Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Thank you, Karl. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Thank you, Lisa. We hope that all love stories have happy endings. However, being realistic, that is not always the case. Unfortunately, there are too many Adrians who feel they can never look in the mirror and relate to the person staring back. Thank you for your reviews.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Thank you, Lisa. We hope that all love stories have happy endings. However, being realistic, that is not always the case. Unfortunately, there are too many Adrians who feel they can never look in the mirror and relate to the person staring back. Thank you for your reviews.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Thanks, Pumpkin! Seriously, I appreciate you kind review, and especially your remarks about all authors and readers. Ron
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Um, okay, Page Scrawler.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    You're right, droughtquake. As a writer, I've heard from numerous men in this situation. Most have been able to live happy lives with their spouses. In some cases, their wives are even aware of their sexuality.(Haha about the boiled egg.)
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Thanks, Timothy. It looks like everyone but Adrian found happiness.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Thanks, mogwhy. I appreciate it. Ron
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    You're right, Petey. I don't know how many men I've met who took the route Adrian decided to take. Some came out late in life, others stayed in their marriages.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    I think, JayT, he's already training for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Your welcome, Parker. And thank you for the wonderful reviews as the story progressed. Ron
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Thanks, long1jo. Not sure Austin gave in as much as he is like Zac was to Kenny and decided to give him a second chance.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Dad was reading the paper when I went down for breakfast Monday morning. He smiled when I sat down and handed me the sports section. I read the headline: Local Runner Has His Eyes on the Prize by Austin Winger There was a large picture of me kneeling at the starting blocks. I was staring straight ahead with a determined look on my face. I didn’t even remember Austin taking the picture. It must have been during the finals when I was focused only on the race. “It’s a wonderful ar
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Yep, Lisa. One more chapter. And everyone, I think, forgets that Kenny has been taking a sensitivity class so he could continue to play baseball. That was Zac's idea. Maybe he learned something in them, and that could be the reason for his new attitude.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Thanks, Pumpkin.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    One thing about relating to a story, jaysalmn, is how you would react. Would you forgive a guy who dumped you like Zac did, or would you tell him to go to hell?
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Again, Graeme. Very perceptive view of the story.
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    We'll find out soon enough, long1jo, how Austin is handling the situation.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    You're right, droughtquake. There wouldn't be a story if Zac weren't so clueless about events going on around him.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    I don't know, Parker, if we can save the hope for the human race because Kenny saw the light. There are still numerous jerks out there. :)And, I agree with you about Jimmy.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    So, JayT, a big 'Please Forgive Me' Party is out of the question? Damn. Now I have to rewrite the final chapter. Hahaha.
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Mmmmm, Puppilull. Lusten and groveling sounds kind of hot!
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    The ride back to school on the bus was rowdy. Everyone was excited about the win, except me. I was excited about the win; I just wasn’t in the mood to celebrate. I kept thinking about the hurt look on Austin’s face when I told him I couldn’t keep our date. Why should I care how he felt, anyway? It’s not like we’re close friends or anything. When Adrian asked me to join him, how could I possibly refuse? It was obvious what he wanted. He did keep looking down at my crotch, and he did get hard. Ma
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    So far, Page Scrawler, Zac hasn't exactly shown the ability to do that.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Happy Birthday, Lisa! I just noticed that this is a special day, although it is now almost over.
×
×
  • Create New...