would be dead too. I don't like cockroaches but don't kill them, but I don't have to as I still have at least one cockroach assassin in my family. -
Interviews, and the Big Move
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Interviews, and the Big Move
Please @chris191070 do not demean rats by comparing them to Republican politicians. -
Interviews, and the Big Move
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Interviews, and the Big Move
Does it feel like you are living near the "gates" to hell at times? I like some music that originated from Florida, especially KC & The Sunshine Band. A big fan from the age of 12 when they first became popular. -
Interviews, and the Big Move
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Interviews, and the Big Move
You have my upmost sympathy @pvtguy. You are also very "fortunate" in that Matthew is from Florida too. -
Interviews, and the Big Move
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Interviews, and the Big Move
I did not know that. He may not be welcome in Maryland after the impending debacle, but the Republicans would love him in Florida. Moronicity is essential. -
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
You are too kind DollyRebaDottie Ticklish. -
Interviews, and the Big Move
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Interviews, and the Big Move
"Ladies and gentlemen, please make welcome the new Governor of Florida, the Republican Party's bright hope for the future, the man of the moment, Eric Griffin." "Thank you Marjorie for that warm welcome". -
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
Hopefully I do not disappoint with the songs which filled my head after reading this chapter @Ticklishboy30. Two of them were prompted by the demise of SLUT and the third, an inspiration for one of the former two, a celebration of the "new" power couple, the super couple, Nicheilly. With SLUT's demise I "heard" the obvious choice Another One Bites The Dust by Queen, one of their very best and a massive hit in your homeland and in Australia, and also the sublime Ashes To Ashes by David Bowie, a massive hit in Australia but not in the USA. The song which made its presence known shortly thereafter was the song which allegedly "inspired" Another One Bites The Dust, a huge hit in the USA, but not in Australia, by the brilliant Chic, Good Times. And good times were on the menu for Nicheilly, with both sizzling between the sheets after their afternoon nap. Rejuvenated and ready to suck, literally. No penetration on this occasion. Unless of course, the song is the obvious inspiration for your chapter title. Take it away Cyndi. -
It is pleasing to see those involved in this heinous boyflesh trade starting to turn on other, akin to gangland slayings. May it continue and flourish. This led me to ponder @empath' s purpose for introducing Dominic De Luca and his grandsons into the storyline, particularly emphasising Dominic's disgust for the trade apparently initiated by Eddie Vitale. I am going to speculate (or is it merely wishful thinking motivating this speculation) that it may be Dominic De Luca who kills the Jack of Spades, a man whom he apparently despises. It would be very fitting for this to occur, particularly if the Jack of Spades is emasculated before being viciously tortured before death becomes him slowly and excruciatingly painfully. I found the comparison of the trauma suffered by Oliver, Billy and Anthony compelling reading. There experiences may have been quite different, particularly the trauma suffered by Oliver in comparison to Billy and Anthony, but the outcome for all three has many similarities. I have to wonder if Micah was at any stage on the farm and came into contact with Oliver. Christopher O'Malley is a great man to have on your side and a powerful ally for those involved in investigating the racket to have. I was particularly impressed with his treatment of Thomas, acknowledging his suffering and taking account of Thomas' recommendation regarding the placement of Sammy and Simon. Another very well written chapter @empath. I hope to be overwhelmed with the stench of fear, the stench of fear as the cards in the deck begin to realise they are being hunted and once captured their fate sealed. May the spectre of death torment them irrevocably until they are captured dead or alive.
-
Me too @Al Norris. Mum is a prize c#*t. I see you have joined the "Hugillverse" and gorged yourself on "Hugillistic" pleasures today. I thoroughly recommend all of @Robert Hugill' stories to you. You will note quite a few familiar faces amongst the "Hugillites".
-
Would The Last Sparkle Fairy Please Stand Up
Summerabbacat commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Would The Last Sparkle Fairy Please Stand Up
A song reference from you now @Paladin. It must be a Saturday Night Fever which has affected you?
