-
Posts
1,898 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ronyx
-
csr February CSR Discussion Day: Down a Darkened Path by Ronyx
Ronyx commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
@Dr. John NYC Thank you for your kind comments, Dr. John. I recall smiling when I read your critical comment about therapists. At the time, though, you had no idea that I was going to involve a therapist. It was only natural for someone who was recovering from a tragic incident like Troy was. My husband and I are avid performing arts enthusiasts. We attend over twenty-five plays, musicals, opera and ballet performances each year. If there is a show, we're a go. So songs are constantly running through my head. Recently saw the musical Rent on TV, and I was singing the songs for days. When I wrote the scene where Troy sang at his graduation, only one song seemed to fit- You'll Never Walk Alone. (I've seen Carousel twice.) I'm glad you enjoyed the story. -
csr February CSR Discussion Day: Down a Darkened Path by Ronyx
Ronyx commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
@GanymedeRex Thank you, GanymedeRex. When I start a story, it usually contains a few names jotted on a sheet of paper, and the characters are nondescript. But the fun part of writing is giving life to those characters. I enjoy creating them as much as you do reading about them. Occasionally, a character will unexpectedly appear and become significant to the story, like adorable little Lane in Birds Don't Sing Before a Storm. He was totally unintended and became perhaps my most endearing character. Everyone loved Lane. When he pulled back that shower curtain, he took over the story and changed Casey's life. -
csr February CSR Discussion Day: Down a Darkened Path by Ronyx
Ronyx commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
@Graeme Thank you, Graeme! You've given me so much support since I arrived at GA. You're a sweetheart! I'm now pacing myself so I don't feel rushed. It used to be all about getting out a chapter as quickly as I could so I wouldn't disappoint my readers. Now, I write when I feel motivated. -
csr February CSR Discussion Day: Down a Darkened Path by Ronyx
Ronyx commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I hope you get a chance to read it, Timothy. It may be dark, but the message is uplifting. And since February is the shortest month of the year, it won't be long until March! -
csr February CSR Discussion Day: Down a Darkened Path by Ronyx
Ronyx commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
@chris191070 Thanks, Chris. As I've told you many times, you're one of my best online friends. You've been with me since I posted my first story. Still working on Dancing with a Star. More soon. -
This is mind-boggling! According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Nearly half of people in the United States living with diagnosed HIV are aged 50 and older. Though new HIV diagnoses are declining among people aged 50 and older, around 1 in 6 HIV diagnoses in 2016 were in this group. https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/age/olderamericans/index.html
-
Heaven does exist here on earth. I’ve found it with Todd. We kissed for hours. Well, actually about ten minutes; however, it seemed like hours. “What’s this?” He grinned as he reached over and pinched my hard cock through my jeans. “The same thing as this,” I giggled, pinching him back. What a difference a week makes. The last time I sat on a bed with a guy, my life turned upside down. Now, it felt like it was finally turning around. Things were definitely getting better. “I gotta go
- 14 comments
-
- 53
-
-
-
csr February CSR Discussion Day: Down a Darkened Path by Ronyx
Ronyx commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Thank you, Valkyrie. I've met some wonderful people here, and the great comments I have received as I rerun some of my older stories have inspired me to write once again.. If not for them, I doubt I would have considered it. You guys are the greatest! -
I couldn’t feel my body by the time we had pulled up outside the Craft house. Dad pulled the door up, looked down and started laughing uproariously. “You boys look like sardines in a can!” “Funny, Dad,” I responded as I attempted to crawl out. However, I was still wedged tightly between the wood and Tracy. I jumped when his hand lightly brushed against the front of my pants. I started praying that I wouldn’t pop wood in front of my father. “Help me out of here,” I whined as I extended my han
- 13 comments
-
- 69
-
-
-
-
It is really okay. I know this story isn't perfect. It was my first attempt. Many readers have told me that they have read my stories starting with my first, Apple of Her Eye, and working their way to my last so they could see how my writing progressed over the years. I have always hated my second attempt, Writing for Joe. I wanted to try and write a crime story, and I failed miserably. I'm embarrassed to go back and read it. Since then, I have stayed with the gay teen genre.
-
I looked at the clock. It was now 9:15. Mom was late. I was ready to get out of this hell hole. I was dressed and ready to go. Finally, the door opened, and she walked in, followed by Dr. Lassiter. “Sorry I’m late, Gary,” she said apologetically. “I had to stop by the school and leave them my lesson plans. I’m taking the entire day off.” “That’s all right, Mom. I’m ready to bust out of here. You got the file?” We laughed, and I saw a smile form on Dr. Lassiter’s face. “It’s not
- 20 comments
-
- 58
-
-
-
Welcome to GA, IVIagiacians. I hope you are enjoying the site, and I appreciate your comments. They are very insightful.
-
@droughtquake I never get tired of hearing what you have to say. Your comments are always insightful and often filled with humor. You have commented on all my stories since I first showed up at GA. Thanks!
-
Thanks, Phillipe. I corrected it. In the future if you notice an error, most readers will let me know in a private message. I really appreciate your kind comments. I still think about Codey. I can't believe he's been gone over eleven years. I miss him. It was because of this story we became friends. He encouraged and motivated me when I first began.
-
Todd looked at me hesitantly. I knew he could see the resolve in my face, so we stared for a moment before he left. My mother was watching the entire exchange between us; however, she said nothing. “We need to talk,” I said. “There are some things that have to be said.” “Ok, Gary. You know I have always been here for you. Nothing has changed. What is it you want to talk about?” She walked over to the bed and ran her fingers through my hair before grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightl
- 15 comments
-
- 58
-
-
-
Wow! That was all my mind could comprehend. Wow! I kept looking at Todd and trying to put it all together. Todd Mathews. Josh Mathews. Couldn’t be. Brothers. Blond hair. Blue eyes. Cute. My mind couldn’t even begin to think in complete sentences. It was like it was going into overdrive. But why was Todd here now? How did he figure in all this? He didn’t have anything to do with Josh beating the shit out of me. How did he even know what happened? Only four people had been in the rest
- 8 comments
-
- 56
-
-
-
@Timejun Deja vu. I really don't care how ridiculous you find this. If you had bothered to read my opening comments, I stated that this was my first attempt at writing over twelve years ago. I was in the learning process of creating a story. I know they are short, but then it was a struggle to write even four pages. I've developed a thick skin when criticized, but a comment like this could discourage a new, promising writer here at GA. I would hope you would think before writing something this insensitive to someone else. Writing is a struggle, and few of us ever make a penny doing it. It is a gift to you from us. Besides, I've learned over the years that I could write 50 page chapters and it still wouldn't be enough to satisfy some readers.
-
I was getting really bored lying in the hospital bed. I was going nuts. The nurses would come in and check on me from time to time; but since I was getting better, their visits were becoming less frequent. Television in a hospital sucks. No MTV or Comedy Central. Most of the channels showed dumb soap operas in the afternoon. Then, there is the stupid hospital channel. The one time I tuned into it, they were talking about breast cancer. Yeah, right! That was really entertaining! I was sta
- 13 comments
-
- 56
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I started to blush when I realized I was staring into Tracy’s face. The word to describe him best would be beautiful. I know guys aren’t supposed to be beautiful, but he is. His eyes are kind of like a turquoise color. My mother has a ring she wears that is that color. His blonde hair is short and curly, and his skin is flawless, not one pimple like most teens our age have covering our faces. “Jack?” My father’s voice interrupted me staring at Tracy. “What?” My father gave me a puzzled
- 18 comments
-
- 75
-
-
-
-
-
That depends on which Salem you get- the violent one who would beat the shit out of you or the gentle one who would kiss you to death.
-
Wow, Asher! This was intense. I was actually getting scared for Johnny. Then the turn. Really good writing. I'll be looking forward to where you take this story. I know a couple of bipolar people, but they don't get violent like Salem. He may need an exorcism, not medication.
-
God, my head hurts! Why is that light so bright when my eyes are closed? I couldn’t get a grasp of where I was. All I could feel was pain- sharp, throbbing pain. My face, my right arm, my chest and sides hurt. It took me a few minutes to finally realize what had happened to me. After what seemed like hours, I finally managed to open my eyes. The bright lights made it nearly impossible to focus. “You’re awake, Young Man. Good.” I heard a voice say. Then I saw the face of an old man emerge int
- 12 comments
-
- 53
-
-
-
-
-
I walked with my head down the entire way to school. I just didn’t feel especially happy with myself. I had really screwed up yesterday, and I was afraid to face Shaun. We had been best friends, but I was not too sure how strong our bond was now. One stupid look, that was all it was, and now my life is ruined. I stood outside the doors of the school, and with one deep breath, I pulled the door open and entered it like a man going to the electric chair on his execution day. As I walked down
- 10 comments
-
- 52
-
-
-
-
-
No problem, @Timothy M.. And I know DQ isn't talking about me. Don't think I've ever had a red-head fall in love with a blond.
-
“But, Mom…” I moaned. I turned to flee the kitchen, but she promptly stopped me. “Jack!” she shouted. “If you walk out that door, you’re grounded for a week!” I stopped in my tracks. I knew she meant it. My mother isn’t one to make idle threats. If she said a week, it might be a month. “Why?” I whined. “Can’t you do it?” “I don’t have time,” she insisted. “I have to take your sister to her piano lesson.” “You can do it when you get home,” I suggested. She gave me ‘that stare,
- 28 comments
-
- 84
-
-
-
