Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Don't set your hopes too high, jaysalmn. Zac doesn't exactly have the greatest track record with guys.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Not sure, JayT, if Austin can handle much more of Zac's teasing.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    You're right, bubby. Sometimes characters are so special that even the writer enjoys them. Such is Austin.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    You're right, Timothy. Zac is a nice guy. As someone mentioned in a previous review, he's going to make someone a great boyfriend.
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    It is hard to believe, Puppilull, that there are actually Elvis Presley chapels in Vegas, and people do get married in them.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Time will tell, Dayne, if Zac decides to keep that door closed.
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Not sure, droughtquake, he thought he was straight since his teammates kind of hinted that he may be gay.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    As I was leaving the locker room, Coach Templeton peeked out his door and motioned for me to see him. When I entered his office, another student was sitting in a chair off to the right. He was holding a large book bag in his lap. I recognized him, but I couldn’t recall his name. He was the sports editor for our school newspaper. He had interviewed me a few times last year. One of the articles had been so well written, the local newspaper asked to print it. I had received a lot of attention afte
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    You're right, Lisa. Kenny acted before he thought things over. I think he regrets his hasty actions. Now, tell us how you REALLY feel about Adrian's father.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    I guess, droughtquake, that is the big question. Does Adrian really want to be saved. So far, it doesn't appear he does.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    I agree, Graeme. Once his gets his head together, Zac is going to make someone a wonderful boyfriend.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    True, Puppilull. Zac has a lot of frustration dealing with Adrian and now Kenny. Unfortunately, most of it is out of his hands.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Thanks, Parker. Time will tell which door they choose (if any,) and if it was a wise decision.
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    I got little sleep during the night. I kept tossing and turning wondering if Adrian was all right. Just when it appeared that things may be getting better, something happens to turn things around. I had spent one of the most wonderful moments of my life with him in the dense copse where we had sex. It may not have been one of the most romantic places, but I didn’t care. I had finally had sex with Adrian. It surprised me that he wanted me just as much. But now what? I knew from past experiences
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Oops. You're right, Lisa. His is a senior, which would make him nineteen. I sometimes get my stories confused.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Thanks, skinnydragon. Adrian is at a crossroad. The decision he makes will affect his and Zac's life.
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    I think, droughtquake, that Marty used the Door Number Three to challenge Zac to take a chance with Adrian, who at the time was a mystery to him.
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    You're right, Graeme. The most we can do is hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. I'm like you, a romantic, so I always see the glass half full.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Just imagine, Puppilull, how many young men and women are trapped in families like Adrian's. Not sure if there is anything Zac's parents can do. Adrian's father is the kind of man who would tell them to mind their own business- probably after berating them for their parental skills because Zac is gay.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Karl, first loves are hard to let go. I know mine was. He took me to hell and back, and broke my heart so many times I lost track. It went on for three years. I woke up one day and realized I had no self-respect left, and I finally let him go. Let's hope it doesn't take Zac that long.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    When I left, I knew exactly where I was going- Adrian’s home. I needed to see him, speak to him. I needed to know if he was interested in me, or if was I merely wasting my time with the hope that he wanted me. I ran to the end of his street and looked down it, wondering if he was home or if he was still out with Valerie. I thought about going up to his front porch, knocking on the door and asking his father if I could speak to him. However, I knew that would only complicate things. According to
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Rants are good, Karl. They are shared learning tools. Because of unfortunate incidences we experienced, we can share our experience, and thus help others avoid making costly mistakes. Thanks.
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Thanks, skinnydragon. The road in life is never straight. It is filled with many twists and turns. Such is the case for Zac and Adrian.
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    long1jo, we have a long way to go before Zac's mind has been cleared up. Right now it is as if he's 17 going on 14.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    You're basically right, bubby, but you're make too many generalizations. I think I've mentioned in previous posts that I am in an interracial relationship/ marriage. Tony and I were fortunately embraced by both our families. However, it can be difficult for a black gay male because, as you mention, of the macho image that is expected by fathers from their sons. My experience has shown that religion plays a big role in this, as we see with Adrian's father.
×
×
  • Create New...