Jump to content

Jean87

Poet
  • Posts

    208
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jean87

  1. @Dodgerthat was a heart breaking chapter but still good. There was a Nurse at the hospital where my mom was when she passed away, that was so kind and warm and she's like an angel in my eyes.
  2. Jean87

    Chapter 1 Arrival

    @Dodgerthis was a really good first chapter. I cried very hard because even though I was not 15 years old when I lost my mom, it still hurts at any age. and it's very fresh since my mom had passed on the first of December 2024. But unlike Robbie, I still have my dad.
  3. Jean87

    The Stalker

    @Mark ArbourThat was a great chapter can't wait until next chapter to see what they do with Travis stalker. Now can you say Fatal Attraction vibes. We all know how it's going to turn out Grand is going to have the stalker neutralized by any means necessary.
  4. Jean87

    The Stalker

    True it would be a good investment but when you're acting you don't have the time that it takes to maintain a place when you own it. So it is much easier to rent a place
  5. Jean87

    Jilted by Thor

    @Mark Arbourthat was a great chapter. Thanks for that update, I really needed it. It helped get my mind off of things that are going on at home.
  6. Jean87

    Hermes

    @Mark Arbour That was a great chapter I did not realize how much I missed Lord Brentwood and his adventures until I was reading this chapter. If you followed your history class, we know that this peace treaty only lasted from March of 1802 until Great Britain declared war on France in May of 1803.
  7. I would even say Bad Ass of the Century!
  8. Jean87

    Marc Sievres

    @PrivateTim Yes Marc did die of Aids. I believe he died in either Man In Motion, A Summer Love or If It Fits.
  9. Jean87

    Marc Sievres

    @Mark Arbour That was a great chapter. I did not realize how much I had missed Stef in the book, until he was back in it. It's so hard to say between Stef and Will, who is my favorite because they are so alike that it's hard to tell the difference. @Mark Arbour Thanks for getting a chapter out so quickly. If it has been a week since last chapter than this week flew by.
  10. when I hear a 125lb. dog name is lucky I don't see a Rottweiler I see more like a small lap dog like a Jack Russell Terrier. But I think that's why it funny because you would not think of a big dog like a Rottweiler having such a cute name like Lucky.
  11. Jean87

    Tesla

    @Mark Arbour That was a good chapter just wish that the makeover that Scotty and Fab got was done by Stef since I would have loved to read how Stef, would have dealt with Scotty. I do love little drama.
  12. Jean87

    Tesla

    I'm thinking of getting a 1974 Chevy Suburban just so I can burn extra fossil fuels and drive my green friends purple in rage 🤣 well if money was not a thing I would say get a H2 and drive all your green friends around that would make them more purple than you driving a 1974 chevy Suburban.
  13. Jean87

    Double Date

    @Mark Arbour That was a great chapter. Can't wait to see how all Will's suitemates will deal with Stef, especially Scotty, since he does not do well with handouts, and we all know that Stef will want to take them all shopping. After decorating the extra space, they have in the suite.
  14. Jean87

    Double Date

    I disagree that Will is going to be like Neil, the reason why is because Will would not, try anything with Thor, if Thor doesn't bring it up first since Travis, brought up that Thor seems like a guy that falls very easily. Where Neil would have done anything to get Robbie.
  15. Jean87

    Discharge

    I am just waiting until so major drama hits JJ to see if he has really changed and to say that he is doing better.
  16. Jean87

    Discharge

    @Mark Arbour That was a good chapter. I think that Jermey, is doing a good job at working on himself. He understands that he made a huge mistake by saying things but I don't know if he really understands how damage his relationship with his father and brothers are.
  17. Jean87

    Chapter 37

    You won't believe how many times I have had a problem with tech. You would think for the price of the devices they would not only work they would dance and sing a Broadway number
  18. Jean87

    Older Men

    touché. Matt is JP's step grandson since Brad is Matt's stepfather. But you also have to remember that Stef was there with JP as well
  19. Jean87

    Older Men

    @Mark Arbourgreat chapter I really enjoyed having the first half being in Brads POV. I slightly disagree with @PrivateTim about Crampton-Schluter clan not knowing the meaning of awkward about sex because there is one family member of the clan that does and that is JP and that's why everyone teases him about his sex life.
  20. Jean87

    Older Men

    I agree that Travis is not secure enough for a three way with Fab and I would go as far as saying that if Will doesn't recognize that and they do have a threesome with Fab I say that it will brake Will and Travis up.
  21. Jean87

    Poster

    well first off Will did not call daddy like poster did. Will said and I quote wait until you talk to my father,” I said, zeroing in on him. “I am sure he is way richer and way louder than Mr. Post.” Will did not say I am going to call my daddy because he knew that he was coming to see him. All Will did was call Stef because he knew Stef loves drama and Will knows without him being there at home there would be A LOT less Drama for Stef. And now let's deal with throwing money to solve problems. All Will said is that his father was richer than MR. Poster, we all know that money is power. especially at places like Harvard. Because I mean in 2004 the cost of tuition plus room and board was 37,928 dollars that was not including books. and that was paid twice a year so you're looking at 75,856 dollars a year. so, let's say that you make it to graduation we are talking about a minimum of 300 thousand dollars and that is just for tuition and room and board. okay I am getting off topic anyways where did Will throw money to solve his problem? All Will did was just reminding the dean that his father had more power and more annoying.
  22. Give me a Break JJ is the one that has constantly made Will's life more difficult. I mean who the one who traveled all the way from California to London to help JJ when Alex broke up with him? or who was the one that dropped everything to go to New York to help teach that JJ can't just be rude and an ass to guest even if you don't want them staying with you? Must I keep going? JJ is the one that needs to GTFU big time. JJ is by far the most immature character in any book I have read.
  23. Jean87

    Poster

    @Mark Arbour That was a great chapter. Oh boy I would have loved Scotty if he was able to make contact with Poster's pretty boy face 😏. I laugh out loud and nearly woke my parents up when I read the part where Will said his father was richer and louder than Poster's father.
  24. Jean87

    Segue

    I think JP would be shaking his head on the outside but laughing his ass off on the inside. Besides I would say to him that disappointment look is uncalled for from someone who gave a cop a new nose job in college. Granted the cop deserved what he got. And so does "PosterBoy" 🤣
  25. Jean87

    Segue

    @Mark ArbourThat once again a great chapter. Overall, the new person I don't like at all I mean even less than Jermey, is Poster. I found a personality treat that I have found even more worse than arrogance is showboating. I know violence is never the answer, but I just want to shove my knee up against Posters nut sack.
×
×
  • Create New...