Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    Stephanie returned to the family room with three sodas. She handed us one and then sat down beside me. She looked at Darren and asked, “Well, what do you think?” Darren looked at me and responded, “I think the first thing we need to do is talk to your parents. Jack is worried how they are reacting to this. Right now, that’s his biggest unknown.” I nodded my head and replied, “I hope they don’t hate me.” Stephanie gripped my hand. “They don’t hate you,” she assured me. “B
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Tracy and Jeff noticed Jimmy’s reaction when we drove by. Tracy asked, “Who was that?” “Jimmy Taylor,” replied Jeff. “He’s a jerk. You better stay away from him.” I tried to defend Jimmy by insisting he wasn’t a jerk, but by now I wasn’t sure myself. It had been days since we last spoke; and the last time we did, he called me a fag. I hadn’t decided yet if he still wanted to be my friend. I was hoping that he would soon come around to the fact that Tracy and Jeff weren’t bad guys, even t
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 11

    I awoke the next morning with Jeff spooned against my body. My cock was hard as it pressed against his ass. He stirred slightly and snuggled against me more forcefully. For a brief second, I wondered what he would do if I attempted to penetrate him. Instead, I scooted away from him, carefully got out of bed and headed across the hall to the bathroom. When I returned, Jeff was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me to return. He smiled and said, “Good morning, Jack. Did you sleep we
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    @droughtquake Very insightful and well-written comment. I hope our young readers take the time to read it. You and I know it gets better.
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    Tracy looked at his watch and announced that he had to go home. When he left his house, his mother had reminded him that he had a dance lesson. “You’re taking lessons?” I asked. “I think you’re good enough now.” He laughed and replied, “I’ve been taking lessons since I was seven. How do you think I got to be so good?” “You sure are dedicated to dancing,” I remarked. “I’m not sure I would want to spend all the time practicing.” He shrugged his shoulders and responded, “I g
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    I couldn’t believe what Jeff had said to me. His warning made it obvious he knew I was gay. I also knew that he was right. My world was crumbling down around me, and there was nothing I could do. I felt helpless, and there was no one I could talk to about my feelings. I could talk to Tracy. He had gone through what I am now feeling. He said he was glad his family moved because of the problems he had faced. But what advice could he give me? From what I could see, things were no different fo
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    I lay back on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I couldn’t close my eyes, because when I did, I could imagine myself crashing into the wall ahead. I couldn’t understand what was happening. Worse still, I couldn’t understand how to control what was surely to happen. After what happened earlier in Tracy’s bedroom, there was no way I could avoid him. He had kissed me! And I enjoyed it! I wasn’t sure where our friendship would go. He’s the one who said we could be like kissing cousins. He had
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    I couldn’t believe I had just come out to Tracy. And his kiss on my cheek surprised me. “Oh my God!” I cried. “Please don’t tell anyone what I just said!” My heart started racing for fear he would out me. He giggled, grabbed my hand again and promised, “It will be our little secret.” He smiled and added, “Well, I may tell Jeff.” “No!” I shrieked. “You can’t tell Jeff!” “Why?” “You just can’t,” I insisted. It was bad enough that Tracy knew my secret. I certainly didn’t wan
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    “Jack!” my mother hollered up the stairs. “Karen! Dinner is ready.” I waited until I heard my sister leave her room before I went downstairs. I arrived at the table just as my father was sitting down. He looked over at me and Karen and asked, “How was school today?” Dinnertime is usually the Spanish Inquisition at our house. It’s the only time when my family gets together quietly, so my parents take advantage of the situation to question us about school, homework and anything else they want
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    @droughtquake Could you explain your thinking behind Richard’s motivations and actions, please? I think Richie expressed it best when he said that he suspected everyone knew, but they just didn't say anything. They are only sixteen, and I'm sure the parents didn't want to openly condone them sleeping together- hence no king size bed to frolic and have wild passionate sex on. Separate them with twin beds. LOL. Besides, Linda saw them kissing, and I'm sure she told Richard. I also gave several indications that Richard was okay with Richie being gay. He paid for Wade's funeral. He accepted Freddy being gay, and after telling the Matthew Shepard story and the guy having 'gay' carved into his chest, he put his hands on Richie's shoulders and said "Sorry, Son." Also, he sent Richie to live with his aunt and uncle not as a punishment for admitting he was gay, but he 'set him free', hoping he would return. These are subtle signs of acceptance. I didn't feel that I needed to include a big 'coming out' scene. As for the car, it was a big thing with him and Gabe for years, like every sixteen year old. My parents bought me a car when I turned sixteen, so I didn't see it as trying to buy Richie's love as much as fulfilling a teenager's biggest dream. Interestingly, I read an article recently that stated its not a big priority for teenagers today to have a driver's license and a car. Who accompanied Melinda in the amusement park, Linda? Okay. I can't think of everything. My focus was on the boys. We'll assume she spent the day with her father and Linda.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    I was nervous the entire day. It had been a couple of years since I had celebrated my birthday. Mom tried, but she was usually too weak for me to enjoy it. After eating ice cream and a store-bought cake, I would take her to her bedroom and put her in bed. She would kiss me and wish me happy birthday. She knew when I turned fifteen it would be the last birthday she would celebrate with me. I think I did too, but I didn’t want to admit it at the time. “You’re turning into such a handsome young
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Oh, Drats, @droughtquake You know I don't like readers who ruin a story with a spoiler! 😋
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Do you have any idea how boring in-school suspension can be? Earl and I started it yesterday, and thank God, we only have one more day to go. We enter the room quietly, sit at a cubicle and we remain there the entire day. We can’t even go to the cafeteria for lunch. I feel like I’m a prisoner. The only good thing about it is, I have managed to catch up on all the work I’ve missed the past few months. Earl keeps flirting with me. Since our ordeal in Mrs. Livingstone’s class, I guess he think
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    The movie, The Laramie Project, is available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1qiTmF0p4A The play format is also available.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    @droughtquake One thing that keeps Matthew's memory alive for the younger generation is the play, The Laramie Project. In the past two years, I've seen it performed at a major university and a large church with numerous young people attending.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    @Wesley8890 Wesley be like:
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Mr. Latham’s secretary brought in a chair for my father. He sat slightly behind between Earl and me. The secretary sat in a chair off to our left. Mr. Latham turned to her and asked, “Are you ready, Mrs. Davenport?” She positioned a steno pad on her lap and nodded. “All right then,” he said as he scanned the room. “Let’s get started.” He crossed his arms on the table and leaned forward in his desk. He first looked at me, then Earl, and finally Mrs. Livingstone. He then turned his attent
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    @droughtquake It took me a while to understand what you were talking about. Thank goodness for Google. I'm sure a few younger readers are scratching their heads.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    We stood facing each other. I had hoped that I wouldn’t run in to him. And by the look on his face, I don’t think he was aware I was in the house. Freddy’s mother rushed from the kitchen and grabbed me by my arm. “This way, Richie,” she insisted nervously as she pulled me into the dining room. Andrew, Harley and Melissa were already seated. Freddy walked over and sat down beside Andrew. “Move over a seat, Dear,” she instructed Freddy. She then had me sit between Andrew and Freddy. The se
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Gabe returned about fifteen minutes later. He lifted a large laundry basket up the ladder and heaved it into the tree house. Freddy and I had been talking quietly while he was gone. Most of it was about school and teachers. He was having trouble in an American history class. The teacher, Mr. Fletcher, was a real hard ass. Freddy explained that he had been trying to catch up on the assignments since he enrolled in our school. “He’s expecting too much,” Freddy complained. “Besides doing t
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    It was getting dark when we finally arrived to drop Andrew, Harley and Freddy off. I got out and gave Andrew a big hug. “What about me?” Harley seemed hurt that I had turned to get back into the car without saying goodbye to him. “Sorry,” I said as I reached down and picked him up. He giggled when I raised him above my head and did a raspberry on his stomach. “That tickles!” he screamed as he tried to pull away. I put him down, and then Andrew ran up to me. “Do me!” Since he was much
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 5

    When I went downstairs, Dad was helping Mr. Craft with the deck. Tracy was standing off to the side with a container full of nails. When Mr. Craft held out his hand, Tracy would hand him one. I walked over and stood beside him, but he ignored me. I helped as much as I could. It seemed like I was more in the way than anything else. I helped lay large boards in place while my father and Mr. Craft hammered nails in them. Not once did Tracy attempt to say anything to me. It took over three
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    Gabe ran to the car and shouted, “Shotgun!” He then jumped into the front seat of the car. “Come on,” I whined. “Let me sit up front.” I didn’t want to sit in the back seat with Freddy and his little brother. It was a two-hour drive to the theme park, and I didn’t want him trying to talk to me. “Fair is fair,” he grinned through the window at me. “I called it first.” I flipped him off and then climbed into the backseat. Andrew jumped into my lap while Harley sat in the middle and Freddy
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Things are starting to return to normal- a little. I’ve been back to school for about three weeks. It isn’t as bad as I thought. Most people just leave me alone. A few students stare at me as I walk down the hall, and I can hear a few of their remarks as they pass, but I just ignore them. If it wasn’t me they are talking about, it would just be someone else. Trying to catch up on the work I’ve missed has been a bitch. My counselor summoned me to the office last week and told me that there w
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 11

    I know I was. As a teen, I was extremely bullheaded. If my mother made me mad about something, I would give her the 'silent treatment.' I could go for days or even weeks refusing to look at her or speak to her. It drove her nuts; and being a teenager, I loved it. 😁
×
×
  • Create New...