-
Posts
8,366 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Chapter 1 - My World Is Shattered and Recreated
Summerabbacat commented on Bill W's story chapter in Chapter 1 - My World Is Shattered and Recreated
Win's mother is a selfish contemptuous bitch. It sounds as though she may have been a lousy spouse too. If she cannot get her act together I hope she falls down the stairs drunk sooner rather than later. Her death will be no loss to Win, in fact it will remove an unwanted stress from his life. An interesting start to this story @Bill W. -
Moi? I would never do such a thing with the threat of torture. @Paladin must have forced me to do it, threatened me that if I did not he would force feed me peas and Brussels sprouts whilst playing Love Me Do, She Loves You, Imagine (John Lennon's version), Respect (Aretha's version), You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman (Aretha's version) and American Pie (both Don McLean and Madonna's version) on a continuous loop. I could not sustain such torture so would have to tickle you to save my sanity.
- 42 comments
-
- 10
-
-
The possible problem I see for Peter is that if he proves to be gifted there will be an expectation he will always be right, and if he is ever wrong, even just once, he will be crucified. Should he have disclosed his gift? I think he was foolish to do so, but then I have little faith in my own species as there will be those who will want to benefit from Peter's gift by whatever means it takes. I am not familiar with Dennis Yost & Classics IV @Lee Wilson, but I did like a few songs by Atlanta Rhythm Section, especially So Into You and to a lesser extent, Imaginary Lover. They had no success in Australia at all, I only knew of them because I listened to Casey Kasem's American Top 40.
-
Pictures and Plans, Beer and Bangers
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Pictures and Plans, Beer and Bangers
You are portraying her realistically I think. She has not proven the ogre she first appeared to be. She is mostly quite reasonable, except after a dose of "poison" from Barb. -
The me who tries to think better of his own species agrees with you @pvtguy, but the cynic (realist) in me thinks Peter is worth more alive than dead, his ability to forecast gaining valuable ratings for whatever network he works for. Of course, this will become a moot point if he takes a job at the National Hurricane Centre.
-
Is @Paladin tickling you?
- 42 comments
-
- 10
-
-
I guess I just expected him to have been more open with Melissa @Cane23. It seemed to me that both DA Mike Schultz and Judge Chris O'Malley were aware Roger is gay or at least suspected this to be the case. I suppose it was not that long before 1992 that Reagan had been president and Bush was vice-president and now (in 1992) Bush was president. So much good came after with Clinton and especially Obama, only to have so much good subsequently destroyed again.
-
I have found peas are invariably used in mushroom risotto @Paladin. Unfortunately, they are one of the few vegetables @Summerabbacat truly loathes, along with Brussels sprouts and turnip.
- 42 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
Pictures and Plans, Beer and Bangers
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Pictures and Plans, Beer and Bangers
@Gary L sums it up well @Robert Hugill, this chapter buzzes with activity and excitement too. Therese seems to be far more relaxed and agreeable when she has not recently been in the company of her poisonous pals, especially bellicose Barb. Ralph's lunch with her was pleasant, almost like a lunch catch up between two friends; certainly not the atmosphere one could have imagined when the story first started. Perhaps this transition is also part of Ralph's breaking free, breaking free from the role, whether "real" or perceived, of disgruntled ex-husband and father to happier more confident ex-husband and father who will not be bullied into submission for fear of losing his daughters. I seem to recall he often expressed this concern when the story first started, but is doing so far less now. I admire how intuitive Ralph and Nolan are becoming. Nolan has to me always seemed the more intuitive of the two, but in this chapter Ralph really shone. He sensed something was troubling Nolan and waited for him to disclose the source and then treated the concern in a calm and rational manner, alleviating much of Nolan's worry with humour and reassurance. It seems Russ Kahn is admired by or impresses many in the community. I wonder if he is aware of the extent of this admiration. Outstanding chapter @Robert Hugill. Could this be your Christmas #1?- 15 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Apart from the harrowing opening scene and another, yet again, totally selfish and ignorant comment from the Cuntess of Chicago, this chapter was largely one with a sense of positivity for many of the protagonists. For me, Mary's breakthrough with Micah and the feedback delivered by the bank manager to Thomas were absolute standouts, the latter as much for the cards and letters as for the cash deposits. I must say the following thought from Melissa really shocked me @empath. "Melissa had known Roger for over five years, but she had not known he was gay." I did not realise Roger had been leading a closeted life, or is it merely because he has had no love in his life to speak of that his private life has never been discussed. If it is the latter, I am hopeful that before the story's end he will at least have someone interested in him. Once again @drsawzall beat me to the punch, describing perfectly my thoughts on this chapter, albeit far more eloquently than what I could have though. "This was a seminal chapter even as new threads were woven into this growing tapestry. A master class in wordsmithing, so well written and presented". It was as the good doctor described, a master craftsman at work.
-
There was much to amuse as well as arouse in this fine chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. "I left Mike and headed upstairs to the fittings area, which was at the far end of the mezzanine floor, where I found a total mess; with shelves and brackets and all sorts of stuff, including various mannequins and their severed body parts, strewn everywhere." This description and other descriptive references thereafter to the mannequins found me reminiscing about an amusing little pop song from Perry Como from the 1950's, a song about a "dolly" named Glendora. "It was getting quite warm, but there was also something else in the air that I found difficult to articulate. I wouldn't call it tension exactly, but all the same it was something tangible and real." Dare I suggest it was pheromones or the scent of sweaty balls and/or butt-crack that heightened Grayson's senses and was making him warm. I think it almost certain Mike knew of Grayson and Hoppy's visit to the underside of the staircase. Perhaps he may have even been watching from a vantage point. It gives a whole new meaning to Men At Work's Down Under from 41 years ago (it reached #1 in Australia on 21/12/81). A happy workplace is a productive workplace or so it is said. If this be the case, Hoppy and Grayson at least should be very productive. Hoppy's transformation from geeky, plain-looking nerd to bisexual stud in an apparently relative short timeframe was pleasing to note.
-
"We were making amazing music together until I felt his cock expand in my hand and a few seconds later I saw his balls retract and simultaneously felt his sphincter try to amputate my fingers while his cock began spewing hot jizz into my hand and the sheets." OMG, the text in bold. What a hilarious description @KKirk. Alan's resistance is wearing down ever so slowly I think. Before we know it he may be embracing his "inner bottom". He may well have already, at least, crossed over to the dark side as speculated by @drsawzall. Calvin is becoming more comfortable with himself, which is something good which will come of the enforced lockdown.
-
Given she was born in August @Ticklishboy30 should Julia Autumn Morgan-Wakefield not have been more appropriately named Julia Summer Morgan-Wakefield. And given his status as the "Master of Inspiration", should Nathan Elijah Morgan-Wakefield not have been named in his honour as Paladin Elijah Morgan-Wakefield? Just a thought channelled to me by DRP aka Dolly Rebecca Parton. It seems Brett and Vincent's new home in Newport is plagued by "flooding". Firstly "their move was delayed due to a flood in the townhouse's lower level when a pipe burst while Brett was spending the weekend at Vincent's" and secondly "After the cake was eaten and gifts were given, her water broke, and six hours later, the newest family members were born." I suspect he was waiting with a mop and a bucket @Paladin just in case they were needed again. "Brett found someone who specialized in restoring old stuffed animals to their former glory, then preserved them in a decorative box so they could be displayed." Now that was just beautiful @Ticklishboy30. I had "flooding" issues of my own after reading that. A delightful Christmas tale has now reached its ending, leaving all we readers a little (at least) happier with our lot in life, and for that we thank you DollyRebaDottie Ticklish.
-
I had wondered about that too @VBlew.
-
Fuck I am wrong yet again (and I am embarrassed about being wrong about anything, hence I am frequently embarrassed). Although it was obviously not my intent, but if I had been comparing @chris191070's comment to the story of The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover then I would not necessarily have been wrong, although in that case the lover was oven-roasted before the thief was forced to eat him, cock first, by his wife, before she shot him. Now that's what I call a risotto. I make it and usually add grated or finely chopped zucchini to it as zucchini are one of my favourite vegetables.
- 42 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Chapter 13 – Trials, Tribulations, and Overwhelming Joy
Summerabbacat commented on Bill W's story chapter in Chapter 13 – Trials, Tribulations, and Overwhelming Joy
Tears before bedtime from me too @Bill W. The final chapter a moving and satisfying conclusion for the 'cast' (apart from Tony's mother and father) and we readers. -
Hopefully only figuratively and not literally @chris191070. A very amusing Freudian slip there on your part or was it?
- 42 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Chapter 12 – Storm Clouds on the Horizon
Summerabbacat commented on Bill W's story chapter in Chapter 12 – Storm Clouds on the Horizon
I have not given up that it will NOT be cancer, but given Jordan's family history it will not surprise if it is. -
Very clever indeed @Paladin. "Taste test" the stock whilst you are adding it to the risotto. I like that idea immensely.
- 42 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
Chapter 11 – Justin’s Star Shines
Summerabbacat commented on Bill W's story chapter in Chapter 11 – Justin’s Star Shines
I know I am being judgmental and it is easy for me to say, but Shannon is trouble. If she persists with the "fag" talk then she is persona non-grata. Your writing is very authentic @Bill W which is why people like Shannon piss me off. -
Chapter 10 – An Unusual Summer
Summerabbacat commented on Bill W's story chapter in Chapter 10 – An Unusual Summer
Tony once again two traits he has possessed in spades for a long time, selflessness and devotion. He deserves every $ Dad K is paying him to care for Justin. -
I see what is happening here @Paladin. You (along with me apparently) "inspired" @Ticklishboy30 to drastically lengthen A Christmas Coincidence. This inspiration has cross-pollinated such that the protagonists of What Brings Us Together are already experiencing some "spooky" coincidences, just like the 'cast' of A Christmas Coincidence. Is this deja vu, a mere coincidence or the spirit of Dame Edna wielding a "spooky" gladioli? I am thinking Jordan's home is in Annandale, Lilyfield, Haberfield, Abbotsford, Russell Lea or Canada Bay. Wherever its location, it sounds delightful as well as holding cherished memories for him. There is the odd occasion when I still yearn for some seafood and tonight I have experienced one of those occasions. The prawn risotto sounds delicious @Paladin, apart from the chicken stock, but vegetable stock could be very easily substituted. Hopefully Jordan's mother is a woman genuinely interested in the lives of her children and not a controlling Mumzilla. Jordan and Cameron have taken to each other very quickly. I hope for their sake the spark does not fizzle just as quickly. If this occurs it well may incapacitate Jordan. Great start to this story @Paladin. A master craftsman at work again, a bit like those who have apparently renovated Jordan's home. Love this song by Dionne. Her usual sultry vocals on a track penned by Isaac Hayes and Adrienne Anderson.
- 42 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Geoff's education will skyrocket now he has discovered how to access porn on the internet. He may even have to purchase himself some sex toys. Sooner or later I think he will disclose to Alan his newfound interest in M2M action which will hopefully encourage Alan to disclose to Geoff that he and Mason are more than just friends. The trip to Boston promises much, let's hope it delivers. Another delightful chapter @Tallguyct.
-
Chapter 9 – Justin’s Requests.
Summerabbacat commented on Bill W's story chapter in Chapter 9 – Justin’s Requests.
I think Justin is yet to learn one very valuable lesson, and it is one which Tony must teach him as a matter of priority, even if it means him being a "spoilsport". No means no Justin, and you don't whine like a petulant brat until no becomes yes or forcibly take what you were told is not on offer. I think Jordan may have to intervene too and state "enough is enough". I think there is a thin line between being a rascal and becoming an obnoxious pest. I think that line is blurring and Justin is on the verge of becoming the latter @Bill W. -
The world of modelling is paradoxical. It is a world filled with people of extraordinary beauty, whose "shelf-life" is often short, particularly if they do not comply with the "orders" of their employers. It is also a world filled with people of extraordinary ugliness, shallow, ruthless, mercenary people who wield great power with little respect or care for those from whom they profit. @E K Stokes has done a fine job at least hinting at the behaviour of the latter, contemptuous parasites who will stop at nothing to get what they want.
-
- 1
-
