Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,428
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    More responses later, work break over.
  2. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Glad to hear it.
  3. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Locked up, for sure, at some point. Bubba’s a busy dude.
  4. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Yep all good so far. Continuing as easy? You are aware who’s writing this, right?
  5. I’m sure they will.
  6. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    At least through chapter 6.
  7. All positive. Got a few more chapters, anyway.
  8. True, but will it be smooth sailing for long?
  9. Lee Wilson

    Prologue

    Hope it stays that way for you.
  10. I woke up on Christmas morning not looking forward to the day. Obviously, I don’t believe in Santa, but even my substitute Santas have no idea where I am. Well, one of them probably doesn’t give a shit where I am. Mom probably thinks I’m still at the Rodeway. I should call her early and update her on my situation. I dialed her number. “Kurtis? Is it really you?” “Yeah. Merry Christmas. How have you been?” “I’m doing pretty well, considering the circumstances. Where are you? I
  11. Um, OK. You visited a bar at 13?
  12. Me neither. Oh wait. I do. Actually quite a ways into chapter 6.
  13. Want exactly what I was thinking, but she would be capable of that.
  14. Yeah, I think more on Lieutenant Collins wouldn’t be unreasonable. I have a scenario in mind where that be a good place for it.
  15. You best heed the tissue warning for the next chapter, then.
  16. Yep. See my response @Philippe below.
  17. Thanks. I did start both from the same picture. A little change here and there, almost twins.
  18. All those early “clay-mation” shows were essentially microcosm of real life, huh?
  19. Thanks much. I can describe what I want in a “photo” pretty well.
  20. Thanks. Much more of the Major in the next couple chapters.
  21. Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed my little interlude.
  22. Interesting history.
  23. Great!
  24. I don’t mind. I’ve gotten both.
  25. Thanks. I’ll try to get them out faster. They’ll be two more stories from me in the anthology.
×
×
  • Create New...