Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. Thx! Well spotted.
  2. Excellent find! Mea culpa! I will rectify. Done, thx!
  3. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Excellent thought! Nope, they did not find out. In every civilized country, the press enjoy "source confidentiality", and although it might seem outrageous sometimes, this is a fundamental privilege to ensure a free press to check those in power! Maybe
  4. Wow, you made me check. Indeed it is! I would have never believed that possible! Thank you, glad you like! Leave a recommendation
  5. Thank you! Not too much dialogue?
  6. Yes, and other things ...
  7. The last installment of the series balances the action and character arcs perfectly. I find it the best of the three. Expect love, passion, and sex in a wonderfully crafted sci-fi setting. To follow this story, it is not necessary to have read the two previous installments of the series.
      • 1
      • Love
  8. The second installment of the series has less of a high sci-fi arc, and concentrates more on the characters onboard. It is an excellent continuation of the first book which contained much more action, to get to know the inner workings of the ship's society. We follow Erron navigating the murky waters of being new in a workplace and finding himself. Believable characters and a believable world, definitely worth a read.
  9. Take a tin can traveling for weeks in space, filled exclusively with gay men - no women allowed, apart from the ship's AI, Mrs. Claus - and imagine the drama... and whatever you might be thinking now, is not correct. While the ship might be run against every employment regulation I can think of, it is filled with believable characters who all have their own baggage and find support in each other. The story is a page turner because of the arc, the characters, and the sensible descriptions of a well-thought through sci-fi world. And yes, sex is there as well ... lots.
  10. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Thank you! Glad you enjoyed.
  11. Well, I have been told my answers were long-winded... in general, not only here
  12. Maybe I should report this event as clickbait 😉 EDIT: The above comment was made when the event was posted empty. Now, there are details.
  13. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Thank you so much! Engagement is a two-way street, and people have been very engaged!
  14. lawfulneutralmage

    The End

    Thank you!
  15. lawfulneutralmage

    The End

    You try directing RMW...
  16. lawfulneutralmage

    The End

    Thank you! we shall see...
  17. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Thank you! The current media landscape does not leave much room for hope and happiness, especially for queer people.
  18. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Thank you so much! We will see how much energy I have to face a green horde again
  19. lawfulneutralmage

    The End

    Thank you! I am very glad that it is so well received.
  20. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Sorry, Mike is the chef. I am definitely not!
  21. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Many thanks!
  22. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Many thanks! You told me how to pen it down!
  23. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Lamie ...
  24. lawfulneutralmage

    Epilogue

    Thx! Glad you enjoyed the characters as much as I do.
×
×
  • Create New...