Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 22

    Hahaha, JayT. I can remember when I was a teen I thought that someone who was 30 was older than dirt.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 22

    You're right, Puppilull. Adrian is scared to open his heart. Right now, Zac has given him no reason to believe he deserves it.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 22

    Austin is a good guy with a sad past. But we are talking about Zac here. So far, he hasn't shown he is very perceptive about the things going on around him.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 22

    Very perceptive, Parker. I'm sure Austin is as confused as Adrian, only in a different way.
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 22

    I think he was hurt, long1jo, and not necessarily hostile. He probably thought 'the kiss' would mean more to Zac than it did.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 22

    “God, Austin,” I shouted as I stepped from the stall and wiped my mouth. “I didn’t mean to do that.” He didn’t say anything. He just stood wide-eyed and stared at me. Finally, he blinked several times and raised his hand to his mouth. “It’s okay,” he said as he stepped out of the stall. “Really.” He walked over to a sink, turned on the water and then splashed some on his face. After grabbing a handful of paper towels, he looked at me in the mirror as he wiped his face dry. I gave him a puzzled
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    I agree, Page Scrawler.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    We can only hope, jaysalmn. Glad you liked the heart-fluttering kiss.
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Cute, JayT. I like that- Stall Number Three.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    I think, Puppilull, that Stupid is sometimes Zac's middle name.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Thanks, Parker. Zac has certainly come a long way since the first chapter.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Hi long1jo. Just because Adrian wasn't mentioned in this chapter doesn't mean he's forgotten by Zac.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Hey droughtquake. I had no idea who Carol Merrill was, so I googled her name. I wasn't aware that a woman had hosted LMaD. I remember Monty Hall and the current host, Wayne Brady.
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    I don’t know why I agreed to let Austin follow me around. Tomorrow is THE big day, the first meet of the season. Once I get out onto the track and kneel down to wait for the starter’s gun, I am completely focused. However, the twenty-four hours leading up to that moment is a nightmare. I get so nervous that I have been known to run to a nearby restroom and get sick. Kenny used to be able to calm me down. His crazy antics had a way of taking my mind off things. He is the opposite of me. He gets
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    You don't like reading about Adrian, Puppilull? You're probably right about Zac being clueless. I'm sure that Austin is getting all the wrong signals.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    Yeah, Graeme. Zac needed closure with Rachel. Now, maybe he can move on.
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    I think after all she's been through, droughtquake, Valerie should be entitled to a little attention for herself.
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Thanks, Karl. Zac does have some maturing to do before he gets involved with anyone again.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Thanks, Karl. Zac does have some maturing to do before he gets involved with anyone again.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Thanks, Karl. Zac does have some maturing to do before he gets involved with anyone again.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    I spent most of the practice watching Austin walk around and talk to the coaches and my teammates. Every time I would look at him, he would be standing and jotting something down in his notebook. Occasionally, he would look over at me and smile. A few times, he walked over and tried to take a candid picture of me. When I saw him with his camera pointed at me, I would stop and try to pose for him. He would put the camera down, giggle and walk away. Later, after I had run a race and was bent over
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Not sure, Timmigon, if he is actually kissing on a girl, or merely putting on a show. What he feels for Zac is real. Good luck finding that good man.
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    I think, Parker, this points out just how difficult it is for a young person, gay or lesbian, to come out in some situations. Can you imagine the horror of dealing with parents who are determined that 'gay conversion' is best for their child? Adrian's father seems like that type of person- 'pray away the gay.' I'm not quite sure any of us can understand the mental torture they live with on a daily basis unless we have been there.
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    You're right, skinnydragon. Now sure if Zac is really ready for a serious relationship yet. He seems to know what he wants, but he's too naïve to achieve it.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    I still, Page Scrawler, would rather see a cute face than a hulky body.
×
×
  • Create New...