Harshaw
Members-
Posts
24 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Harshaw
-
Interesting development. Not a surprise …
-
Chapter 18 It Sounds a Good One
Harshaw commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 18 It Sounds a Good One
WONDERFUL storytelling!! I look so very forward to each chapter and am loving where you’ve taken us. Can’t wait for everyone to settle in and begin the hard work of making the farms successful. Thank you for taking us on this wonderful journey.- 33 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
I so look forward to each chapter. I’ve not told you enough how much I love your storytelling style and how well you develop your characters. I hope you continue with more stories based on the Thompsonville world. There are plenty of characters on the sidelines (Zack?) that could be the focus of a new storyline. I, too, have had my allergies kick up reading many chapters. THANK YOU for your gifts to your readers. Very much appreciated.
- 36 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Chapter 17 Ain't No Place Like Home
Harshaw commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 17 Ain't No Place Like Home
LOVING the story and the progression of positive experiences for all four boys. What an amazing farm when everyone was expecting something much less. Can’t wait to hear about the house! Thank you for excellent writing & storytelling. I look VERY forward to many more chapters.- 46 comments
-
- 14
-
-
REALLY enjoying the way you’ve developed the characters and liking the plot more and more as things evolve. Nice writing style! I hope there are MANY more chapters!!
-
Well written! Am enjoying the plot development while knowing what comes later. thank you for your excellent writing.
-
Chapter 13 Fox and Other Tales
Harshaw commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 13 Fox and Other Tales
Enjoying your writing. Looking forward to seeing how this develops!! -
I continue to really enjoy your work. The storyline, the character development, your writing style, are all superb!! Thank you for sharing your gift. I look guests to hurt next arc to see what will develop.
- 48 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
WONDERFUL!!! Beautifully written. I enjoyed every chapter, getting to know the characters as you developed them so masterfully. Thank you!
- 85 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Edit- from the end count back 8 & 9 paragraphs. The final edit didn’t remove a paragraph. Am REALLY enjoying this story. Thank you for these characters!
-
Chapter 8 - Epilogue
Harshaw commented on Mark Ponyboy Peters's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Epilogue
Another GREAT story. Love your work! Thank you!!! You’re one of the few authors that I carefully watch for. Keep up the excellent work. I do look forward to your future offerings. Again, thank you. -
Wow! I’ve very much enjoyed getting to know Kitt & Matt. I love your writing style and the way you developed all your characters, from Kitt to Harbor!! I lost track of how many times the tears flowed rather freely as I read the chapters. As soon as I started reading the last chapter I knew this was going to be the end, which, of course, made for even more tears. This has been just a wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you, again for bringing us along on this incredible ride. I look SO forward to reading more of your work. ❤️❤️
- 26 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
EXCELLENT writing! Loving everything, plot, character development, writing style. Can’t wait for the next chapter, and the next, … Thank you!!!
-
Excellent!! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed learning about all your characters & the way you’ve developed their story lines. I really like your writing style, keeping it interesting and always alluding to future developments, some expected, some not! Looking forward to your next work Thank you, thank you, thank you.
-
Wonderful story. I looked forward to every chapter. It was better and better as the chapters were added. Thank you!!
-
Very nice! I thoroughly enjoyed this. As usual, good character developments throughout. THANK YOU! Can’t wait for your next offering.
-
I am thoroughly enjoying the way you’ve developed this story, as well as the individual character developments. Excellent writing!!
-
BRAVO!!! Wonderful story telling. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ve enjoyed every paragraph and look VERY forward to future developments.
- 27 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Such outstanding writing!! I apologize for not commenting/complimenting much sooner. I’ve never looked so forward to new chapters as I have with your stories. Wonderful development of characters, descriptions of physical locations, plot development, and general flow of the storyline. Having read and appreciated your previous stories it’s wonderful to see how your writing continues to shine brighter with each new story. Thank you, thank you. Here’s hoping you continue your writing LONG after you’ve wrapped this particular title. Did I express my sincere thanks?
-
Very nice. I like your writing style & would appreciate more. Glad to hear you’re continuing.
-
An excellent beginning. I like your writing style and look forward to more.
-
Continue, please. Don’t care if it’s more chapters here or Book 2, as long as you continue this wonderful story!
- 19 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
-
Exactly what sopocles said, WOW!! What a spectacular final chapter!!
- 15 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Absolutely wonderful story; I’ve anxiously awaited each chapter. Sure hope you have more in the works. Thank you!!
- 25 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
