Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Summerabbacat

    Family Matters

    Apart from the harrowing opening scene and another, yet again, totally selfish and ignorant comment from the Cuntess of Chicago, this chapter was largely one with a sense of positivity for many of the protagonists. For me, Mary's breakthrough with Micah and the feedback delivered by the bank manager to Thomas were absolute standouts, the latter as much for the cards and letters as for the cash deposits. I must say the following thought from Melissa really shocked me @empath. "Melissa had known Roger for over five years, but she had not known he was gay." I did not realise Roger had been leading a closeted life, or is it merely because he has had no love in his life to speak of that his private life has never been discussed. If it is the latter, I am hopeful that before the story's end he will at least have someone interested in him. Once again @drsawzall beat me to the punch, describing perfectly my thoughts on this chapter, albeit far more eloquently than what I could have though. "This was a seminal chapter even as new threads were woven into this growing tapestry. A master class in wordsmithing, so well written and presented". It was as the good doctor described, a master craftsman at work.
  2. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    There was much to amuse as well as arouse in this fine chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. "I left Mike and headed upstairs to the fittings area, which was at the far end of the mezzanine floor, where I found a total mess; with shelves and brackets and all sorts of stuff, including various mannequins and their severed body parts, strewn everywhere." This description and other descriptive references thereafter to the mannequins found me reminiscing about an amusing little pop song from Perry Como from the 1950's, a song about a "dolly" named Glendora. "It was getting quite warm, but there was also something else in the air that I found difficult to articulate. I wouldn't call it tension exactly, but all the same it was something tangible and real." Dare I suggest it was pheromones or the scent of sweaty balls and/or butt-crack that heightened Grayson's senses and was making him warm. I think it almost certain Mike knew of Grayson and Hoppy's visit to the underside of the staircase. Perhaps he may have even been watching from a vantage point. It gives a whole new meaning to Men At Work's Down Under from 41 years ago (it reached #1 in Australia on 21/12/81). A happy workplace is a productive workplace or so it is said. If this be the case, Hoppy and Grayson at least should be very productive. Hoppy's transformation from geeky, plain-looking nerd to bisexual stud in an apparently relative short timeframe was pleasing to note.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 22

    "We were making amazing music together until I felt his cock expand in my hand and a few seconds later I saw his balls retract and simultaneously felt his sphincter try to amputate my fingers while his cock began spewing hot jizz into my hand and the sheets." OMG, the text in bold. What a hilarious description @KKirk. Alan's resistance is wearing down ever so slowly I think. Before we know it he may be embracing his "inner bottom". He may well have already, at least, crossed over to the dark side as speculated by @drsawzall. Calvin is becoming more comfortable with himself, which is something good which will come of the enforced lockdown.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Epilogue

    Given she was born in August @Ticklishboy30 should Julia Autumn Morgan-Wakefield not have been more appropriately named Julia Summer Morgan-Wakefield. And given his status as the "Master of Inspiration", should Nathan Elijah Morgan-Wakefield not have been named in his honour as Paladin Elijah Morgan-Wakefield? Just a thought channelled to me by DRP aka Dolly Rebecca Parton. It seems Brett and Vincent's new home in Newport is plagued by "flooding". Firstly "their move was delayed due to a flood in the townhouse's lower level when a pipe burst while Brett was spending the weekend at Vincent's" and secondly "After the cake was eaten and gifts were given, her water broke, and six hours later, the newest family members were born." I suspect he was waiting with a mop and a bucket @Paladin just in case they were needed again. "Brett found someone who specialized in restoring old stuffed animals to their former glory, then preserved them in a decorative box so they could be displayed." Now that was just beautiful @Ticklishboy30. I had "flooding" issues of my own after reading that. A delightful Christmas tale has now reached its ending, leaving all we readers a little (at least) happier with our lot in life, and for that we thank you DollyRebaDottie Ticklish.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 8

    I had wondered about that too @VBlew.
  6. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    Fuck I am wrong yet again (and I am embarrassed about being wrong about anything, hence I am frequently embarrassed). Although it was obviously not my intent, but if I had been comparing @chris191070's comment to the story of The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover then I would not necessarily have been wrong, although in that case the lover was oven-roasted before the thief was forced to eat him, cock first, by his wife, before she shot him. Now that's what I call a risotto. I make it and usually add grated or finely chopped zucchini to it as zucchini are one of my favourite vegetables.
  7. Tears before bedtime from me too @Bill W. The final chapter a moving and satisfying conclusion for the 'cast' (apart from Tony's mother and father) and we readers.
  8. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    Hopefully only figuratively and not literally @chris191070. A very amusing Freudian slip there on your part or was it?
  9. I have not given up that it will NOT be cancer, but given Jordan's family history it will not surprise if it is.
  10. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    Very clever indeed @Paladin. "Taste test" the stock whilst you are adding it to the risotto. I like that idea immensely.
  11. I know I am being judgmental and it is easy for me to say, but Shannon is trouble. If she persists with the "fag" talk then she is persona non-grata. Your writing is very authentic @Bill W which is why people like Shannon piss me off.
  12. Tony once again two traits he has possessed in spades for a long time, selflessness and devotion. He deserves every $ Dad K is paying him to care for Justin.
  13. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    I see what is happening here @Paladin. You (along with me apparently) "inspired" @Ticklishboy30 to drastically lengthen A Christmas Coincidence. This inspiration has cross-pollinated such that the protagonists of What Brings Us Together are already experiencing some "spooky" coincidences, just like the 'cast' of A Christmas Coincidence. Is this deja vu, a mere coincidence or the spirit of Dame Edna wielding a "spooky" gladioli? I am thinking Jordan's home is in Annandale, Lilyfield, Haberfield, Abbotsford, Russell Lea or Canada Bay. Wherever its location, it sounds delightful as well as holding cherished memories for him. There is the odd occasion when I still yearn for some seafood and tonight I have experienced one of those occasions. The prawn risotto sounds delicious @Paladin, apart from the chicken stock, but vegetable stock could be very easily substituted. Hopefully Jordan's mother is a woman genuinely interested in the lives of her children and not a controlling Mumzilla. Jordan and Cameron have taken to each other very quickly. I hope for their sake the spark does not fizzle just as quickly. If this occurs it well may incapacitate Jordan. Great start to this story @Paladin. A master craftsman at work again, a bit like those who have apparently renovated Jordan's home. Love this song by Dionne. Her usual sultry vocals on a track penned by Isaac Hayes and Adrienne Anderson.
  14. Geoff's education will skyrocket now he has discovered how to access porn on the internet. He may even have to purchase himself some sex toys. Sooner or later I think he will disclose to Alan his newfound interest in M2M action which will hopefully encourage Alan to disclose to Geoff that he and Mason are more than just friends. The trip to Boston promises much, let's hope it delivers. Another delightful chapter @Tallguyct.
  15. I think Justin is yet to learn one very valuable lesson, and it is one which Tony must teach him as a matter of priority, even if it means him being a "spoilsport". No means no Justin, and you don't whine like a petulant brat until no becomes yes or forcibly take what you were told is not on offer. I think Jordan may have to intervene too and state "enough is enough". I think there is a thin line between being a rascal and becoming an obnoxious pest. I think that line is blurring and Justin is on the verge of becoming the latter @Bill W.
  16. The world of modelling is paradoxical. It is a world filled with people of extraordinary beauty, whose "shelf-life" is often short, particularly if they do not comply with the "orders" of their employers. It is also a world filled with people of extraordinary ugliness, shallow, ruthless, mercenary people who wield great power with little respect or care for those from whom they profit. @E K Stokes has done a fine job at least hinting at the behaviour of the latter, contemptuous parasites who will stop at nothing to get what they want.
      • 1
      • Love
  17. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 8

    "I took the pills from Beverley. I went to see Roland and I saw what had happened. I spiked his drink. I lugged him half conscious to the beach with the help of Carlos. We left him there and Carlos recovered the remaining pills from Roland. So you see Commissaire Herrera my wife had nothing to do with Roland's death." Am I correct in believing Arnold saw Roland had raped Alex and for this reason spiked his drink @E K Stokes? How very convenient for Arnold as I suspect Beverley had acquired the pills from Carlos in the first instance with the same intention but for entirely different reasons. Roland was thoroughly unpleasant and unlikeable and for the most part I had little sympathy for him. However, it appears Arnold and Beverley were not much different from Roland, apart from being sleazy. In a world in which beauty is only skin deep and is the only thing which counts, there is a lot of ugliness beneath the surface. Your depiction of the world of modelling as such is likely to be closer to the truth than many would like to acknowledge @E K Stokes.
  18. I am interested to learn if Tony's parents will be as supportive of a sexual relationship between their son and Jordan as what Mr K is of Jordan's relationship with Tony. Tony's practice kissing with Justin did not bother me in the slightest. He initiated it and did not pressure Tony to do anything more.
  19. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    I have to agree Jason Rizzo did not suffer nearly enough. Although I am pleased he is dead, I have to wonder if he may have still proven useful to the FBI/CPD. Your suggestion of his emasculation prior to death is particularly suitable given the "trade" which he peddled. A split appendage would have proven excruciatingly painful, particularly if the FBT/CPD accidentally spilt bleach on it whilst trying to clean up the fire damage. I think you are very likely correct in your speculation the farm will be the scene of the penultimate clash between good and evil. I do hope the Jack of Spades at least lives to suffer the consequences of his abomination for a very long time. Perhaps your suggestion for Jason's punishment could be applied to the Jack of Spades. And why limit it to just the one appendage? How about a similar punishment rectally? I am certain if Eddie's estate is of any worth @drsawzall Roger will inherit it, and I am equally certain or even moreso, Roger will not touch a penny of it. He may well spend some of it immediately on helping boys in need, but the rest I surmise will be put into a trust fund or injected into a home for unwanted boys. I think you may be onto something with regard to Melissa and Sam. Your "bet" may well return a winning dividend.
  20. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 10

    Dare I say @Paladin and @Ticklishboy30 the colourful Christmas themed fabric of this story was like a Coat Of Many Colours.
  21. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 10

    Two Doors Down @Ticklishboy30. Ms Dolly would be proud of you. Brett and Vince are like Islands In The Stream, or as so beautifully stated by @Greg a marvellous expression of predestined Fate. If they are ever apart for any length of time, it won't be long before they are reunite and serenade each other with Here You Come Again. If you are so inclined, a spin off story about life for Ben in the orphanage and when he first is introduced to Trevor could make a very good story. I daresay he may have been introduced to tickles by Trevor as life was probably not much fun in the orphanage.
  22. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    Champagne and vodka is the extent of my drinking now @Cane23.
  23. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    Not quite, I like alcohol, although I never abuse it now like I did from my mid teens to late 30's.
  24. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    I won't rest easy @Cane23 until all the Cards in The Deck are either in maximum security prisons awaiting execution or are bullet-riddled corpses being feasted upon by maggots.
  25. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    I assumed it was Eddie primarily because of his near-death plea to “Tell… him..........I’m… sor-ry.”
×
×
  • Create New...