Modified Cub
Members-
Posts
663 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Modified Cub
-
Chapter 1: The last message
Modified Cub commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 1: The last message
I am beyond excited to be thrust into another masterpiece thriller, complete with all kinds of intrigue and family connections, by the brilliant @vanalas ! I don't have many thoughts yet but this feels like it's going to be terrific. -
Beautiful poem that rings true for all of us!
-
This was a hilariously enjoyable chapter. Jake has the roommate from hell plus the aloof friend who hangs around too much. He needs to put his foot down and establish some boundaries or those idiots are going to make his semester a rough one, especially once classes start. Erin will be an ally for Jake and although somewhat torturous to be around Carlos, he was quite helpful in letting him crash in Erin's room. The official meeting between our leading guys was absolutely brilliantly written. Max's thoughts were probably all over the place once she came in and observed the guys in the positions they were in. I can't decide which POV I like more but I am enjoying this story.
-
Another banger of a chapter! I think the onscreen throuple got off to a hot start and the familiarity will only get better as they film more intimate scenes together. Branskor could possibly end up as a real-life throuple or just as a couple-with-benefits kind of relationship. I'll bet at least that night that Juanita benefited from Hector's time on set. The filming is going brilliantly, and I agree with David's assessment that the openness and vulnerability is present and observable easily. I'm also enjoying Greg's thoughts as he told them to Sky - could we have another guy joining our queer community?
-
Ay caramba! Sky/Aaron definitely delivered an amazing BJ to Hector/Ricky and shocked the hell out of him with that snowball at the end! You wrote a magnificent scene here! And like Gregory and my fellow readers, I enjoyed that immensely!
-
Congrats to Taylor & Jason for securing the lead roles. Bernie will continue to be a resource for Taylor. Cynthia is an awesome and supportive friend to Taylor for sticking by him even after she figured him out. I agree with @Jjeffalch that it would be wise for Taylor to document all of Stephanie's harassing emails and messages to later show Jason. I was surprised Jason didn't demand an answer from Taylor during their confrontation after practice. I still don't understand how Taylor doesn't realize that his parents are/will be supportive of him despite his sexuality - it seems pretty apparent.
-
6-7th comment! My nieces and nephews would chuckle at that achievement for me. This was a tremendous chapter in its depth. Congrats to Troy & Miles for their well-deserved wins. I felt the worst for Owen who we found out knew about Miles but didn't know it was that Miles. Troy's acceptance speech was more-or-less a thank you to Miles for encouraging him to pursue art rather than take over the ranch. Miles's speech was dedicated to Robbie and also a nod to Troy and their past. I thought it signaled trouble that Troy, despite his claim that he was like a deer in headlights, left out a thank you to his fiancé. As good a cliffhanger as ever. Wednesday's chapter will be a doozy for the three guys.
-
My condolences on the loss of your fur baby. I'm glad to hear Kurtis & the Major are father/son officially. Seems that Kurtis is in for some hazing at his new school and Paul could possibly be a boyfriend or tormentor?
-
Rachel is an excellent actress and indeed almost stole the chapter. Sky was very excited about seeing Hector and had to have a break. Ch 24 is going to be sizzling!
-
I really enjoy your chapter lengths - they're fantastic! Congrats to Chase for officially securing the job. I feel for Pru not making friends easily. Violet, Mrs. G, & Silvie are delightful. Simon continues to flirt and Buddy continues to find excuses to be around Chase. Those muffins sound delicious! Hopefully, things continue to improve for the Hollow household.
-
Three weeks until our guys get to go home, but will everyone make it home safely? I hope so! It remains to be seen what will happen between Randy & Kent.
-
Damn, what a hot bunch at the pool party! Lots more to come - Sky & Hector are certainly looking forward to their initial scene together and the three-way kiss sounds hot!
-
Our guys got well-deserved promotions, care packages from home, a Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the mess hall, a nice dinner, and Randy gave Kent a meaningful gift. Nice chapter.
-
Things are getting interesting...
-
Fantastic integration of Hector into Bransky and Hector definitely enjoyed his first MM sex scene with Brant. The conversation in the movie felt like it mirrored the real-life discussion Bransky had about the threesome for the movie. Rachel's outfit also caused a stir, and I thought the way you wrote her response to the paparazzi was great - her appearance will be a surprise to the audience later on. Hopefully, no jealousy ensues amongst the four principles.
-
You more than try. I definitely understand how complicated it would be weaving those webs and it would be difficult to guess how we readers connect those dots when you try to leave us guessing. It works quite well, honestly.
- 132 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Sexy start to the movie! Several familiar faces are back on set including the scrumptious chef Gianni & Rachoud gets to be up close to Bransky once again. Gregory seemed particularly surprised by the intensity of the lovemaking. Sky was definitely not acting when he shot so spectacularly! What a fantastic film this would be!
-
Incredible chapter! I had a feeling that Miles & Robbie were heading to the same awards when they were headed to the airport, but the name of the awards had me gasping out loud and thinking of the inevitable reunion. There are several unresolved issues which we hope we will get answers to in the coming chapters. Owen has a right to be pissed at Troy. Troy has a right to be pissed at Miles. Robbie knows the whole story and will potentially be the one to smooth things over. We got a glimpse of how floored Miles was when Owen called out for Troy and then Miles saw him turn his way. An absolute masterclass in cliffhangers once again @kbois - well done!
- 132 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
What a sweet last third of the chapter. Randy lovingly helping Kent with his blouse and a hot kiss between them, and Randy's declaration that he didn't know what he'd do if he lost him. My favorite chapter thus far.
-
I can see Rachel definitely being a hit with her cougar role and it looks like Jeff & Randy want in on the sexual fun, but will David & Harold accommodate their request? I love being able to join in on the making of the highly anticipated LL and wish it was available to view in real life 😂
-
Kurtis got to meet the colonel and was given a heads-up about the major's impending deployment and found out he'd be staying with Rico, so he may or may not be looking forward to that. The major has set the wheels in motion for charges to filed against Bernie and Kurtis enthusiastically looks forward to testifying against him. The major's team has cool nicknames. It looks like the DNA testing process and results are next!
- 40 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
A delightful chapter! The banter between Chase & "Buddy" is quite entertaining. I like how Chase dishes it back to Buddy. I definitely get Gilmore Girls/Hallmark vibes from the town and the hotel. Buddy reminds me of Michele. The Ashton brand is described as five-star and Buddy seems to want the small-town property to be formal but that contradicts the vibe of the town and property itself. Buddy is apparently being punished by being sent there in the first place. Chase has a bit of an old soul and it was brave of him to show up and apply for the BA job instead of apply online and hope for the best. Simon definitely has his eyes set on Chase already, but is that just to distract us from an upcoming love triangle between him, Chase, & Buddy? I love Mrs. G and Silvie.
-
Nice way to end Book 2. I look forward to reading Book 3!
-
Fun chapter with the Miami premiere and a great awards season for Brant! Sky & Hector seem to really be into each other. I was beginning to think Bransky was going to go a chapter without sex and was worried there for a minute 😜 I think we're all looking forward to Living Large to begin filming.
-
Taylor does have allies in Mrs. Mason and Bernie and his parents are obviously supportive and trying to show him that without embarrassing him. I get that he's a hormonal teenager, but why not confide in them? It's likely Stephanie either said or insinuated about Taylor to Jason so she's definitely aiming to drive a wedge between them. I find it endearing that Taylor wants to pursue Civil Rights Law.
