Okay, my phobias and let me tell you, they are phobias, not just fears.
Melissophobia: Fear of bees, like it's been said. I freak. I will scream bloody murder, run for the bathroom and stay locked in there if a bee even looks at me. I'm allergic so that's tied up into that.
Ptermerhanophobia (I hope I spelled that right): Fear of flying. I get physically sick to my stomach just thinking about stepping onto a plane, much less flying. To many horror stories. I'll stick to a car or a train thank you.
Arachniphobia: Fear of spiders. I hate the suckers. It comes from the fact that my cousins were mostly male, so they took great delight in tormenting me when I was younger. I've despised and feared spiders ever since. I can't go near a spider to even squish it.
Claustrophobia: I hate tight spaces. I can't stand them. It doesn't help that I don't like to be touched in the first place. It's not a phobia, just a dislike. It's also with the fact that quite a few times when I was younger, I was usually stuffed in a car with my cousins while my mom worked. Yeah...
Heights: I don't just get sick, I freeze completely. I can't move. I can't even get on a step ladder, not without a counter being in front or back of me. Don't know why, but it's what happened.
Edit: I forgot about one phobia. I have no idea what it's called, but I can't stand those little porcilan doll clowns. Their bodies are usually just a bean bag type body, with porcilen hands and feet, and the face just creeps me the heck out. If I'm in the same room as one, I keep staring at it, making sure it doesn't move. And if I have to sleep with it in the same room, I find out if i can move it out of the way.