-
Posts
1,898 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ronyx
-
The house was empty when I got up. I guess my aunt and uncle weren’t going to force me to go back to school until I was ready. I really wasn’t sure I would be able to face people again. I’d already had to endure their looks when Stephen spread the rumor that I was gay. I could only imagine what they would think about Wade dying in the car accident. Dying. It was still hard for me to understand. Uncle Ray had helped me a little the night before, but it was hard for me to imagine a bright futu
- 20 comments
-
- 51
-
-
-
-
Thank you, @droughtquake. Such valuable information.
-
“Are you ready?” Aunt Barbara picked up my gym bag for me. “I can carry that,” I insisted as I took it from her hand. A nurse was waiting nearby with a wheelchair. I still couldn’t believe it when she and Uncle Ray told me the night before that he had called them and informed them that I could live with them. “Why?” He had been so insistent that I live with him, his whore and her children. I guess he couldn’t handle having a gay son. Even though I was delighted that I didn’t have to ret
- 15 comments
-
- 62
-
-
-
-
-
We drove around for about a half hour. Wade kept circling a particular house. He would slow down, but he never came to a complete stop. “Who lives there?” I asked after the third time we drove by. “My brother,” he replied as he pulled the car to the curb. He sat and looked at the house for a minute before getting out. “Wait here.” I watched as he walked up the drive and then disappeared behind the garage. A few seconds later I heard glass breaking. I looked at the ignition, but I rea
- 9 comments
-
- 54
-
-
-
-
-
-
When Wade pulled away, his face was streaked with tears. He looked so cute with his eyes full of tears- tears for me. He smiled and then reached down and grabbed my hand. “Come on,” he said as he dragged me back to the car he was driving. “Is this your car?” I looked around at the messy interior. Paper and pop cans littered the floor. I also noticed that the steering column had been broken and it appeared the car had been hot-wired. “Naw,” he replied. “It’s a friend’s car. He lets me bor
- 4 comments
-
- 42
-
-
-
-
-
“What are you doing here?” Stephen looked at me with a surprised expressed. Doug looked back and forth at us. “Do you two know each other?” “He dates my sister,” Stephen replied. Without looking over, I could tell that Wade was curious about our exchange. I had never mentioned Becky to him. “I don’t date her,” I insisted. “We just go out.” “Not to hear her tell it,” he started to laugh. “She practically has the two of you married.” He looked down at Wade and grinned “I gu
- 6 comments
-
- 46
-
-
-
-
-
@Thorn Wilde Hahaha. I guess I could have worded it differently.
-
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. A mother became the surrogate to her gay son and his husband's baby girl. He is the biological father, and his husband's sister donated the egg. A very heartwarming story! https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/grandma-gives-birth-61-gay-son-husband-can-baby-123844293.html
-
I was really angry when I left Gabe’s house. He was starting to sound like him. Who was Gabe to decide who I should be friends with? We’d been friends for years and not once had I ever criticized one of his friends. I mention meeting a new guy and he tells me he doesn’t think I should hang with him. Well, fuck him and everyone else. Before I knew it, I was standing before a white house with green shutters. I remembered Wade telling me the night before that he lived in the basement, and i
- 6 comments
-
- 44
-
-
-
-
-
I was almost asleep when Wade stirred and then sat up. He rose and started to put on his shorts and shirt. “We’d better go,” he said as he looked at his watch. “It’s almost midnight. My foster mom has a curfew for me.” “What if you’re late?” I asked as I got up and began dressing. “Then I get sent back to juvie.” “You’ve been locked up?” He hadn’t told me about being in trouble, only that his mother was in jail. “A couple of times,” he stated. “Nothing bad, though. I’ve b
- 19 comments
-
- 59
-
-
-
-
-
-
I had no idea where I was going when I ran from Gabe’s house. After walking around downtown for a while, I realized I didn’t have a clue what to do. Gabe was the only friend I felt comfortable being around. If I had gone to someone else’s house, they would have probably wondered why I was there. I couldn’t go to Aunt Barbara’s house because that would be the first place he would look. He had probably already been there. I could hear him now threatening to get a search warrant if they didn’
- 6 comments
-
- 60
-
-
-
-
-
I decided to go back to school the next morning. Since it was a Friday, Gabe thought I should just wait until Monday; but I was getting bored sitting around the house. Besides, either he or his whore would stop in and check on us during the day. He hadn’t yet moved back into the house, but I knew it could be any day. Right now he was letting Aunt Barbara spend the night; but I heard him tell her that she should be expecting to return home shortly. I still couldn’t imagine having to live i
- 9 comments
-
- 66
-
-
-
-
-
A will only covers possessions, so if she had written a will, it would not include the children. 'Dick' since he is their biological father would have the right to child custody under the law, I believe. Any lawyers in here?
-
Andrew was lying on my bed asleep as I sat at my computer reading some of the email from my friends. Most were telling me how sorry they were that my mother had died. A few were ecards, mostly from girls. I wasn’t the most popular guy at school, like Gabe, but I had a lot of friends. I have known most of them since elementary school. It also helps that our home has a large pool in the backyard. It became the hangout for my friends during the hot, summer months. I’m not very athletic,
- 13 comments
-
- 66
-
-
-
-
-
@Cachondeo You're right. I changed the name in the story as I was writing it, and I guess I missed this chapter. Thanks! Surprised it wasn't mentioned before.
-
@Page ScrawlerI love Billy Elliot! I've seen it about a dozen times, and we've traveled hundreds of miles to catch it in local theaters in four different states. We are going to see it in August, but we don't have to travel too far. I wish it would tour professionally in the U.S. again. Express Yourself!!
-
I couldn’t believe it when Tracy entered the class with Jeff. Everyone knows Jeff is gay. He’s been out since the seventh grade. I wanted to warn Tracy to be careful. I motioned for him to sit beside me, but he and Jeff headed to the back of the room. A few students turned to watch them as they took a seat. I knew it meant trouble when Wendy Suttmiller turned to Jennifer Baker and asked, “Who’s the new kid? He’s really cute.” Jennifer laughed and replied, “Forget it, Wendy. If he’s with
- 13 comments
-
- 64
-
-
-
-
-
I sat glaring at the back of his head. He had insisted that I sit beside him, because as he said, “It wouldn’t look right.” However, I didn’t care. My eyes glanced over at the silver casket adorned with pink carnations on top. Tears filled my eyes as I stared at the word, Mommy, spelled out in white carnations. I jumped slightly in my seat when a hand wrapped around mine. “Are you all right, Richie?” I looked into my aunt’s concerned eyes. Like mine, they were filled with tears. The
- 17 comments
-
- 74
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sometimes life isn’t fair. Fifteen-year-old Richie Ferguson must learn this lesson the hard way when his mother dies of cancer and he is forced to live with a father who left the family two years earlier for another woman. Richie’s life becomes a storm, whirling around with no sense of purpose or direction. Will the tumultuous winds destroy him, or will he find a calm sea in time to save his own life?
-
I left Todd’s house walking on Cloud Nine. I couldn’t believe the incredible experience I had just had with him. Just a week ago I thought my life was over, now I had a wonderful boyfriend. I was in love! I opened the door, crept quietly into the living room and headed for the stairs. I heard my mother shuffling around in the kitchen preparing dinner. I was trying to hide from her. I didn’t know if I could contain my excitement. I needed some time to get myself together. She called out.
- 13 comments
-
- 66
-
-
-
(This section is written in the third person POV) Shaun was walking down the hall with his arm wrapped around Melissa’s small waist. Students were walking past them, occasionally exchanging hellos or nodding their heads. He had been with Melissa for over four weeks. It was close to setting a record for him. Suddenly, he felt a hand grab his arm. He turned around expecting to see a friend’s face; but instead, he was staring into the glaring eyes of Mrs. Carson, Gary’s mother. H
- 10 comments
-
- 55
-
-
-
-
OMG! I never noticed this. Now, Graeme, I'm going to have to go back to my other stories and see if this is a pattern. I just pull minor names out of the sky, and I don't know why -son is so prevalent.
-
It was a slow walk to school. The weather was getting cooler. The sky was dark and dreary, just like my mood. It had been almost a week since I had been to school. The incident happened on Friday, and it was now the following Thursday. Images of what had been said about me in my absence were messing with my mind. It could not be good. I entered the double doors of the high school and cautiously walked down the hall to my locker. I had traveled the journey hundreds of times, but today I was n
- 11 comments
-
- 57
-
-
-
csr February CSR Discussion Day: Down a Darkened Path by Ronyx
Ronyx commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
If you've seen Carousel on Broadway, you'll probably hate this answer. I actually was thinking of Jerry Lewis when he used to close his Muscular Dystrophy Telethon with the song. It always brought tears to my eyes. A trip down Memory Lane: Jerry Lewis Sings "You'll Never Walk Alone."
