Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    My pleasure, Stephen. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Graeme. Happy Holidays.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Lisa, droughtquake wrote me and corrected my ignorance. Obviously, I never watched the show very much. Carol Merrill was his Vanna White.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    I wouldn't be too sure, Timothy. We are talking about clueless Zac.
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Haha, bubby. Do you like the story much? I'm sure you would get bored once they settle down and live 'normal' lives.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Not only do they become real people to the readers, bubby, they also become real people to the writer. (And I'll ignore being called 'sunshine.' LOL)
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Like droughtquake said, Puppilull, Zac is thinking with the wrong head. Not sure he's dealing in reality atm.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Zac has a hard time giving up his 'first love.' I'm sure Austin will feel the same way, long1jo.
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Now, jaysalmn, tell us how you really feel! LOL.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    He's a teenager, droughtquake. Naturally his little head always overrules the big head. And it doesn't just apply to teen boys.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    I would imagine, JayT, according to the comments in reviews for this chapter, that Zac is on just about everyone's shit list.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Note to Parker: Thanks!
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    I awoke Saturday morning more tired than when I had gone to bed. I was so nervous my body literally felt tingly all night. I was even awake at 1:30 when Billy quietly pulled down the covers and jacked off. Normally, I roll over with my back to him; but this time I faced him with my eyes slightly opened so he would think I was asleep. Even though I had seen his flaccid dick a hundred times, I was surprised to see how large it became when hard. He was no longer ‘Little’ Billy. After a minute, I ro
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Jeffrey. Happy holidays to you and yours too.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Okiegrad. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Mike. Happy holiday to you too.
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Rob.
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, hohochan.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, avidreadr. If you are in tears reading it, you should have seen me when I wrote it. LOL.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, AC.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Parker.
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    You are, droughtquake, what I call one of the quiet heroes. You do wonderful deeds out of the goodness of your heart and expect nothing in return. I'm sure those whose lives you touched were grateful. I did post this story today because it is World AIDS Day. We've made great progress in the past couple of decades, but there is still so much more to do. (And thanks for the plug!)
  23. A Christmas Eve Awakening by Ronyx I stood before the church listening to the choir sing, ‘Oh, Holy Night.’ The melodic tune was filling my heart with sadness. I wanted desperately to go inside, but I had turned away from the church years ago. Now at twenty-six, it had been ten years since I had entered the huge oaken doors of the Fifth Street Tabernacle Church. The last time I was there, Reverend McGowen stood at the altar warning his attentive flock that the end of the America
  24. James discovers the true meaning of Christmas.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 22

    One problem Zac has, droughtquake, is I don't think he knows what he wants. It looks like his younger brother has more sense than he does.
×
×
  • Create New...