Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    I was talking to Tiffany and Colton when Matt walked over and sat down beside us. “Look,” he said as he handed me his phone. Colton scooted next to me so he could also watch. On it was a live stream of a local television channel. I watched as my father stood outside the school ranting about our demonstration. “This wickedness has got to stop!” he shouted into the camera. The reporter cut him off and asked, “Isn’t your son one of the protesters inside?” His eyes narrowed as he replied angrily
  2. Thank you, David. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Ron
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    I laughed so hard when writing this scene. I could almost smell the rancid odor emanating from the far stall.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Haha, you think more than me, droughtquake. Never occurred to me about picture from within. Ron
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    How about a poopee, Rigel?
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    I looked over at Colton and Jerome and asked, “What are we going to do?” Mrs. Edwards was arguing with Mr. Steele and Mr. Jacobsen. They were insisting that she should call the sheriff. “If you want to call Will,” she stated adamantly, “then do it yourself.” She then turned and headed toward the restroom. “Right now I have to use the bathroom.” “Wow!” exclaimed Jerome. “I would like to be a fly on the wall in there.” Suddenly, students came streaming out of the cafeteria to see what all the c
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Mrs. Oliver is what I would call (rather unpolitically correct) a feisty old broad. Ron
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Hi droughtquake. I think Colton as more annoyed with his brother than anything. I had an older brother, so I was in that situation a few times.
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    I know I should feel dirty, but I don’t. Lying on top of Colton with my lips pressed to his seems…natural. I don’t feel full of sin as I would expect to feel. I can feel his erection against mine, as we grind our bodies against each other. For a brief second, I wondered what my father would think if he knew what I was doing. Colton had just come out to his parents, and he didn’t feel any remorse. In fact, it was something he said he had been planning to do, all because of me. But at this momen
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    I think, droughtquake, we are seeing a wave of support for transgendered students from school boards. Unfortunately, we also see a similar backlash from the bigots who sit on school boards like those in this story.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    It's is a national disgrace, Kjamieson, that people are taking political advantage of the rights of others to win votes. Unfortunately, we witness the worst of human behavior every four years in the US as the world watches and sadly shake their heads. Ron
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    It's all about quality smooching time, Puppilull.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Just because she's a mother, skinnydragon, doesn't mean she's sensible. Ron
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Thanks, Lisa. I'll be sure to stay away from you and a cane! LOL. Ron
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    After the police cruisers pulled away, Colton reached down and gripped my hand. “Are you alright?” he asked worriedly. I glanced over at Tiffany. Jerome was holding her in his arms as he tried to comfort her. I smiled slightly at Colton and replied, “I think so.” Cathy stepped up beside me. She appeared equally worried. I tried to convince everyone I was okay. I still couldn’t believe what had just happened. There had been total chaos as my father fought with Mrs. Oliver and Mrs. Martin. It wa
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 26

    You have to remember, Graeme, he's seventeen. Nothing makes sense at seventeen. Ron
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 29

    Thank you, Graeme, for all your wonderful reviews throughout the story. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Ron
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Thanks, Graeme. I think of all the characters I've created, Lane is definitely my favorite. He's adorable. Ron
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 29

    Thanks, Parker. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Ron
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 29

    What can I say, droughtquake. You've been with me since the first chapter. I appreciate your support. Glad you enjoyed the story. Ron
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 29

    Thanks, Daddydavek. Sorry, but no sequel is planned for this story. Ron
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 29

    Don't worry about Curtis, najaate. Like many of us, he's discovering who he is. Ron
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 29

    Thank you, Puppilull, for your support during this story. I greatly appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the ending. Ron
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 29

    Thank you, Stephen, for your kind words. I appreciate them. Ron
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 29

    Thanks, jaysalmn. I think Lane holds a place in everyone's heart. We need more Lanes in the world. Ron
×
×
  • Create New...