PJGee
Members-
Posts
157 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by PJGee
-
Chapter 22: Irishman Incoming
PJGee commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 22: Irishman Incoming
Having a long think about this chapter and the comments that followed (ignore my previous) I feel that we all made the decision that the Irish/Texan would be the best choice. Maybe it will or won't, but I have come to the conclusion that we were gently led by the author to that assumption. I had not sooner choose that option when the author put in front of me in black and white. The atmosphere and comradreship shown at the bar almost makes this inevitable. Shaw seems to be involving himself more and being involved more by others, but I can't stop thinking he is still somehow tied to Stefan (but I can't remember how exactly - maybe a re-read through is in order). The thoughts of Cyrus that needing time away from Kaplan (day or two) immediately gave the impression "Honeymoon Over" however I'm reading thing into this as it is not been implied. Another great chapter that inspires more fine reading to find the missing clues, directions or hidden agendas.🕵️♀️ -
Chapter 22: Irishman Incoming
PJGee commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 22: Irishman Incoming
OH Bloody Hell, you've made my Tuesday/your Monday come early. What can I say but You ROCK, so now maybe I get nothing my Tuesday/your Monday. Had to stop reading to make this statement..... I'll you go and I'll get back into it. As per Patch "Your King" flavour of the month🥰(s,s,s,s,s,s,) -
Here ya go, Alpha,” Cookie said, placing a coffee and plate of snickerdoodles in front of me. “You’re my favorite woman on the planet, Cookie, and don’t call me Alpha,” I groaned the latter in consternation. “Why not, laddie; that’s what you are.” This statement leads me to 2 maybe (3)conclusions. 1. Is Rush the King/Alpha and Beckett the mini Alpha or 2. Beckett becomes Alpha of a split off pack Leaving King Rush (as a support group) or 3. Becomes Alpha of the Bear pack (stupid I know but that is what I thought reading)
-
Chapter 13: Careless Clash
PJGee commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 13: Careless Clash
Over-alpha'd dumbass! Say hello to our first traditionalist-minded Alpha. I agree, but to keep an eye on one individual Alpha might seem trivial. With Cyrus (soon-to-be formal "pack fixer") taking NYSP, they have one less pair of shoes on the ground. Kordell didn't have any claimed land, so they might have assumed he didn't have as many people to terrorize. EC took a chance, and look what's happened. From your replies to comments I can only gather that there will be further confrontation within the EC to exasperate our group of friends. Kaplan will be playing a big part in the following chapters. ⁉️ -
Chapter 12: Lurking Lycan
PJGee commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 12: Lurking Lycan
OH shit, I wanted to read all the comments, but refused to..... Another tease not cliffie, Does the new want to be Alpha start with these? dominate, submissive, cohort or otherwise???? This seems like it is going to be a tri-party shambles with my cutie Mason coming out successful, (wanted to say TRUMPs)but what is Mason without Vinnie Oh there are a lot things that could happen as this Author has a lot of leeway. (Basstardd). At the minimum I can see 3 directions it's going, but don't ask me which one. My Author can eludicate, but wait for it..... the cliffhanger / tease. Enjoy everyone, its a pleasure to read. (Another WolfM)??? I tink so. -
When is a cliff hanger not?: when it is a tease...... WolfM just delivered! !!!
- 34 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Ya got me tinking. Headstall is sneeky n distracting me with lesson in not fornication, There might be a problem in buying the land as it was alluded to in Coy and Boone stating that they thought Phineas was trying to steer them away from Lots 281 + 282 to smaller Lots in the 170's. I C PROBLEMS ahead. Loved the land description could almost see/taste it. It did sound heavenly (good call EDEN) and I'll use Wes-Lee's hallelujah.
- 102 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Me again Gary, 1 down 1 up
-
They were all changed likes. Still lovin the story again and again
-
I think it's been 2 or 3 as of now, the last was when I received this notification
-
Hey guy's I am changing my likes to loves and maybe that is why the overall totals not changing ????
-
Chapter 28: Troublesome Turning
PJGee commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 28: Troublesome Turning
p.s. Merry Christmas everyone and do enjoy your New Year celebrations- 26 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Chapter 28: Troublesome Turning
PJGee commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 28: Troublesome Turning
It's Boxing Day now, where I am, but loved everything, except there is no cliff hanger, We have Cyrus/Kaplan... hey wait, will need to read again, a lot going on- 26 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
From a sentence or two in chapters 1 & 2 I find that I'm strangely drawn to who was Wes and Lee's killer and it wasn't Will, but I want to read the story for as Gary says it's going to be a long journey. I'm in it for the long haul. Cheers Gary, hooked in two chapters, now reel me in.🤐
-
Only 4 Chapters in and I'm HOOKED or ADDICTED, Budding Romance, Action, Thriller, Supernatural, (the list goes on) Read to find out...... Disappointment not an option.
-
Chapter 4: Tender Touches
PJGee commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 4: Tender Touches
As Patch1 said MORE. I started at 5:00 pm and now at 7:00 pm I am waiting for the next. Love the way you are leading into the romance / mating (?) and the possible and more likely the quest for Stefan, who I think knows that Vinnie is searching as per chaptere 1. Great read and well written. -
As Marty says, A brilliant wee tale. I thoroughly enjoyed the banter in the remarks following this tale and it almost became a tale in itself, my first thought was that it would overshadow the chapter, but it strengthened not detracted (2 tales in 1, 3 if you count the demons)
-
- 3
-
-
-
Well I could say I saw it (remember the slave pens) but how you incorporated it into the end of the story (Epilogue ) really made me think I was way off track. It's always a pleasure to read your writings... All time favourite "Running with the Pack", if you write nothing else, then I'll read Running with the Pack which I'm about to do very soon (specifically 06/05/20 = american date setting). I'm also starting to struggle with your writings and that of Rob Colton ==== The same==== Will stay here till the end, Your Servant Peter
-
Well hey to all, I've read this story before and I can't tell you what happens next. but it is good, really good. Its a pleasure to come back to a story that I've enjoyed and still be amazed at the twist and turns. Thanks Andrew.......
-
Maybe (thanks Wolf) I should change " They are already there to "They have already been there". Wolf don't you just love the speculation...... (I am not a great fan of Levi, but it's not him (maybe the butler ??) However, from all these speculations, you will adjust as required. I will enjoy this either way Levi Yay / Levi Nay
-
Come onnnnnnnn is it Monday Yet ??? Are we there now ???? Please
-
I also can't confirm or deny since I DON'T know what comes next. Either way, I couldn't ruin the next chapters Anyway to Wolf, you've got me hook line and the heavy sinker again.
-
Just a quikkie note, when meeting with Alpha Peter Goldner, Peter became George ??? confusing
-
Love that word IF Ethan and Aiden are already there and it's a good setup.... So say I
