Oslo has no snow in October. Nice around 10C / 50F. Last week was very sunny. This will will be a lot of rain.
While there are no hurricanes nor snow storms here, it is getting darker earlier.
Yes, I wondered about that.
@Jason RimbaudIs the story your are telling not leading to its natural conclusion? Can you elaborate on the dilemma you are facing?
I am so sorry for all victims of religion.
Why do we allow some people's thoughts about their invisible friends to have such an impact on everybody's life?!?
Anyway, you escaped, you got better, and that is the most important!
This one completely caught me by surprise. It is so not what I imagined.
I cannot give away too much without spoiling it, but let me emphasize that "jealousy from time to time can be a good...and not so good...thing".
Despite the title and the subject, it made me feel good at the end!
Are you going to support your best friend over your girlfriend? Jack makes a decision, and what do they say? "Revenge is a dish best served cold!" While the details of the revenge are questionable, it is well deserved.
This is a very well written, engaging story with believable characters and plot. However, it is not light reading if you are an "incurable romantic" and looking for the wonderful ever after.
I am in the process of reading a story by @dkstories, and I wanted to check on the author.
URL: https://gayauthors.org/profile/212-dkstories/
I noticed their author profile shows "Last visited: April 26th, 2013".
However, the Activity list shows a chapter posting on "June 19th, 2021".
Not really important, but the last visited value gives an idea whether an author is active or not.
It seems to be the case that most young people get their "news" from TikTok, Facebook, and the rest. Apart from the obvious quality issues, people seem to have an average attention span of 10 seconds.
I really do not use SM, but even I notice nowadays that I:
- grab for the phone whenever there is a spare moment
- read mostly online
- have a need to be "updated" i.e. when using the phone, always something new and quick.
Sad!