Jump to content

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,011
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. Howzat

    Chapter 2

    Can you have a fourth story in a trilogy?????? Mind you - look at Star Wars which was originally a trilogy then George Lucas went all prequelly etc.
  2. Howzat

    Chapter 2

  3. Howzat

    Chapter 2

    That is entirely possible since none of us know what a light shifter is or what they can do - like do they have "special" powers?
  4. Howzat

    Chapter 2

    It's not criticism of The Supreme Alpha (aka @kbois), it's just our constant hunger to get the next chapter!
  5. Howzat

    Chapter 2

    I might be the first from the Korner Krew to post (after reading the chapter)! What a great chapter @kbois! Are Asa & Caleb fated mates? I know you won't tell us (yet). What on earth is a light shifter? These questions and many others to be answered on the next (or future) episode of TLATEOTT!!
  6. Howzat

    4. Developments

    @Robert Hugill great story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters.
  7. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    That's @kbois as Road Runner sneaking up on you @chris191070!
  8. Highlighted part above - or life as normal as it was known in Ancient Greece!
  9. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    No-one here but us chickens just pecking away in The Korner!
  10. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    I've just managed to escape from the ropes I was tied up with - my earlier visitor was not very nice to me! I'm not 100% sure who it was as she (yes I'm sure it was a she) was wearing a wolf shifter mask and she didn't talk, but I could tell she meant business. Initially I suspected @kbois due to the all pervading smell of mango habanero whiskey but in one of her earlier comments she stated that she was flat out broke from her recent holiday and that said whiskey is no longer partaken of. But I suppose that could have been a lie? Or is it a cunning ruse by @Mrsgnomie or even @chris191070 to lure us down a false trail? I seem to be incarcerated inside my house - all the doors and windows are locked and keys have been removed. I've just found a note - "Next time - when I say get in The Korner, stay there! I got Caleb shot and it can be arranged for you too." It was signed Supreme Alpha!! OMG! Maybe it was @kbois after all!!
  11. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    Shhhhsh! - she hasn't spotted that I've snuck out temporarily!! Or she has spotted it and has other plans for me....!!!!!!! Hang on, someone is knocking at the door........I wonder who it could be?
  12. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    It's just after 4.45pm here in the UK and this chapter is making my head hurt! I'm going to go and get some food for me and Dad and then I'll come back to you later.
  13. Yay - Caleb's story at last! Thank you @kbois and I'm sure your editor @Mrsgnomie is delighted too.
  14. Thankyou @weinerdog - I noticed you did that!
  15. And there was I thinking we were going to New Zealand together! MIA = life in the real world taking precedence! PS - Yay, first on Page 7 (I'll take all the little wins - I'm never going to be first on page 1)
  16. I think we're all playing "Who's going to be first on Page 7"!
  17. I always think of @kbois as more like this And then @Mrsgnomie as like this
  18. Pretty sure you forgot
  19. @chris191070 now look what you've done! *books ticket to New Zealand....* (I've always wanted to go there)
  20. Apologies - I must have missed that. Please forgive me!!!!!! 🥰 I'll look forward to reading your anthology when it hits the interweb thingy!
  21. You could well be joining me in The Korner!
  22. I was kind of hoping that by the time I'd finished emoji-ing on the comments for this chapter that the next chapter would have dropped! Apparently I was wrong 😪 Anyway - kudos for the kids going on bedtime strike, 'cos they is 'nited until Uncle Perry gets there!! Is it @kbois holding you up from posting the next chapter @Mrsgnomie? It's okay @kbois I've already got my bag packed for when you send me to The Korner!!
  23. @kbois I miss Caleb too! So I'm in @Mrsgnomie's camp! I may have just poked the proverbial bear in Florida so I may well be sent to the Korner - I hope all my stuff is still there from last time!
  24. @chris191070 - I think your calculations are a bit out? 24 hours in a day x 7 = 168 hours in a week which according to your figure above means we're going to get to chapter 30 in about 4.6 weeks - which at 2 chapters per week is only 9 chapters (rounding off) so that gets us to chapter 12. Therefore I think it's more in the realm of 2268 hours - assuming it's 27 chapters to go = 13.5 weeks. I just had to do the maths!! (That's how we say it in the UK - its mathematics to maths and not mathematic to math)!
  25. @Mrsgnomie - wow, what a story! Two chapters in and I'm hooked!! I can hear Gracie crying, Ava & Henry being two (as only two year olds can) and Noah speaking in his 4 year old (going on teenager) way - that just from the way you weave your magic in words. Just two chapters and I've cried at both of them. And with you starting posting again I'm guessing it won't be long before @kbois starts posting her next story (pretty please)? I just love this website!! Mark xxxx
×
×
  • Create New...