Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. Thank you!
  2. We shall see
  3. I am sorry!
  4. I was told that I would be tared, feathered, and quartered...
  5. Letting the minutes go by was nerve wrecking. I was alternating between senseless pacing and leaning against a wall waiting while the minister was staring into the distance. As my phone indicated twenty minutes had passed, I couldn’t hold back any longer. “We can’t just wait here.” Morris-Walker was annoyed at my interruption. “Yes, Jamie, we can. We have nothing to fear from them. They are under the barrier. Feel free to check the rest of the ruin.” The minister resumed his think
  6. A deal is a deal, also for a politician.
  7. The monopoly of power must only reside with the state. In a modern society it is simply not necessary for anyone owning any weapons whether firearms or blades, even less to carry them around. Of course, hunters and farmers need some, if they are properly licensed and trained. If one wants to shoot, the weapons can be safely stored in a facility on the range, and if one wants to collect them, these can be made inoperable.
  8. How is he neglected?
  9. Yep, unfortunately.
  10. The main task for RMW is to prevent anyone "not knowing" from "knowing", hence the whole effort around Jamie.
  11. Thank you! Read on!
  12. That is a good question. How can one hide something like that from someone "close", as RMW would put it?
  13. Poor Mike
  14. Thank you!
  15. I stand corrected.
  16. Yes, they are. They are tugged safely under the barrier.
  17. Meow! Cat fight!
  18. Thank you! Stay tuned!
  19. Distrust and conspiracies, I love it!
  20. Jamie takes his private phone in airplane mode, strapped to his left forearm. Am I missing anything?
  21. Thank you! You can safely assume he knows more stuff.
  22. Well... He has concluded that the people responsible are safe and busy, so they are no direct threat to Jamie and him.
×
×
  • Create New...