Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    You're right, droughtquake. Zac is only 17. He's sort of out of his league with Irene and Omari. They prefer a shot of bourbon while he sips on a strawberry milkshake.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Angry much, Timothy? It was only an informal 'date.' Maybe Zac read too much into it.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Thanks, Parker. I doubt that Zac hasn't even begun to realize what he wants. He's young and hasn't begun to realize the responsibility that goes with loving someone.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Billy is the beloved little brother everyone wants. He's funny, caring and loving. Even though occasionally he does get a little bit horny.
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Omari called me later in the evening, and we talked for about an hour. I had to go out on the swing and talk to him because Billy wouldn’t leave the room. He kept mouthing, “Who’s Omari?” After waving him off several times, I finally got up and went outdoors. I learned quite a bit about him during our conversation. He is twenty-two years old, and he attends a local university, majoring in business. I would have attended the school, but it was small and the athletic department sucked. Omari tol
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Thanks, Karl. Sometimes it is hard to just walk away from your first love, no matter how bad the relationship is.
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    I think, jaysalmn, that Marty knows that Zac is invested emotionally in Adrian. Zac has certainly shed quite a few tears about his feelings with him. He probably wants things to turn out for Zac since he knows that is what he wants.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Omari seems like a nice guy, Lisa. I don't think he would do anything to harm Zac. I doubt Irene would let anything happen.
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Hell might freeze over, Graeme, before Adrian makes a move.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    I guess, Puppilull, Omari will find out in the next chapter how his 'date' goes.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Well, Parker. There are three doors. Omari may be behind one of them.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Haha, droughtquake. Only you would think of the financial aspect of this. Perhaps she paid for the remainder out of her pocket since she liked Zac. I know I've done things like that before.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    When it comes to personal relationships, Timothy, Zac isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the pack, is he?
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    I waited nervously in the family room watching television with Josh while Mom and Dad remained in my room with Billy and Lonnie. I couldn’t believe that they had been so careless as to make-out in front of Mom and Brenda. Everyone just got carried away to the music. Even Mom was having fun until she saw what they were doing. Josh came over to the sofa, lay down and put his head in my lap. “Where’s Mommy?” He curled up as I gently stroked his head. It was something Mom usually does at night to g
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    This was fun to write, Stephen. Music pulsating in gay clubs (or any club)does charge sexual emotions. Many of us have probably done the bump and grind, that if caught on camera and placed on facebook, would have lost us our jobs. Too bad Billy and Lonnie got caught up in the moment in front of a parent figure.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    This was fun to write, Stephen. Music pulsating in gay clubs (or any club)does charge sexual emotions. Many of us have probably done the bump and grind, that if caught on camera and placed on facebook, would have lost us our jobs. Too bad Billy and Lonnie got caught up in the moment in front of a parent figure.
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    This was fun to write, Stephen. Music pulsating in gay clubs (or any club)does charge sexual emotions. Many of us have probably done the bump and grind, that if caught on camera and placed on facebook, would have lost us our jobs. Too bad Billy and Lonnie got caught up in the moment in front of a parent figure.
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Thanks, Lisa. I'm deciding which story to post next here at GA. Maybe I'll make it one of your favs. I really appreciate the kind comments. Ron
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    You're right, droughtquake. Tony, my spouse, and I have numerous lesbian friends. We share a closer friendship to them than many of our male gay friends.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Some things, Timothy, I guess are just assumed, like answering email and thanking friends. I'm sure there were some words spoken by all the boys during the group hug. My omission doesn't mean they didn't occur.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Graeme, I wish I had back all the hours I have spent worrying about a mountain that turned into a molehill.
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Thanks, Parker! I really appreciate your kind comments. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Ron
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    I'm sure, long1jo, that Mom isn't going to be very happy with what she witnessed. Billy may be in deep doo doo.
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    My body had never hurt so much as I trudged up the sidewalk to my home. I opened the door and almost fell inside the foyer. My father was coming from the kitchen to the family room. When he saw me, he rushed over and helped me to the sofa. “Are you all right?” he asked worriedly. “Did you get into another fight?” My mother rushed into the room and bent down before me. “Dear God!” she cried. “Not again!” I smiled and raised myself on my elbows. “I’m all right,” I assured them. “I’ve been out r
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    Well, droughtquake, Zac IS the main character. It should be about him.
×
×
  • Create New...