Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Hmmm. Curtis and Joshua? Not sure two assholes would make a good fit. (There must be a joke here somewhere.)
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Loved the tongue too, jaysalmn. I wrote that from a personal experience. I was kissing a friend goodbye, and the SOB stuck his tongue in my mouth! He still laughs about it today.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    Me? Create trouble in paradise? Never!
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    I'm not opposed to sex in a story. I just think it should be realistic. Not everyone hops straight into bed after saying hello. (Of course I have heard a few rumors around here. LOL.)
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    A flirtatious blond? Trouble? No way!
  6. Shade and I sat in the car and waited while Rodney went inside to meet her parents. Before exiting, he held up his arm and smelled his armpit. He looked over at me with a worried look, extended his arm toward me and asked, “Do I smell?” When I laughed and pushed his arm away, he said, “I’d rather nail my nuts to my knee than meet a girl’s parents.” Shade and I laughed as he walked up the sidewalk and knocked on the door. He looked back at us pleadingly as Megan’s father came to the door and inv
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    Thanks again, Robert. I appreciate your comments. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Ron
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    Um, avidreadr. We are talking about the Neanderthal, Curtis. Can he even act like a decent human being? Ron
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    A storm brewing, Parker? Never. hahaha. Ron
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    Thanks, Skinnydragon. Glad you enjoyed the chapter. Ron
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    Aw, Puppilull. I hope you never change.
  12. Rodney continued to watch the game, but it was obvious he was very upset. Finally, he jumped to his feet and started pacing around the room. I watched and waited for him to tell me what had happened. I was curious to know what Curtis had done to anger him so much. “He fucking ruined the game for us,” he spat angrily. I asked, “What happened.” “I’ll tell you what happened,” he responded as he stood before me. “Every time someone passed him the ball, he turned it over.” He shook his head. “I ai
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Haha, Lisa. I laugh each time I read sperm donor. I've used that term in several stories. I think it is tragic what is happening in NC, MS, IN and other states. I love NC, and my spouse, Tony, and I have vacationed there often. I'm boycotting the state until they get their shit together. It's really not the people of NC, they are great. It's the asshole legislators who think they can ram their right wing agenda on the rest of the state. Better stop now, or I'll go into a rant like droughtquake's comment above. LOL. Hugs, Ron
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    I think that Jacob morphing into Bobby is key to his development as a new man. Just as important as Sammy evolving into a woman, Tiffany. They are discarding their past and becoming who they want to be, not who others see them as. Ron
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Thanks, Skinnydragon. Not sure why, but I've never named my chapters. Your suggestion would be a good one, though. Glad you're enjoying the story. Ron
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Wow, droughtquake, I really enjoyed reading your comment. I agree with you 100% about right wing radicals. Don't get me started, or I could write a book. LOL. I'm glad you got your life back on track, and please, feel free to get carried away whenever you want. If you read my comment below, it invokes thought. Love ya! Ron
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Haha Timothy, droughtquake and everyone else. I love you guys. When I can get you in a huff and ranting, then I know I'm doing a good job of evoking thought and emotion. That is what an author strives for- make readers think and reflect. As for Colton and Cathy, I don't think they are pushing Bobby. Maybe too fast, yes. The people who have helped me most in life are those who forced me out of my comfort zone. Besides, Colton really likes Bobby. He's inexperienced in love, and he doesn't yet realize how the game is played. I kind of find that refreshing. Ron
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Thanks, Robert. I guess Curtis proves the point- once a dick, always a dick. Ron
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    Hi droughtquake. Who better to talk to Lane about sex than Casey? He trusts him enough to be excited to share his first 'white stuff' experience. Ron
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 19

    I guess, jaysalmn, that Casey is the better man. The rejection by his mother when she caught him in bed with another boy made him realize how devastating the consequences can be. At least he wants to shield Curtis and Pip from that humiliation- even if Curtis is a complete ass. Ron
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Hi Puppilull. I started writing this story early in 2015, but due to some personal tragedies, I put the story aside for about eight months. I actually didn't think I would finish it. However, in January, I decided to complete the story. Little did I realize then that the transgendered restroom controversy would become such a hot button issue that we see today. It's sad how some states and communities are quickly enacting discriminatory legislation toward the transgendered and gay community. Ron
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    I was hesitant to go to school the next day. I was nervous as I got out of bed and dressed. I placed my ‘new’ clothes over a chair the night before. I had decided on a plaid shirt and a pair of worn jeans. When I looked at myself in the mirror on the door, I didn’t even recognize the boy staring back. It was as if overnight I had transformed from Jacob into Bobby. Jacob was the boy who dressed in a white shirt, black pants, white socks and black loafers. Bobby was…Bobby. I had to admit that I li
  23. I managed to finish my history report, but I’m not sure how good I did on it. I’ll be lucky to make a passing grade. I still couldn’t believe what I saw in the bathroom. I wish I hadn’t looked in. I should have just gone back to my room and not have looked in. However, I thought I was alone in the house. I certainly wasn’t expecting to see Curtis and Pip together in there. I didn’t know Pip, so I couldn’t say if he was gay or not. But Curtis? If someone had asked me two hours ago who I thoug
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Um, drouoghtquake. My vote is on the most complex character in the story. Hi Everyone. I'm going to be on a short trip this week. I'll answer your reviews when I return home. Ron
  25. Shade was backstage painting a mountain scene on one of the stage props. I stood and admired him as he worked meticulously on the project. Others were nearby, but he seemed to be in his own little world. I approached and knelt down beside him. He didn’t even look over, but kept painting a blue sky. He reached for a brush, and feathered in a few clouds overhead. “That’s beautiful,” I said. He replied coldly, “Thanks.” I didn’t know what to say. How do you just tell someone you like them when
×
×
  • Create New...