-
Posts
8,287 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
He did, but @Calvin's "comment" is even better, and so succinct. My nomination for comment of the year on any story I have read (and I have read a lot).
-
This is the best "comment" you have ever made on any story. Absolutely brilliant.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Those who previously commented unfavourably on Madison, including moi, were correct. If anything, she is even more of a bitch than what she initially appeared to be. A member of the "growing in numbers club", the spoilt, totally self-absorbed, entitled millennial princess. And to make matters worse, she is even more naive than what she initially appeared to be. "I've just been on the phone to Mum and Dad's solicitor. He said their estate included a trust fund for me, but I can't have the money until I see him personally and prove who I am. I don't understand why he can't just put the money into my account. Uncle Phil has my account details. He could have asked uncle Phil." and "I'm just letting you know that the solicitor has verified who I am and my inheritance money will be transferred into my account today. I don't know why uncle lied and kept the money from me." She still has not worked it out. Does she still believe Uncle Phil is an honourable man? Is she really that naive? Clearly the answer is yes. Given how clueless she is, I hope both Madison and her husband are infertile to prevent her from having a child, and no child should be burdened with having such a narcissistic mother. Dare I suggest the "fictitious" Karen may be Madison's mother. Seemingly both Joshua and Daniel have been subjected to Madison's selfish thoughtless behaviour on many an occasion, such that her behaviour on this occasion came as no surprise to either and did not unduly upset them. They are unlikely to ever hear from her again, unless the money, weed or dick runs out, in which case she may be back, at least for money. I doubt either will have a problem with telling her to fuck off if she dares to show her face again. Suffice to say, Ireland's loss is Daniel and Josh's gain. The journey north for the foursome should prove beneficial, particularly for Joshua and Daniel. Another superb chapter @Paladin. It is this high quality writing which maintains this story in the top 10 month after month.
- 27 comments
-
- 12
-
-
"I want you to write down this number,’ I said. ‘If he comes back I want you stay the fuck away from him, then call this number straight away.’ I recited Helen’s number to him and told him who it was, and that he could trust her." What part of this conversation gave Nick the idea he should follow Corcoran aka Cochran. After Corcoran is captured, Rick should tear Nick a new one, although it will be hard to do so if his following Corcoran leads to his capture. If it does, it does not say much for the police who have presumably been deployed to try to find him. The meeting with Stacey went well. She has landed on her feet very comfortably, married to a man who works in the coal mines. Those who work in the coal mines are paid very handsomely for their work, so money would not be tight for a girl who grew up in a trailer park. She was certainly far more self-aware than I thought she would be, recognising she was a skank who took out her frustrations and fears on her brother, of whom she was also jealous. She went some way to redeeming herself @Mark Ponyboy Peters, but @Summerabbacat is still somewhat leery of her. Hopefully this little gem by Deborah Harry from her marvellous debut album Koo Koo will set the scene for the next chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
-
Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
My Coo Ca Choo was #1 for 7 weeks in 1974 and became the biggest selling single of the year in Australia for that year. Alvin Stardust had a tenuous Aussie connection @drsawzall, albeit well after My Coo Ca Choo was a hit. He was married for a short time to the English actress Liza Goddard, who starred in Skippy The Bush Kangaroo, albeit well before My Coo Ca Choo was a hit. She had previously been married to Colin Baker who was the sixth Doctor Who. All rather "incestuous" isn't it. Incidentally, Alvin Stardust did not even perform the vocals on My Coo Ca Choo. Bernard Jewry aka Shane Fenton, an English rock singer and stage actor, became Alvin Stardust when Peter Shelley (not Pete Shelley, the lead singer of The Buzzcocks who had a solo hit with Homosapien) who recorded the song as Alvin Stardust, was faced with making appearances after the song became a substantial hit. -
The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Not bloody likely. Theodore Pembroke, power-broker, power top only.- 41 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Like a bitch on heat @chris191070. It gives "puppy play" a whole new meaning.- 41 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
But is it really a "sacrifice" on Theo's part if he enjoys it @Cane23?- 41 comments
-
- 12
-
-
The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Woof!- 41 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Unfortunately he is dead JJ. He died in 1994 at the age of 26 from a speedball overdose. He was a very good looking porn star whose career was quite short, but he left a lasting impression. He was a voracious power bottom on screen, and supposedly off screen too, whose butt literally devoured cock. He was in Madonna's music videos for Erotica and Deeper & Deeper and her coffee table book Sex.- 41 comments
-
- 11
-
-
The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Flip the stereotype @chris191070. Theodore Pembroke, butch, driven, authoritative, hyper-masculine alpha wolf - big old nelly power bottom. Joey Stefano with fur, plowed silly by Jack, the field mouse, who upon tasting Theo's butthole for the first time suddenly becomes a power top with a power tool to match, whilst Vince sits on Theo's face and thinks he is Lester Piggott riding another Derby winner.- 41 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Soaring summer temperatures, swimming in the local river, the ever present buzzing of the cicadas, and lazy afternoons during school holidays, just some of the joys experienced by Cameron Lewis, the new kid in town in regional Australia. A friendship quickly develops between Cameron and local boy Tom Madden, as the result of neighbourhood cricket games. Fear not though, a knowledge of or an appreciation for cricket (and Sherbet), is not a prerequisite to enjoying this latest little gem from the pen of "the pony". A short story, which by popular demand, many of the faithful are hoping will lead to a sequel (and another Sherbet classic title @Mark Ponyboy Peters). Coincidence or not that Daryl's biggest solo hit is The Horses?
-
- 4
-
-
Chapter 2 21st December 1973
Summerabbacat commented on Gary L's story chapter in Chapter 2 21st December 1973
I hope Beget has dried out a little for you @Gary L otherwise the girls will be going stir crazy. -
Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
Surely not in Funkytown @Lee Wilson. -
The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in The Alpha Who Smelled Too Good
I am keen to learn more about Jack and his history. In some respects he reminds me a little of Otis; his child-like innocence and complete lack of pretence. Did he have a difficult and unpleasant childhood like Otis, one which saw him withdraw into himself? He is an enigma @Laura S. Fox, full of contradictions. Theo's continuing reluctance to engage in any kind of meaningful way with either Jack or Vince until the very end of this chapter was becoming very tiresome. Doris, who had a great love of animals, particularly dogs, has the perfect "remedy" for Theo's intransigence (and I don't mean spaying).- 41 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
An excellent choice to start your collection. I have many albums by RS on CD and 4 on vinyl (which I also have on CD). It is hard to believe he is now 80 years of age, and will be 81 in 11 days. -
Chapter 6 - Who Am I?
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Who Am I?
I neglected to mention how much I enjoyed Rod's playful teasing of Liam and his wry sense of humour, particularly the following: “And hey,” he added, mischief slipping back into his tone, “next time you go hiking with Adrian, bring him to dinner. Sean will want to interrogate him.” I nearly choked. “There’s not going to be a next time.” “Uh-huh,” Rod said. “I’ll start setting the table.” The easy friendship between the two and between Sean and Liam has no doubt been one of the few things which he has continued to enjoy after the death of Kevin. -
Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
I was not sure if most would realise Michael was also a song recorded by Suzi. It was her least successful single in Australia, #100 for 1 week only. Clearly the song made very few Aussies Rock Hard (a #9 hit in 1980/81 in Australia). I had forgotten Stumblin' In, which was very remiss of me because Smokie were hugely popular in Australia too, and yes, @Summerabbacat liked their music immensely, and this duet between Suzi and Chris Norman was massively successful in Australia too. It appears Delinquent Donnie, formerly The Wild One, is no longer Too Big for his boots. Perhaps juvie was like Devil Gate Drive, a place where he had to plead with his bigger and tougher tormentors, I know Your Mama Won't Like Me and I May Be Too Young, but please don't Tear Me Apart. Suzi had quite a large lesbian following in Australia. I remember lining up with a lesbian colleague from work many years ago when she was getting her copy of Suzi's autobiography signed by Suzi for her then girlfriend. The queue had quite a few lesbians amongst those keen to have Suzi sign their copy. Suzi did not bat an eyelid when my colleague told her it was for her girlfriend who was a huge fan. You may be surprised to know @Lee Wilson that the first record I ever bought for myself, at the age of 10, were three 45's. Can The Can and 48 Crash by Suzi (both of which were massive hits in Australia) and My Coo Ca Choo by Alvin Stardust. Even more surprising, the first album I ever bought was Welcome To My Nightmare by Alice Cooper on cassette. I can still remember, even though it was over 50 years ago, that it cost me $3.99, which was not an insignificant amount of money then. My love for all things disco (almost) and ABBA occurred shortly thereafter. -
Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Classes Begin, So Does Trouble
It appears Jack has inherited his bigoted views and his intellectual capacity from his mother, Marjorie. The police report and video will likely mean nought to her, a conspiracy against "decent God-fearin' folk by dem goddamned faggots". Of course, neither Jack nor his mother, would appreciate the delicious irony of Jack referring to Donald Gray as Delinquent Donnie. To quote Suzi Quatro (who was enormously popular in Australia @Lee Wilson, unlike the USA), The Race Is On. If Michael's times keep on improving, he could well become a Daytona Demon. Luckily, the head-to-head struggle between Michael and Max did not result in a 48 Crash in the last few metres of their race. Michael's pre-race protein shake, courtesy of Stephen, may prove to be a "winning formula", a natural "performance enhancing drug". Let us hope he administers it more carefully than Luca Fernandez. -
Charlie & his Aunt Daphne
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Charlie & his Aunt Daphne
Let's hope it is not Aunt Daphne and Uncle Graham. Industrial strength Fleet enema saline solution (with a drop or more of something to give a good burn or stinging sensation, for days afterwards). -
Charlie & his Aunt Daphne
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Charlie & his Aunt Daphne
Aunt Daphne, what an insufferable battle-axe. Part Venetia Murray, part Sheila (Ralph’s mother, whose family name I cannot remember) and part Connie (Colin’s mother, whose family name I also cannot remember). I hope she choked on her damn pasta (which I rather like). Louis’ refusal to bend to Aunt Daphne’s whims has had a positive impact in kick-starting something more than friendship between him and Charlie. I just hope Aunt Daphne does not pressure Graham to demand Charlie pay back his loan from them immediately. It seems such a move would be consistent with her arrogant petulant persona. Perhaps Louis can suggest to Thomas Englert that Aunt Daphne may know of the whereabouts of the allegedly stolen statue. You have created a right cow in Aunt Daphne @Robert Hugill. Hopefully someone will deliver a powerful bitch slap or more to her before the story’s end.- 14 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 6 - Who Am I?
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Who Am I?
Words of wisdom for Liam from Dionne, well before her foray into the "Psychic Friends Network" and bankruptcy: Great song penned by Isaac Hayes. Hideous album cover with Dionne dressed in the fur of an unknown number of dead animals.😠😠😠😠 This story is developing at a leisurely pace, much like many of your other stories @ChromedOutCortex. I for one, appreciate this greatly. -
Allegedly so @centexhairysub. I am pleased I am not the only one who is suspicious of what her "real" motive(s) might be. If she is so keen to "make it up" with Rick and put right her past wrongdoings, why has it taken effort on Rick's part to reconnect with her. To quote this great funk song from Chocolate Milk from 1975:
-
It appears @Mark Ponyboy Peters that we readers are a bunch of "nervous nellies", so Jimmy and Shane WILL have their phones with them at all times, except when they are in the bathroom, but only the one at home.
-
OMG I had not thought of this @chris191070, but it is a distinct possibility. Corcoran/Cochran may be far more involved in Jarvis' business than as a client for the services his boys provide.
