Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,363
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Love it @CincyKris. My petite 82 year old mother who looks like she would not hurt a fly, would likely say "throttle the fucking bitch" (with a few more expletives thrown in for good measure). She looks like butter would not melt in her mouth. She proves appearances can be so deceptive. Like me she cannot bear any form of cruelty to animals, although unlike me she still eats them. We both think that many of our own species are so often VASTLY overrated.
  2. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 9

    Perfecto señor. Cómo son los cachorros? 🐕🐕
  3. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 9

    Great song choices @Ticklishboy30 aka DollyRebaDottie Ticklish. I love Disco Inferno by the Trammps (although for me it has to be the full 10.52 minute album version and not the 3.44 single version), but Tina does a damn fine version too. And what can I say about Baby I'm Burnin', other than it should have been an enormous hit. Dolly and disco, it should have been a match made in heaven. It is purely coincidence (spooky though) that whilst you were posting Tina and Dolly I was watching a Youtube video by a woman slightly older than Tina, a singer who is the greatest singer I have ever seen live, and thinking Tina was the second greatest singer I ever saw live. The song I was watching and listening to, a remake of Pink's Get The Party Started, by the greatest living dame, Dame Shirley Bassey, who was 70 years old when she made this video. Perfect song for @Summerabbacat at 12.07am and it is still 27°C.
  4. Some alcohol for Ludo and a lot for Jackie @Cane23. Enough to give Ludo a pleasant buzz and a good nights sleep and enough for Jackie to cause alcohol poisoning and a total loss of dignity (at the very least). I want to suggest something so much more debilitating, but I am trying so hard not to be the "violent vegetarian" one of my work colleagues referred to me as once (but that is only in relation to horrible humans, of which there are sooooooooooooo many).
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 9

    65° Fahrenheit is 18°C and is bloody freezing in @Summerabbacat world. That calls for scarves, hoodies and hot chocolate. I can almost feel the ice forming on the back of my neck and it has been a glorious 32°C here today with high humidity too. Perfect "disco" weather for @Summerabbacat and his feline princesses.
  6. John has certainly drawn the "short straw" in life on a number of occasions. The spawn of Jerry Falwell and Anita Bryant, a brief respite as a normal teenage boy, and then a life of self-imposed nothingness, married to the most miserable and hateful bitch this side of South Carolina and Georgia. Instead of Studio 54, he ended up at a Southern Baptist Convention dance. What did the poor man do to deserve this @empath? Georgio Marino. Sex on two legs with olive skin and long black hair. John's parents would have shrieked in horror. A lusty Italian stallion. Probably a communist and a homosexual to boot. And God forbid that he might also be Jewish, although unlikely given his name. Oh the delicious irony though if he was. A triumvirate of evil - a gay communist Jew. What appalling parents John was saddled with. They would have likely approved of Rebecca, her "strong moral fibre" railing against the evil of "the gays", destroying the very fabric of society. I doubt she would have approved of them though. They were blue collar, not nearly the "right kind of people", not pretentious stuffy snobs. She would never have lowered herself to mix with people with so little wealth. Brilliant opening chapter @empath. John was on a fast track to misery from birth with pious puritans for parents. I loved his therapists advice “You are going to have to find and remove the plug if you want to drain the ocean". I had an image of him with a giant butt plug made from self loathing and disappointment, rammed so tight up his arse that nothing could enter or exit his body, slowly poisoning him mind, body and soul. And if that was not nearly toxic enough as it was, he married Rebecca, the Cuntess of Chicago.
  7. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    You had me hooked with the first sentence @E K Stokes. "The Pink Flamingo was a relic of a bygone era, a tiny club tucked away in a side street, where the echoes of disco still reverberated." I detected a reverence for disco, even if my detection was completely incorrect, it was too late. Swirling strings, thumping beats and gargantuan or breathy-voiced divas were emerging full-throttle in a sea of body heat, alcohol and amyl nitrate. Bliss. I had an image of Danny Fink as Peter Falk aka Columbo, primarily because of his Jewish heritage, smaller stature and eccentricity. Admittedly the whirling energy did not really fit; perhaps Columbo, the 12" version remixed by Tom Moulton or Columbo Jr, the offspring of Columbo Sr and Grace Jones. I loved the reference to Danny's chameleon like persona, his ability to fit into all manner of social constructs. Underneath all the glitter and glamour though was a sense of infinite ugliness. The ugliness of the derision of diversity, an all pervasive disease which is more prevalent now in many parts of the world than ever.
  8. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 9

    "Pink ballet slippers, black stockings, garishly bright purple leggings, a gray and neon orange leotard, a lime green headband, and lemon yellow wristbands finished the outfit." Very 1980's @Ticklishboy30. I loved the colour combinations, I just hope the ballet slippers were fuchsia pink and not some insipid baby pink. Embrace your inner-Wham! Brett and Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go. I for one am glad I have never experienced a white Christmas. A cold Christmas. It is just not normal for an Aussie like myself. Christmas of my youth, sheer perfection. 38°C with 95%+ humidity. The kind of Christmas that not one, but two Minogue's describe so well in my all-time favourite Christmas song. The perfect Christmas, heat, humidity, disco and a selection of my favourite divas (I would have to include Donna, Frida, Agnetha, Madonna, Sara, Keren, Deborah and Diana too).
  9. Indeed, and there was much humour and light-hearted ribbing of Ludo. It was likely the most pleasant night out he has had in quite some time, apart from the odd night out with Arthur or Lesley. No doubt Jackie would have criticised him and dismissed the whole evening as "so suburban".
  10. “Wouldn’t wish that on anyone.” “Seriously?” “Seriously. Oh, I know the two deserve punishment but still, we lived together for 12 years, she’s Damian’s Mum. You can’t wish her that.” Oh for fuck's sake Ludo. Jackie is a fucking bitch who is making your life way more difficult than it should have been, your son is having nightmares because of what she did, and you cannot wish anything bad on her. I am not saying you have to hate her (although I certainly would), but do not downplay the trauma and disruption she has caused you and Damian with a platitude like this. She does not deserve any of your compassion, respect or warmth. She was happy to drop you in the shit big time. Did she give a fuck about you at all and what could have happened to you? No. DCI Kemble. What a thoroughly unpleasant bully. Ludo had had such a pleasant evening out with his work friends more recently and then he has to be grilled by this punctilious prig. What a shame he could not have kicked him in the balls, although from his appearance he may not have had any. Spectacular chapter @Robert Hugill. I am incensed after reading it, in case you cannot tell (LOL), partially with Ludo and his attitude towards Jackie. Just as well as I am listening to a lush soulful album from the Isley Brothers whilst reading this. Soothing, with a little bit of funkiness.
  11. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 7

    I suspect you miskeyed Roland as Orland and then spell-checker auto-corrected you. After all, "it" knows better what you meant to say than you do. Drives me up the fucking wall, especially on my phone.
  12. You were too quick to quote me too @Al Norris. I omitted a vital word in the comment "What Red did not know was that HHHH was "one of those" and he was murdered for it." It was corrected to read "What Red did not know was that HHHH's brother was "one of those" and he was murdered for it." It's OK to hate "my disco" as I don't like classical music at all and cannot understand why The Beatles, Aretha Franklin & Pink Floyd to name but a few are so revered. I loved the Bee Gees too. Great songwriters (Barry in particular), great singers (Barry in particular) and Barry was very handsome when younger. So many great songs of their own, and then great songs written for Andy, Emotion for Samantha Sang (another Aussie), Barbra, Dionne and Diana.
  13. You were too quick for me @Mark Ponyboy Peters, quoting me before I edited all my errors. I find it much easier to spot the errors after I have added the comment than before doing so. My recently purchased monitor crapped itself mid-October so I only have my Macbook Pro screen to work on. For some reason the monitor refuses to recognise the HDMI cable connection, but still recognises the USB-C connection that my absolute rubbish work laptop connects to it by. The HDMI cable still works fine as I connected my Macbook Pro to my TV and it worked fine. I will have to take the monitor back in a week or so when work quietens down.
  14. I observe none of my fellow readers have asked the question which was burning in my brain from the moment they made their appearance, like a Disco Inferno (gotta love those Trammps). Is it merely a coincidence the "newest" couple to be brought into the family fold 🤞🤞🤞 🤞are named Dan and Jake? Does Dan as the local boy have any filial relationship to Danny? Perhaps his mother, Mrs H, is Danny's now adult sister who named her son after her sibling. A gay brother and a gay son, no wonder she is an ally. Go for it sister. My mind is running amok with possibilities @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I simply MUST know the answer to this question post-haste. I realised, to my shame, I had been misnaming Red as Jack rather than Jacko when the "real" Jack, the elderly gentleman made a brief appearance when the fence and garden repairs were being undertaken by all the lads. I daresay he is a kindred spirit who may have met with grief in the past too. If this be the case, I hope he makes a reappearance and is warmly welcomed by his younger "brothers". Andy Thompson found himself ostracised by his family, repeatedly bashed in prison before becoming Bad Boy Bernie's bitch. BBB 208cm, 150kg of muscle, hung like the proverbial donkey, took a shine to Andy Thompson and took him under his wing as his pretty little plaything. One too many nights of inflamed passion on BBB's part has left Andy Thompson permanently incontinent such that he has too wear adult nappies (diapers as known to Americans). Red (Jacko) sentenced to prison for arson and attempted murder did not last long. His stupidity and brazen arrogance pissed off Bad Boy Bernie's former cell mate, Hugely Hung Horny Harrison, who literally fucked Red to death one night when he, Red, was mouthing off about "Faggettes, Cocksuckers and Arss Bandits". What Red did not know was that HHHH's brother was "one of those" and he was murdered for it. HHHH hunted the murderer and dealt with him and ended up prison for it. HHHH was also a former high school English teacher who could not abide poor spelling. Is that HEA enough for you @Al Norris? Tremendous ending to a very rewarding and enjoyable slice of rural Aussie life for the members of the Queer House and their allies and friends @Mark Ponyboy Peters. Sorry @Al Norris, but I just loved this song by the Trammps.
  15. Geoff is embracing this "new" technology and the options for enjoyment it is affording him. He seemingly has not had any "IT issues" yet. Unless he is a man of extraordinary patience, that is when his new found passion may be sorely tested. I have no qualms with swearing, but I even shock myself sometimes at how many expletives I can fill one sentence with when my work laptop is misbehaving, especially when using Outlook. As a rail enthusiast I am sure Geoff is going to have some very pleasurable adventures. If he heads south to Florida he is likely to find many gay men of his vintage to amuse himself with. Alan appears genuinely fond of his Grandpa and the feeling appears mutual. Friendship between the two very beneficial for both. Another enjoyable chapter @Tallguyct.
  16. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 8

    Cats or no cats the spandex was eschewed a long time ago.
  17. 😹😹😹😹😹 expresses my feelings after this chapter better than any words can. Tremendous.
  18. What a devastatingly sad chapter, even moreso because it happens all too often, and bullies rarely seem to suffer any consequences. One only has to look at the bullies in the current US government to see this, and some of the worst bullies are female.
  19. Whilst I can appreciate Tony's anger at Jordan's deceit, I think he is behaving more aggressively than the situation warrants. Perhaps there is an element of self-doubt clouding Tony's reaction to Jordan's deceit too, after all he did verbalise how much he enjoyed sucking cock, rimming and fucking, the latter as both top and bottom. Jordan also must accept responsibility for having repeatedly lied to Tony to curry sexual favours from him. A well written chapter @Bill W. It would have been so easy to present either party as totally responsible for the misery and/or anger being experienced b the other. I feel you presented the scenario factually and without any bias in favour of one or the other.
  20. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 8

    Not to mention Santa "cumming" down the chimney (now there is an image for the ages). Hitherto is such a pretentious and old-fashioned sounding word which is why I love to use it on occasion. I liken it to aforesaid and aforementioned which I tend to use a lot too. I used to be quite fashion conscious. Not so much now. I prefer clothes which need little or no ironing, which hopefully won't show up cat vomit stains and which are hopefully able to withstand cat claw marks or shredding.
  21. Tony stepped up when he was needed in spades. He is a wonderful friend not only to Jordan, but to Justin and their father too. Tony's leadership qualities, qualities he has obviously always possessed although were overshadowed by Jordan's similar qualities. To Tony's credit he has to date shown no jealousy when he has usually played second fiddle to Jordan. A very sad chapter @Bill W. Unfortunately it was not a surprise Mom K passed.
  22. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 8

    You would have to be careful though @Paladin, those reindeers might become very horny with too much tickling (I know they are not horns, but antlers, but I have never heard of any animal, including a human animal, becoming very "antlery").
  23. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 8

    Hold your horses @Paladin, or should it be hold your reindeers. Santa has not been yet. Surely he and/or the reindeers will get in on some ticklish fun.
  24. Curvaceous Carine and boyish Beth seem well-matched. Perhaps Ralph should suggest to Carine and Beth that he "lend" them the twins on a semi-regular basis, assuming the twins agree to it, to allow them to be certain they really do want to have children. Although the twins appear well behaved I think I could only take them in very small doses, especially given there are two of them. I wonder if Carine and Beth might approach Russ or maybe even Morrie to donate some DNA for a baby. I can understand them wanting to have the donor be someone they know, but it could also make things awkward if not properly documented. Will they want the donor to play a role in the child's life? Will they expect financial support? If they split up what impact will it have on the donor if he has been playing a role in the child's life? I find it cute that Ralph still refers to Gordon as his "my Gordon". Ditto what @Gary L said @Robert Hugill. A joyful read with the addition of a Sapphic element in the storyline on this occasion. You are an equal opportunity author, with Carine and Beth occupying more "screen time" than in any prior chapter.
  25. An interesting premise and with chapter 1 you are off to a great start @Tallguyct.
×
×
  • Create New...