Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    You're right, Graeme. Seth is the kind of person we all need as a friend.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    When I got off the elevator, Sydney and Jade were waiting for me. “I’m starving,” announced Jade as she grabbed my arm. On the way out, we decided to eat at a nearby Subway. Sydney looked at me and asked, “Where did you go during orientation? You never came back.” I told them about my visit to Dr. Avery’s office. I explained to them how I had walked out of his office, and then the angry phone call from my father. Jade couldn’t believe what happened. “They treat you like this just because your
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 2

    Someone like the Senator, droughtquake, is used to having his way. He doesn't even consider compressed diesel fuel.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 2

    Hi Puppilull. Unfortunately, as in real life, the world is filled with douche bags like Travis. No way to avoid them. Ron
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 2

    Thank you, Parker.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 2

    You're right, jagboi, but I guess he put his newfound friends first.
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 2

    I walked around in the drizzling rain for what seemed like hours. I wasn’t sure what the proper protocol was for this sort of thing. Since I’d never had an older brother, I didn’t know how long it would take before I could safely return. When I did return, the door was slightly ajar. I slowly peeked in to see if the girl was still in the room. Travis was alone in his bed, and he appeared to be asleep. I quietly entered and began removing my clothing. With my boxers on, I climbed into bed. After
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    For some reason, Puppilull, there is always a Curtis or Travis lurking somewhere. Ron
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    I hope you continue to like the story, Nanardprvd. Ron
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    I appreciate it, Jon. One of my favorites, too. Ron
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Reader. I hope so. Ron
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Hey, dq. Just because he's a crying guy, you can't assume he's gay. I saw a lot of homesick guys when I went away to college. Ron
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    “Are you sure you’re going to be okay, Dorian?” My mother hugged me for about the hundredth time. Only this time it was tighter than the others because we were standing outside the dorm as she and Dad were getting ready to leave. “I’ll be all right,” I assured her as I turned and looked back at the towering structure behind me. I didn’t want to admit it, and I had been hiding it rather well, but I was actually scared. However, I would never let her or Dad know. Suddenly, Dad spoke in his autho
  14. Dorian Gale is beginning his freshman year in college. New friends encourage him to join Campus Pride, a gay organization on campus. There is only one problem: Dorian’s father is Senator Jonathan Gale. A series of events on campus might jeopardize his father’s political aspirations, and Dorian could become a delicate situation to his father’s campaign
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Thank you, Rndmrunner. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Ron
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    You're right, Puppillul. Every time the issue of transgendered bathrooms appears on a cable show, they have a panel of 'experts' discussing it. Seldom is there someone like Tiffany discussing how it affects them. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Ron
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Okay, shade, now tell me how you really feel. haha. Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate them. Sorry, but nothing new right now. Ron
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Thank you, Valkyrie. I appreciate your kind comments. Ron
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Thanks for being here week after week, droughtquake. It meant a lot to me. Fertile imagination? Is that like being a shithead? hahahaha. Ron
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Thanks, skinnydragon. I try to avoid sappy. Glad I was able to do it. Ron
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    Thank you, Jeffrey for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed OST. Ron
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    After the police cruiser pulled away, students turned and started staring at me. Colton moved closer and asked worriedly, “Will you be okay?” “I don’t have much choice, do I?” I replied sadly. I was surprised when two boys standing nearby approached. Both were in my class, and I had known them since the first grade. “Listen, Jacob,” said Melvin. “I know if doesn’t mean much, but if there is anything we can do, just ask. Okay?” I nodded my head. Larry, the other boy, patted me on my back, and
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    I think, Puppilull, we have a long way to go in this nation before we see rainbows and sunshine concerning this issue. Ron
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 16

    Thank you, Robert. I appreciate your kind comments. Ron
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 17

    Okay dq. Be in front of a cop while he tries to remove something from your hand, then snatch it back. See how fast he wrestles you to the ground, handcuffs you and charges you with obstruction, resisting or some nonsensical charge. Good thing you behaved yourself at the Sanders rally. I saw on the news where four protesters were arrested.
×
×
  • Create New...